Teachers and Education

Werbung:
Husband Defends Virginia Teacher Accused of Assaulting Student in ‘Islamic Hand Signal’ Case

TheBlaze first reported about a Virginia teacher who has been charged with simple assault
after a parent accused her of injuring her daughter’s hand while forcing the class to learn an “Islamic hand sign.”

Tara-620x465.jpg

Now, who was it that said there is not "indoctrination" in America's public schools?

Of course this story is not being carried by the MSM. Can you imagine how much coverage it would get if
this woman had injured a child in the process of forcing them to make the Catholic sign of the cross?

Of course this story is not being carried by the MSM. Can you imagine how much coverage it would get if
this woman had injured a child in the process of forcing them to make the Catholic sign of the cross?

Probably because it is an unsupported allegation at this point:

Tara Harris’ husband Dale Harris told WAVY-TV that his wife is not Muslim and has never taught hand signals of any kind in the classroom nor has she ever assaulted any students in her 26-year career as a teacher in the Chesapeake school system.
“It’s a lie… an outright lie,” he said.

If it turns out to have some merit, than we'll no doubt hear about it in the mainstream media. Meanwhile, we'll have to rely on blogs that have an agenda.

Probably because it is an unsupported allegation at this point:

If it turns out to have some merit, than we'll no doubt hear about it in the mainstream media. Meanwhile, we'll have to rely on blogs that have an agenda.
Nice try PCL1 ...

And, please explain why it is unsupported? She has been arrested and is due in court on Monday.
Now, I am clear this is still just an accusation, but obviously there was enough "support" or evidence
to arrest this woman.

If you find this story, either now or in the future on any MSM site, please bring it to my attention!

Nice try PCL1 ...

And, please explain why it is unsupported? She has been arrested and is due in court on Monday.
Now, I am clear this is still just an accusation, but obviously there was enough "support" or evidence
to arrest this woman.

If you find this story, either now or in the future on any MSM site, please bring it to my attention!
So, she was actually arrested and indited?

Where does it mention that in the link you provided?

There is a big difference between accused, indicted, and convicted. I'm not saying that this teacher is innocent, you understand, just that the article is a bit sketchy on evidence.

So, she was actually arrested and indited?

Where does it mention that in the link you provided?

There is a big difference between accused, indicted, and convicted. I'm not saying that this teacher is innocent, you understand, just that the article is a bit sketchy on evidence.
An elementary school teacher in Chesapeake, Va. has been charged with simple assault after a parent claimed her daughter’s hand was cut open as a result of the teacher yanking her arm aggressively while trying to teach students an “Islamic hand sign.”

Officer Leo Kosinski, a spokesman for the Chesapeake Police Department, told TheBlaze that Tara Harris was criminally charged with a misdemeanor on Oct. 11 and released on a summons. The case is currently under investigation.

PilotOnline.com, which serves the Chesapeake area, also reported on Wednesday that a Virginia Beach piano teacher had been charged with sexually abusing a 14-year-old boy.
So why are local media not covering the story involving Harris, who has been with the school since September, allegedly assaulting a 10-year-old student and forcing her class to learn Islamic hand signs? What makes this story different?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/vir...s-hand-cut-in-forced-islamic-hand-sign-drill/

It should be noted that a Google search for “Tara Harris” and “Chesapeake” does turn up a 2008 case involving a teacher convicted of fondling a 13-year-old girl. The teacher was a Michael Patrick Harris. His wife, Tara Harris, testified in support of the husband. TheBlaze has found no indication of any link between that Tara Harris and the teacher in this case.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hus...saulting-student-in-islamic-hand-signal-case/

There's your research ....
I am sure you can make up your own mind in this case or spin it accordingly.

Just like the Media covered the Trayvon Martin racial murder in sanford fla. But the Media ignored the black racial attacks on a white couple in Virgina beach. You see Virgina is a very liberal state unlike in Florida when whites murder a black teenager it gets aired nationaly on network news.

It is about islam.
In America.
Mainstream media is islamic in America.
Mainstream Media supports shooting girls in the head who wish to learn to read.
"This kid got off easy!"--thought Diane Sawyer.
Case closed.

Vote Republican November 6th.

An elementary school teacher in Chesapeake, Va. has been charged with simple assault after a parent claimed her daughter’s hand was cut open as a result of the teacher yanking her arm aggressively while trying to teach students an “Islamic hand sign.”

Officer Leo Kosinski, a spokesman for the Chesapeake Police Department, told TheBlaze that Tara Harris was criminally charged with a misdemeanor on Oct. 11 and released on a summons. The case is currently under investigation.

PilotOnline.com, which serves the Chesapeake area, also reported on Wednesday that a Virginia Beach piano teacher had been charged with sexually abusing a 14-year-old boy.
So why are local media not covering the story involving Harris, who has been with the school since September, allegedly assaulting a 10-year-old student and forcing her class to learn Islamic hand signs? What makes this story different?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/vir...s-hand-cut-in-forced-islamic-hand-sign-drill/

It should be noted that a Google search for “Tara Harris” and “Chesapeake” does turn up a 2008 case involving a teacher convicted of fondling a 13-year-old girl. The teacher was a Michael Patrick Harris. His wife, Tara Harris, testified in support of the husband. TheBlaze has found no indication of any link between that Tara Harris and the teacher in this case.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hus...saulting-student-in-islamic-hand-signal-case/

There's your research ....
I am sure you can make up your own mind in this case or spin it accordingly.

Here's the story in the local news.

I'm not sure what your point is about it not being in the mainstream media. It is a local story, and so is reported in the local news of the area. I'd hardly expect to read about it in USA Today or the New York Times, would you?

Minnesota Schools Close So Teachers Can Play with Dolls, Learn About Teaching Islam

Each year, Minnesota government schools close for two days (just before the weekend, of course) so teachers’ union members can gather at a conference organized by their union.

It’s meant to “inspire teachers,” EAGnews.org reported, and the conference includes a session titled, “Using Persona Dolls to Promote Social Emotional Intelligence and Acceptance of Diversity.”
There's no indoctrination in public schools ...
That's just some right-winged conspiracy theory!

Here's the story in the local news.

I'm not sure what your point is about it not being in the mainstream media. It is a local story, and so is reported in the local news of the area. I'd hardly expect to read about it in USA Today or the New York Times, would you?
That is my point!
Had this been the same story with the exception of a white teacher, a black child and Christianity,
you would see it over and over in the MSM for weeks!

Werbung:
That is my point!
Had this been the same story with the exception of a white teacher, a black child and Christianity,
you would see it over and over in the MSM for weeks!
Actually, I don't think it would.

A teacher is alleged to have caused a minor injury to a student while trying to teach her some "Muslim hand gesture".

If the allegation is true, then the teacher acted inappropriately.

If it isn't true, then there is no story at all.

Either way, it's a local story and was reported in the local mainstream media.

and the conclusion that the schools are indoctrinating kids to be Muslims is not based on the facts at hand.

Back