Free Our Schools

The Rich Better Start Paying High IQs to Go to College, or We Will Make Them Pay by Hacking Their Wealth Away

Derek Jeter was paid $1 million to put himself through baseball's equivalent of college education. The Yankees' profit over the years from that was $200 million. College students must be paid the same amount the plutocrats give their brats for an allowance. Or else we must make sure that those Preppies never graduate.

College is for coolies. Under the present class-biased indentured servitude, no college graduate deserves a job. If they're not paid, they're not worth anything. Only a Mama's Boy afraid to grow up would submit to working without pay and living like a dependent teenager. College is childish, depressing, and insulting. It puts inferior people in superior positions. In a sane society, "saving to put the kids through college" would sound as stupid and dishonest as "saving to get my son on the college football team."
Didn't get accepted ? It's ok all honest labor is valid and good.

Werbung:
Didn't get accepted ? It's ok all honest labor is valid and good.
Jealousy About the Emerging Intelligent Species

I don't accept working without pay and living like a little boy afraid to grow up; that's the "opportunity" college is. I was a National Merit scholar and got 1472 out of 1600 on the SAT even though I didn't prepare for it. Business and society needed me more than I needed them. Only when you Low-IQ parasites quit your insults and ingratitude and pay talent up front, just like you do the Neanderthal blue-chip athletes, will you get any benefit from your most valuable human resource. Until then, you can watch your society collapse all around you. We will not lift a finger to save you this time; we will give you the finger.

Jealousy About the Emerging Intelligent Species

I don't accept working without pay and living like a little boy afraid to grow up; that's the "opportunity" college is. I was a National Merit scholar and got 1472 out of 1600 on the SAT even though I didn't prepare for it. Business and society needed me more than I needed them. Only when you Low-IQ parasites quit your insults and ingratitude and pay talent up front, just like you do the Neanderthal blue-chip athletes, will you get any benefit from your most valuable human resource. Until then, you can watch your society collapse all around you. We will not lift a finger to save you this time; we will give you the finger.
And I bet your Internet pens is three feet long too.

And I bet your Internet penis is three feet long too.
Fat Cats Love Mice; That's Why They Hired a Petty, No-Talent Brownnose Like You

Start being moderate, Moderator. Is being an Internet boss the only way you can feel special? No wonder an inadequate number of people post on this site.

Fat Cats Love Mice; That's Why They Hired a Petty, No-Talent Brownnose Like You

Start being moderate, Moderator. Is being an Internet boss the only way you can feel special? No wonder an inadequate number of people post on this site.
Be smarter sage. Making unsupportable claims of your elites nature are not going to show you in a favorable light.
Make your case instead of stating your conclusion and naming yourself right by who you feel you are.
Take Lagboltz for example. I don't always agree with him but he lays it all out to support his arguments.

This debate is part of the reason so many parents home school their children. People can't afford private and religious institutions to make sure that their children have a well rounded education. The only thing they can do is home school. My uncle was Muslim, and that is why he chose to home school his children. He wanted to make sure they were not taught things that were against their faith and that they were actually well educated.

Werbung:
Does everybody not have a right to free, unbiased and factual education and it shouldn't really be down to how much money you have or what faith you believe in?

Back