Solution to the illegal alien invasion

If they're so out to do harm, they wouldn't need my suggested law as a pretext. The government prying into medical records will come from obamacare, not from the minimal proposal I made.

Medical records? Why limit yourself there? Political affiliations, religions, etc... It would be a hell of a lot easier for the government to find dissentors to throw in jail.

Werbung:
Medical records? Why limit yourself there? Political affiliations, religions, etc... It would be a hell of a lot easier for the government to find dissentors to throw in jail.

:p :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Once again, I am not suggesting government access to one's medical records.

Like saying

"You seem to be arguing that a human rights commission set up by nazis will automatically fail, however a human rights commission set up by Mother Teresa would be a success"

Not really.. but ok.

Nobody is interested in your argument-free opinions. :rolleyes:

Are you seriously going to sit there and argue that the creation of a database of every American citizen, which will involve the creation of new government bureaucrats, and be overseen by the Federal government, is somehow not "more government"?

Surely you are joking....

More unsubstantiated opinion from you. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I guess I did not realize I needed to offer a professional research study to prove to you that the creation of a new program by the government constitutes "more government." :rolleyes:

That's like saying "no use in illegalizing murder with severe penalties - people will still get murdered".

I have no idea how you got to that from my post. If you are truly as concerned about this "invasion" as you seem to indicate, why not just round them all up and deport them?

:p :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Once again, I am not suggesting government access to one's medical records.

No, you are just suggesting the creation of a government run database (which somehow is not "more government" in your view) which will apparently never expand and only be used for its limited intended purpose...I know of many massive government programs like that...no wait... I don't.

I went EXACTLY to the causes - as is WELL KNOWN, illegals come here for jobs and to loot the welfare state, notably the medical system. My proposal takes that away.
The fallacy of post hoc ergo prompter hoc, false cause, confusing correlation with causation.

So long as you do not understand the actual cause of illegal immigration, your solutions will fail.

How many times does it have to be repeated?
Simply repeating your fallacious assumptions becomes an argument of repitition. If it's wrong the first time, it will be wrong no matter how many times you say it.

If more people want into the country than are legally allowed, there will be illegal immigration. That is the actual cause of illegal immigration. If everyone who wanted to enter the US were allowed to do so legally, there would be no illegal immigration.

Not really.. but ok.

Yes, analogously, that's what you're doing.

Are you seriously going to sit there and argue that the creation of a database of every American citizen, which will involve the creation of new government bureaucrats, and be overseen by the Federal government, is somehow not "more government"?

Itis the CORRECT more government. Screaming "statist" at anyone who calls for some government, ie, anyone who isn't an anarchist is just silly. :p

Sorry, I guess I did not realize I needed to offer a professional research study to prove to you that the creation of a new program by the government constitutes "more government."

You offered no "professional research".

The fallacy of post hoc ergo prompter hoc, false cause, confusing correlation with causation.

HOWLER O' THE YEAR AWARD, nailed down! :D

20 million illegals just wandered in, for no particular reason, and then said "Hey, let's get a job. And lookee, medical care free and other welfare state stuff free for the taking, plus free education. Should we take it? Duh... welll I dunno...........ah hell, let's take it."

:D :D :D

HOWLER O' THE YEAR AWARD, nailed down!

20 million illegals just wandered in, for no particular reason, and then said "Hey, let's get a job. And lookee, medical care free and other welfare state stuff free for the taking, plus free education. Should we take it? Duh... welll I dunno...........ah hell, let's take it."
You have just offered an Ad Hominem followed by an appeal to ridicule fallacy... as opposed to an actual argument in support of your NID policy.

If we allowed more people to legally enter the US than actually wanted to enter, then there would not be a problem with illegal immigration, would there?

You have just offered an Ad Hominem followed by an appeal to ridicule fallacy... as opposed to an actual argument in support of your NID policy.

No, I had fun with your ridiculous assertion implying those aren't the reasons the illegals are here. Serious posters who will actually engage in debate deserve debate in return, people who make goofball statements just deserve a laugh. :D

If we allowed more people to legally enter the US than actually wanted to enter, then there would not be a problem with illegal immigration, would there?

Huh? Uh right, and if the queen had balls, she'd be the king - so what?

No, I had fun with your ridiculous assertion implying those aren't the reasons the illegals are here.
Since you are convinced that reason equates to cause...

Why are LEGAL immigrants here?

Huh? Uh right, and if the queen had balls, she'd be the king - so what?
You did not answer my question... Lets try this again:

If the US allowed more people to LEGALLY enter the country than actually wanted to enter, would we have a problem with illegal immigration, Yes or No?

It is the CORRECT more government. Screaming "statist" at anyone who calls for some government, ie, anyone who isn't an anarchist is just silly. :p

I get it... you are for limited government, until more government suits your needs...

Please cite for me where in the Constitution (since it is the "correct" form of government) the federal government has the authority to create a database of all American citizens...

When current law is just ignored, why exactly is anyone going to enforce your law again?

You offered no "professional research".

That is exactly what I said in my statement...you don't need professional research to know that another massive program run by the federal government that will do nothing to actually stop illegal immigration equates to "more government."

1) Itis the CORRECT more government. Screaming "statist" at anyone who calls for some government, ie, anyone who isn't an anarchist is just silly. :p

2)You offered no "professional research".

1) So anyone who disagrees with how you wish to expand government is an anrachist? You were calling me a statist for holding the same position. So a couple things with this. Are we anarchists or statists? We cannot be, make up your mind. Secondly this is a pot meet kettle moment you scream leftist everytime I disagreed with you as is served to refute my claims.

2) Just because you ignore the research does not mean it was not offered.

Since you are convinced that reason equates to cause...

Why are LEGAL immigrants here?

I sense that it is mostly for economic opportunity. By the way, if you can ever get your brain past the first post of this thread, I have some problems with some aspects of LEGAL immigration too that I would bring up.

You did not answer my question... Lets try this again:

If the US allowed more people to LEGALLY enter the country than actually wanted to enter, would we have a problem with illegal immigration, Yes or No?

My reply is the same - what's the point of that question in this thread?

Here, let ME try: If we legalized murder, would we have a problem with illegal murder? Yes or No. :D

1) So anyone who disagrees with how you wish to expand government is an anrachist?

So, anyone who points out an OBVIOUS, valid task that government has failed by ommission in, protecting the country from mass invasion, is a statist?

Really, give it up. :p

Werbung:
So, anyone who points out an OBVIOUS, valid task that government has failed by ommission in, protecting the country from mass invasion, is a statist?

Really, give it up. :p

You are not protecting this nation you are greatly damaging the liberties this nation was founded upon. No one is questioning that illegal immigration is a problem, its your solution that is on trial here.

Back