Solution to the illegal alien invasion

Show me your papers.
nazi.jpg

You do ralize that it is already a federal requirement of legal aliens to produce documentation on demand now, right ? (So Rob, it may be little used but it is the law though not just anyone can ask, have to be some sort of authrity.)

Werbung:
You are not forced to have a drivers license and you are not forced to enter bars what you are advocating for is far more sinister.

Hell why dont we get a cattle brand right on the ass saying "Made in the USA"? That ok with everyone?

Can't open a checking account without documentation. Hell kids can't play rec basketball in the league I work for without a birth certificate. The reality in America is that people need it so they get it. Lets just apply the same restrictions to government and other public services.

Can't open a checking account without documentation. Hell kids can't play rec basketball in the league I work for without a birth certificate. The reality in America is that people need it so they get it. Lets just apply the same restrictions to government and other public services.

I agree but I dont think it would be nearly enough. Can we have legal hispanic lookin folks where some sort of insignia so we can tell them apart from the illegal ones? Perhaps a sombrero patch sewn on their clothing?

I agree but I dont think it would be nearly enough. Can we have legal hispanic lookin folks where some sort of insignia so we can tell them apart from the illegal ones? Perhaps a sombrero patch sewn on their clothing?

A national ID card would make patches moot.
And while we're at it, lets ink thumbs when you vote. Works great, costs little.

I disagree with your solution not the problem itself. You should get your labels correct before you pigeon whole me, my socially authoritarian friend.

And you're the guy who screeches "ad hominem attack" every five minutes? :D

The fact that we supposedly know about a guy who unlocks a door to let illegal aliens through at a price and yet do nothing just goes to show the total lack of effort we have exerted at securing the border.

Stick to the facts - a 2000 mile impenetrable "berlin wall" could only be constructed at immense expense. Billions and billions of dollars. A stupid and UNNECESSARY waste of money AND manpower.

All you are suggesting is that the private sector be asked to picked up the slack for the federal government failed immigration policies.

You can keep mindlessly repeating that all you want, and it is false. My solution, at FARRRRRRRRRRR less cost, effort, and manpower, requires only from companies that they obey existing law. I also advocate adding NEW policy, viz, a national ID card for medical and employment purposes only plus a net-accessible database of citizens which would make employer checks as easy as falling off a log. If you are unable to debate the issue, at least stop mischaracterizing my position.

How about we start with those in DC that make no effort to formulate an immigration policy then?

What? They've broken no law. The illegal alien invasion is supported by RINOs on behalf of labor-intensive industries which want cheap black market labor, and leftwingers who want 20 million new votes to hold on to political power. The Tea Party, a relatively small group of dedicated average people worked very hard at removing both

And you're the guy who screeches "ad hominem attack" every five minutes? :D

If you consider "social authoritarian" an attack maybe you should not be one. Its not a good thing to keep all the self hatred.

Stick to the facts - a 2000 mile impenetrable "berlin wall" could only be constructed at immense expense. Billions and billions of dollars.
In what way are you sticking to the facts? I have yet to see BigRob endorse the border fence idea, yet you seem to think that is what he is advocating. Interest in protecting the border does not equate to wanting a "Berlin wall" built on the border.

A stupid and UNNECESSARY waste of money AND manpower.
Just like the NID.

You can keep mindlessly repeating that all you want, and it is false.
You have proposed making individuals pay for the NID rather than government, that is shifting the economic burden from the public to the private sector.

My solution, at FARRRRRRRRRRR less cost, effort, and manpower,
Compared to what... The imaginary "Berlin Wall" that nobody here has endorsed building? Your "solution" would cost billions, require perpetual funding, and have no more effect than the current laws and regulations. Pretending that new laws would be rigorously enforced while acknowledging that existing laws are being ignore is naive.

requires only from companies that they obey existing law.
Who is responsible for enforcing the existing laws?

a net-accessible database of citizens
A federal database of 330+ million citizens... Clearly you have not considered the costs associated with creating, operating, and maintaining such a massive federal program.

If you are unable to debate the issue, at least stop mischaracterizing my position.
Who has proposed to build a "Berlin Wall" on the border? Nobody here that I've seen, yet that is your (mis)characterization of people who oppose your NID proposal.

cheap black market labor
Black market labor is off the books, paid under the table in cash... Since you know these jobs exist right now, what makes you think they will disappear with the advent of a NID?

In what way are you sticking to the facts? I have yet to see BigRob endorse the border fence idea, yet you seem to think that is what he is advocating. Interest in protecting the border does not equate to wanting a "Berlin wall" built on the border.

Just like the NID.

You have proposed making individuals pay for the NID rather than government, that is shifting the economic burden from the public to the private sector.

Compared to what... The imaginary "Berlin Wall" that nobody here has endorsed building? Your "solution" would cost billions, require perpetual funding, and have no more effect than the current laws and regulations. Pretending that new laws would be rigorously enforced while acknowledging that existing laws are being ignore is naive.

Who is responsible for enforcing the existing laws?

A federal database of 330+ million citizens... Clearly you have not considered the costs associated with creating, operating, and maintaining such a massive federal program.

Who has proposed to build a "Berlin Wall" on the border? Nobody here that I've seen, yet that is your (mis)characterization of people who oppose your NID proposal.

Black market labor is off the books, paid under the table in cash... Since you know these jobs exist right now, what makes you think they will disappear with the advent of a NID?

Its obviously ineffective but the database of every american citizen is what scares me. Such information is so easy to abuse.

Its obviously ineffective but the database of every american citizen is what scares me. Such information is so easy to abuse.

To avoid the task of refuting the assertion, you just say it's "obvious" that it's ineffective. :rolleyes:

Once again, what this site needs is some leftwingers with the guts to actually debate. :D

Stick to the facts - a 2000 mile impenetrable "berlin wall" could only be constructed at immense expense. Billions and billions of dollars. A stupid and UNNECESSARY waste of money AND manpower.

...I don't support building a "Berlin Wall" on the Southern border.

You can keep mindlessly repeating that all you want, and it is false. My solution, at FARRRRRRRRRRR less cost, effort, and manpower, requires only from companies that they obey existing law. I also advocate adding NEW policy, viz, a national ID card for medical and employment purposes only plus a net-accessible database of citizens which would make employer checks as easy as falling off a log. If you are unable to debate the issue, at least stop mischaracterizing my position.

How much money exactly do you think it will cost to set up a database of 350 million people, and then have people run and maintain it? Not to mention the possible privacy issues associated with a database that has every citizen's personal information all in one spot and easily accessible. How much money do we then spend to secure this database?

I am not mischaracterizing your position. I never called for a wall, you just claimed I did, you also claimed that the private sector would now bear the burden for enforcement of this law... which will cost money... hence you are shifting costs to the private sector...

What? They've broken no law. The illegal alien invasion is supported by RINOs on behalf of labor-intensive industries which want cheap black market labor, and leftwingers who want 20 million new votes to hold on to political power. The Tea Party, a relatively small group of dedicated average people worked very hard at removing both

So you basically admit RINO's and leftwingers turn a blind eye to the law and refuse to follow it... then declare that a new law would be followed.... that does not make any sense.

In what way are you sticking to the facts?

Uhhhhhh...... do you doubt that the border is 2000 miles long?

Do you doubt that an >>>IMPENETRABLE<<< wall, as opposed to the one we have now, which mexicans cut holes through, tunnel under, or throw ladders over, would cost billions of dollars?

Just like the NID.

Offer facts and logic to support that assertion ........IF you have any.

That's simply false - government would pay for it. Now, mischaracterize me a fourth time. :D

Compared to what... The imaginary "Berlin Wall" that nobody here has endorsed building?

Imaginary??? You have three options: keep the status quo, which will bring in millions of illegals when the economy recovers, build an impenetrable wall, or cut off the reason the illegals come here. Pick one.

Your "solution" would cost billions, require perpetual funding

Nahhh - no more than say, drivers lincenses.

and have no more effect than the current laws and regulations.

Rebuttal? Arguments? You are big on assertions and silent with supporting logic.

Pretending that new laws would be rigorously enforced while acknowledging that existing laws are being ignore is naive.

Existing laws can be skirted for a number of reasons, including principally the inability of determining who is an illegal - my solution cures that completely.

Yes I have - you reread my list of the immense damage caused this country and put a dollar figure on that. Some of the effects, including the gradual conversion of this country into an annex of mexico. are imposssible to put a dollar figure on, but are certainly worth billions of dollars. And what is a billion nowadays, with obozo and his leftwing claque throwing money around by the TRILLION??

No - way back you implied that the border should be "secured". How should they do that? Present wall won't work. Speak up and let's hear your mysterious, never-spoken solution. But like I said, there are basically three options.

I never claimed they would or should disappear - they will be filled by unemployed americans when the illegals go home, which they will if they can't get a job.

To avoid the task of refuting the assertion, you just say it's "obvious" that it's ineffective. :rolleyes:

Once again, what this site needs is some leftwingers with the guts to actually debate. :D

Wrong label again chicken****. I didnt refute its effectiveness because Gen did a damn fine job of that. I would just end up retyping her post. When I post I dont like to reiterate points already made, its silly and redundant. If you would like to refute what Gen said try it I would love to see how you do it.
As for my post I was pointing out the threat to privacy a database of every citizen would be. The cost and effectiveness had already been covered.

Werbung:
Wrong label again chicken****. I didnt refute its effectiveness because Gen did a damn fine job of that.

No actually, he didn't offer any arguments at all. You appear to be hallucinating. :p

I would just end up retyping her post. When I post I dont like to reiterate points already made, its silly and redundant. If you would like to refute what Gen said try it I would love to see how you do it.

Uh, there is no such thing as refuting unsupported assertions. :rolleyes:

As for my post I was pointing out the threat to privacy a database of every citizen would be.

AGAIN with the unsupported assertions. Do ever back up ANYTHING you say? :rolleyes:

The cost and effectiveness had already been covered.

No it hasn't.

Back