Obama wants to legitimize the 20 million illegal aliens - do you agree?

None of them. There isn't a dime's worth of difference between Moe, Larry, or Curly.

Certainly not when it comes to illegal immigration.

The Republicans had the House, Senate, and Whitehouse for six years, and did squat about illegal immigration. Now, we are hearing about how "liberals" don't want to end it.

This issue is not a partisan fight between Repbulicans, who want to be tough on the border, and Democrats, who want to continue illegal immigration.

Both parties seem to want to continue illegal immigration.

Werbung:
Certainly not when it comes to illegal immigration.

The Republicans had the House, Senate, and Whitehouse for six years, and did squat about illegal immigration. Now, we are hearing about how "liberals" don't want to end it.

This issue is not a partisan fight between Repbulicans, who want to be tough on the border, and Democrats, who want to continue illegal immigration.

Both parties seem to want to continue illegal immigration.

Liberals is a group subscribing to an ideology. Republican is a political group. These are not mutually exclusive. McCain is a perfect example. He is no less than a 99% Liberal, who happens to ware the Republican name badge for political advancement purposes. There are dozens like this. There are also a few democrats that are mostly conservative.

However I think the main problem is, this should be dealt with at the state level. The federal government only has a few option. The states are the ones causing the problem. California is actively trying to subvert the immigration issue, by having policies that directly prevent the enforcement of the law... why? For political gain. The states need to put up the boarder fence. The states need to actively deport illegals. The state need to decide to deal with the issue.

If anything, I think the Feds need to mandate that states who do not put effort towards this issue will not receive federal aid of any kind. You'll see this problem cleaned up in months if they did that.

Liberals is a group subscribing to an ideology. Republican is a political group. These are not mutually exclusive. McCain is a perfect example. He is no less than a 99% Liberal, who happens to ware the Republican name badge for political advancement purposes. There are dozens like this. There are also a few democrats that are mostly conservative.

However I think the main problem is, this should be dealt with at the state level. The federal government only has a few option. The states are the ones causing the problem. California is actively trying to subvert the immigration issue, by having policies that directly prevent the enforcement of the law... why? For political gain. The states need to put up the boarder fence. The states need to actively deport illegals. The state need to decide to deal with the issue.

If anything, I think the Feds need to mandate that states who do not put effort towards this issue will not receive federal aid of any kind. You'll see this problem cleaned up in months if they did that.

Yes, if anything, that is what they should do.

Border security is not a state responsibility, but a federal one. The problem is, the feds don't want to fulfill their responsibility. They need to do what they are supposed to do and quit trying to do what they aren't supposed to be doing. They could start by closing down the Department of Education, and leave that function to the states, where it belongs.

So, which of the three do you trust to secure the borders?

Each of them also belongs to a party that stands behind them.

Which party do the immigrants think will allow more in? Follow the votes for an answer.

The republicans would engineer immigration to feed the coffers of a few. Something the democrats do too. The democrats would allow masses to cross the border for votes.

Of the two plans I think the republican plan would be easier to reverse and less likley to cause as much damage.

Additionally the democratic plan sets into motion a policy of treatement toward illegals that would expand into other areas and have far reaching effects that would permeate too much.

I'm sure you were just making a point but...

While Mccaine may be one of the most liberal republicans compared to all congressmen he is more moderate:

"The Almanac of American Politics, edited by Michael Barone and Richard E. Cohen, rates votes as liberal or conservative on the political spectrum, with 100 as the highest rating, in three policy areas: Economic, Social, and Foreign. For 2006, McCain's ratings are: Economic = 64 percent conservative, 35 percent liberal (2005: 52 percent conservative, 47 percent liberal);[187] Social = 46 percent conservative, 53 percent liberal (2005: 64 percent conservative, 23 percent liberal);[187] Foreign = 58 percent conservative, 40 percent liberal (2005: 54 percent conservative, 45 percent liberal).[187]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

Each of them also belongs to a party that stands behind them.

Which party do the immigrants think will allow more in? Follow the votes for an answer.

The republicans would engineer immigration to feed the coffers of a few. Something the democrats do too. The democrats would allow masses to cross the border for votes.

The Democrats probably would do just that.

The Republicans actually did just that when they had the Congress and White House for six years.

Neither party is willing to do anything to stop illegal immigration. It is not a Republican vs Democrat issue, with the Republcan party in favor of securing the borders. Were they willing to do so, they would have already secured the borders.

no i dont agree with obama and either does republican colorado state rep. douglas bruce whom said migrant workers illiterate peasants . we dont need 5,000 more illiterate peasants in the state of colorado. he said this on the statehouse floor brought into oder by other republican.

Werbung:
Obama will say anything to get elected at this point. Nonetheless, he's finished. Personally, I'm glad. Although I detest Hillary, Obama's Black nationalism is just flat scary. He's surrounded by hardcore, White-hating Black intellectuals who remind me of Mugabe's henchmen. No thanks.:(

Back