Solution to the illegal alien invasion

Rick

- National IDs for all US citizens.

- The IDs limited to two legal purposes only:

1. Must be shown to get or keep a job.

2. Must be shown for non-emergency medical services.

Scofflaw employers and medical service providers get 5 years in prison.

There you have it.

Werbung:
A couple additions and one ammendment if you please...

1. Must be shown to get and keep a job.

2. Must be shown for medical services.

3. Must be shown for access to financial services (banking of any kind, securities trading of any kind, credit of any kind).

4. Must be shown for access to any government service that is not directly related to obtaining entry visas which, of course, have to be issued in one's home country. This goes from obtaining a post office box to anything at the courthouse to welfare and admission of a child to a public school and everything in between.

There you have it.

Show me your papers.
nazi.jpg

Show me your papers.

Riiiiiiiiight - if you oppose the 20 million person invasion of this country, something that would not be tolerated by any other nation on earth, you must be a nazi.

Can this forum get any leftwingers capable of serious debate?

There you have it.

Part of the problem I have with your scenario is my view that it is not the responsibility of a private company to enforce federal immigration law. That is the responsibility of the federal government.

I don't really think we should be sending employers/medical service providers to prison because the federal government has been a complete failure in securing the border.

You want to stop illegal immigration? Start at the border... not at the workplace.

Part of the problem I have with your scenario is my view that it is not the responsibility of a private company to enforce federal immigration law. That is the responsibility of the federal government.

I don't really think we should be sending employers/medical service providers to prison because the federal government has been a complete failure in securing the border.

You want to stop illegal immigration? Start at the border... not at the workplace.

Is it not the job of a company to make sure it hires someone legal to hire? What Not my job to make sure the kid was not 8 years old when we put him in back working the press......Your not going to seal the border, so longs as jobs await, they will always find a way...make it hard to find work, you take away the main reason to even try in first place...( a n2d big help would be help Meixico have a way to make it so they want to stay there as well...and grow there econ...and thus add a new econ for us to sell to , not just one for cheap labor made just accross the border from US

You are wrong - the border will never work - it is a clumsy antiquated approach. It is also a joke - an impenetrable border, stretching over the 2000 mile length, would be created only at immense cost. As it is now, people cut through it, climb over it - there is even at least one place where an entrepreneur on the mexican side cut a door in it, which he unlocks for illegal aliens at a price.

Also, employers would not be asked to "enforce federal immigration law", but rather OBEY the law. In fact, the law already EXISTS - it is llegal to hire illegal aliens right now. What I suggest would finally make the law work.

The illegal alien invasion has caused IMMENSE harm to our country - it's suppressed wages, created unemployment for citizens, filled our prisons (25% of california's huge prison population is illegal aliens), bankrupted emergency rooms and hospitals, allowed the plunder of our already collapsing welfare system, balkanized our population, helped wreck our schools, harmed our international competitiveness, threatened our security, clogged our immigration courts, made fools of legal immigrants, and distorted our politics.

Penalties for lawbreakers should reflect the amount of harm they cause - in this case, big harm.

Show me your papers.
nazi.jpg

I need to see your Drivers licence or ID...don't we already hear that all the time? when you get a speeding ticket, use a credit card and asked to check ID on there ( or they are just double checking anyway) ext? I need to have ID to get in a bar, I already need a ID and SS card to get a job...so not realy all that worried about a National ID that was harder to fake then SS cards

I need to see your Drivers licence or ID...don't we already hear that all the time? when you get a speeding ticket, use a credit card and asked to check ID on there ( or they are just double checking anyway) ext? I need to have ID to get in a bar, I already need a ID and SS card to get a job...so not realy all that worried about a National ID that was harder to fake then SS cards

You are not forced to have a drivers license and you are not forced to enter bars what you are advocating for is far more sinister.

Hell why dont we get a cattle brand right on the ass saying "Made in the USA"? That ok with everyone?

Riiiiiiiiight - if you oppose the 20 million person invasion of this country, something that would not be tolerated by any other nation on earth, you must be a nazi.

Can this forum get any leftwingers capable of serious debate?

I disagree with your solution not the problem itself. You should get your labels correct before you pigeon whole me, my socially authoritarian friend.

Is it not the job of a company to make sure it hires someone legal to hire? What Not my job to make sure the kid was not 8 years old when we put him in back working the press......

Surely you can see a difference between hiring an 8 year old and hiring an illegal alien...

That aside, no, it is not the job of the private sector to pick up the slack for the federal government's failed immigration policies.

Your not going to seal the border, so longs as jobs await, they will always find a way...make it hard to find work, you take away the main reason to even try in first place...

Again, it is not the job of a private company to make sure they don't try.

( a n2d big help would be help Meixico have a way to make it so they want to stay there as well...and grow there econ...and thus add a new econ for us to sell to , not just one for cheap labor made just accross the border from US

We don't sell things to Mexico? What planet do you live on? In 2009 Mexico was the 2nd largest export market for the United States...

You are wrong - the border will never work - it is a clumsy antiquated approach. It is also a joke - an impenetrable border, stretching over the 2000 mile length, would be created only at immense cost. As it is now, people cut through it, climb over it - there is even at least one place where an entrepreneur on the mexican side cut a door in it, which he unlocks for illegal aliens at a price.

The fact that we supposedly know about a guy who unlocks a door to let illegal aliens through at a price and yet do nothing just goes to show the total lack of effort we have exerted at securing the border.

Also, employers would not be asked to "enforce federal immigration law", but rather OBEY the law. In fact, the law already EXISTS - it is llegal to hire illegal aliens right now. What I suggest would finally make the law work.

All you are suggesting is that the private sector be asked to picked up the slack for the federal government failed immigration policies.

The illegal alien invasion has caused IMMENSE harm to our country - it's suppressed wages, created unemployment for citizens, filled our prisons (25% of california's huge prison population is illegal aliens), bankrupted emergency rooms and hospitals, allowed the plunder of our already collapsing welfare system, balkanized our population, helped wreck our schools, harmed our international competitiveness, threatened our security, clogged our immigration courts, made fools of legal immigrants, and distorted our politics.

All the more reason to come up with a serious, workable solution.

Penalties for lawbreakers should reflect the amount of harm they cause - in this case, big harm.

How about we start with those in DC that make no effort to formulate an immigration policy then?

You are not forced to have a drivers license and you are not forced to enter bars what you are advocating for is far more sinister.

Hell why dont we get a cattle brand right on the ass saying "Made in the USA"? That ok with everyone?

Currently there is no law (being enforced) that I am aware of that allows for anyone to ask for "papers" to prove their citizenship... Additionally, I am not aware that any such thing was proposed along with a national ID card of any kind.

Currently there is no law (being enforced) that I am aware of that allows for anyone to ask for "papers" to prove their citizenship... Additionally, I am not aware that any such thing was proposed along with a national ID card of any kind.

bullsh1t

Werbung:

Do cite laws please that allow for law enforcement to simply walk around and demand proof of citizenship....Even the Arizona law only allowed for it if people were stopped for other reasons, and that has been struck down and is not enforced...

So, what laws are currently being enforced that allow law enforcement to do this in the US?

Back