Iran has 16 ships damaged

Werbung:
Your claim is stupid. Post your evidence of a God-honoring Christian committing mass murder.

catholics vs protestant wars in europe. millions killed

are you saying none of them were christians? surely you can't be that stupid, can you? lol

or of course this is more of your "they aren't god honoring if they sin" stupidity? lol.

Your claim is stupid. Post your evidence of a God-honoring Christian committing mass murder.

you just have to pathetically try to sweep christian evil under the rug by claiming they aren't "god honoring" lol.
i can't think of a single god honoring christian ever after jesus then.
lol

sure you do, you just claim they are fake christians. you can't admit the evil christians do.
you are pathetic.
but predictable
Look who talking MORON. You always take the side of Muslims over others.
Our forefathers knew some were real and some were not that's why they separated church and state, However many were firm believers in God as was more common at the time.

Tell me moron about how many middle easter Muslims do you know I'm curious.
I can saw I have met probably 2000 to 3000 and am probably more familiar with their ways and behaviors then you are.

Look who talking MORON. You always take the side of Muslims over others.
Our forefathers knew some were real and some were not that's why they separated church and state, However many were firm believers in God as was more common at the time.

Tell me moron about how many middle easter Muslims do you know I'm curious.
I can saw I have met probably 2000 to 3000 and am probably more familiar with their ways and behaviors then you are.
I know 2 billion muslims

catholics vs protestant wars in europe. millions killed

are you saying none of them were christians? surely you can't be that stupid, can you? lol

or of course this is more of your "they aren't god honoring if they sin" stupidity? lol.
Let me put it this way. Catholics who burned William Tyndale at the stake were working for the devil while Tyndale was serving God. Anyone can see who the real Christian was in that scenario.

you just have to pathetically try to sweep christian evil under the rug by claiming they aren't "god honoring" lol.
i can't think of a single god honoring christian ever after jesus then.
lol
The Bible clearly states that murderers in heart shall not enter Heaven because they are not the children of God.

Let me put it this way. Catholics who burned William Tyndale at the stake were working for the devil while Tyndale was serving God. Anyone can see who the real Christian was in that scenario.

hahahahahhahahhahahahaha

let me put it this way, you just can't admit that christans can do evil while they think they are doing what god wants them to.

The Bible clearly states that murderers in heart shall not enter Heaven because they are not the children of God.
"murderers in heart" is another meaningless phase. both sides thought in their heart they were serving god.

and that's the problem with religion, people do evil in the name of their religion, thinking they are serving their god.
and you are arrogant if you think you can judge people, but that's you.

No you do not get it your to big of a MORON .
You forget about all of the holy wars over the last 1500 years Muslims have started often with themselves.
They are in a constant state of war in the middle east Peace is short lived .

i didn't forget anything, moron.
just pointing out that focusing on the evil done by muslims and ignoring the evil done by christians, both in the name of their religion, is hypocritical duh

i didn't forget anything, moron.
just pointing out that focusing on the evil done by muslims and ignoring the evil done by christians, both in the name of their religion, is hypocritical duh
Not really. clearly muslim fantatics are a greater, global threat. Let's stay based in facts.

And everything they do can be traced to their instruction manual.

Islam simply did not undergo the reformation that Christianity did.

Werbung:
Not really. clearly muslim fantatics are a greater, global threat. Let's stay based in facts.

And everything they do can be traced to their instruction manual.

Islam simply did not undergo the reformation that Christianity did.
well TODAY that's true. but my point is that there is nothing stopping christians from doing evil things TOMORROW in the name of their religion. Christians have done evil in the past, religious fanatics often do bad things. and the evil christians did can be traced to their instruction manual too. They justified slavery from the bible for example, and persecution of gays, and the catholic vs protestant wars

Back