Iran has 16 ships damaged

nope. religious people in all religions do evil things in the name of their religion.
religions like buddism its nearly peaceful at least.
First think you ignorant MORON. Buddha was not a god he was man and they do not worship him as a religions figure but revere him as a example of how one should live their life.

Tell me moron you say they are peacefully , Cambodia Nam china and more why did they have such great wars and why has china kept slaves . Do you recall the killing fields of Cambodia . There is a ton of it if you look it up MORON and yes they use it to justify wars you MORON.

Can Buddhism justify war?
  • Buddhist nation states have historically sought to use Buddhist doctrine to justify war. During the Japanese invasion of China in the 1930s, for instance, soldiers were told not only that they were defending Buddhism but that emptiness in Buddhism is the only true reality, therefore, in the end, nobody was being killed, Jerryson said

Werbung:
First think you ignorant MORON. Buddha was not a god he was man and they do not worship him as a religions figure but revere him as a example of how one should live their life.

Tell me moron you say they are peacefully , Cambodia Nam china and more why did they have such great wars and why has china kept slaves . Do you recall the killing fields of Cambodia . There is a ton of it if you look it up MORON and yes they use it to justify wars you MORON.

Can Buddhism justify war?
  • Buddhist nation states have historically sought to use Buddhist doctrine to justify war. During the Japanese invasion of China in the 1930s, for instance, soldiers were told not only that they were defending Buddhism but that emptiness in Buddhism is the only true reality, therefore, in the end, nobody was being killed, Jerryson said

china is buddhist? cambodia was run by buddists?

was it buddhists in japan leading the war? using buddism as an excuse does't mean buddists were violent, moron.

DID i SAY THAT moron . no I did not you lying sack of dung . I said the people of Gaza did this to themself s just as the Germans and japs did
you: " Muslims caused the deaths to themselves MORON"

so babies in gaza did cause their own deaths, according to you.

so babies in gaza caused their own deaths?
you say the dumbest and most hateful things
The deaths of babies by abortion are caused by morons who do not understand humans' right to life and God's insistence on the sanctity of human life. Deaths of babies in WW2 were Hitler's fault and deaths in the ongoing war against Palestinian mass murderers are the fault of Palestinian mass murderers.

nope. religious people in all religions do evil things in the name of their religion.
False religions do not teach that Jesus has the only cure for innate human wickedness that infects all of humanity.

The deaths of babies by abortion are caused by morons who do not understand humans' right to life and God's insistence on the sanctity of human life. Deaths of babies in WW2 were Hitler's fault and deaths in the ongoing war against Palestinian mass murderers are the fault of Palestinian mass murderers.
we aren't talking about abortion or hitler, moron.
god you are a true moron. lol

but i'm glad to see you dont care about deaths of babies in gaza, you so easily blame them on others. pathetic

we aren't talking about abortion or hitler, moron.
god you are a true moron. lol

but i'm glad to see you dont care about deaths of babies in gaza, you so easily blame them on others. pathetic
You hypocritically claim you are concerned about babies while show a cold attitude towards the willful murder of innocent babies by abortion.

And yet Buddhists in SE Asia are perpetrating unspeakable crimes on Muslims, because of religion.

I don't buy your crooked attempt to justify murdering babies by redefining babies as something else.

baby: "
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born."

one of us is trying to redefine it, but its not me.

feel free to keep arguing with the dictionary, moron. lol

Werbung:
baby: "
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born."

one of us is trying to redefine it, but its not me.

feel free to keep arguing with the dictionary, moron. lol
What did your leftist revised dictionary say about unborn babies?

Back