Iran has 16 ships damaged

Werbung:
baby: "
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born."

one of us is trying to redefine it, but its not me.

feel free to keep arguing with the dictionary, moron. lol
Unborn baby:
1705403531679.png

yes, a fetus.
as i ssaid.
or are you going to argue with the dictionary again? lol.
Jeremiah 1

1 The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:

2 To whom the word of the Lord came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign.

3 It came also in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the carrying away of Jerusalem captive in the fifth month.

4 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Jeremiah 1

1 The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:

2 To whom the word of the Lord came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign.

3 It came also in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the carrying away of Jerusalem captive in the fifth month.

4 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
thanks for the sermon, rev!

no, i'm just mocking how your bf constantly resorts to just posting bible verses when he has nothing intelligent to post
First off he's not my boy friend you lying sack of dung hr posts far more interesting post then you moron. You just argue with everyone to make your narcissistic ego big you think it its makes you important and a real man lol

First off he's not my boy friend you lying sack of dung hr posts far more interesting post then you moron. You just argue with everyone to make your narcissistic ego big you think it its makes you important and a real man lol

you find random bible quotes to be interesting? well that's good since mark is your bf.

want you to be gay? lol. i dont care either way. Its just cute how you back each other up and claim to be straight but obsess about gays
Yes you do care you lying sack of dung you constantly refer to any concretive as gay and think we are all obsessed with you LOL
What a MORON Narcist you are. And you stick up for gays and tyranny's . Your one of the biggest wastes of skin on the earth

Yes you do care you lying sack of dung you constantly refer to any concretive as gay and think we are all obsessed with you LOL
What a MORON Narcist you are. And you stick up for gays and tyranny's . Your one of the biggest wastes of skin on the earth

care? as in enjoying posting here? sure. why not. lol.

Werbung:
Back