Iran has 16 ships damaged

Werbung:
well TODAY that's true. but my point is that there is nothing stopping christians from doing evil things TOMORROW in the name of their religion. Christians have done evil in the past, religious fanatics often do bad things. and the evil christians did can be traced to their instruction manual too. They justified slavery from the bible for example, and persecution of gays, and the catholic vs protestant wars
They will be stopped by 400 years of reform and modern, western culture.

Else it would be happening today. Islam is clearly a much bigger threat. And this needs to be said over and over.

They will be stopped by 400 years of reform and modern, western culture.

Else it would be happening today. Islam is clearly a much bigger threat. And this needs to be said over and over.

i wont argue with you about it today. But you look at america helping isreal and the deaths in gaza and while its not "in the name of the christian god", its still a mostl christian name contributing to deaths.

Just so you don't make the deadly mistake of stupidly thinking and claiming God supported the sins.

why would I claim anything about what god thinks? who knows what he thinks (assuming he's real of course for the purpose of this discussion). but in your arrogance, you often speak on his behalf.

i wont argue with you about it today. But you look at america helping isreal and the deaths in gaza and while its not "in the name of the christian god", its still a mostl christian name contributing to deaths.
Yes, deaths occur in war. And the losing side generally incurs more casualties. Unless the winners are Russian canon fodder.

seems no one else has run with this story apart from a dubious ukrainian source..

happy to see confirming evidence

in the mean time

fake news

Comrade Stalin

You must be pleased with what happened this week, under the leadership of Biden and Sunak.
I'm pleased that Iran had 16 ships damaged by thier own weapons they were sending them YEMEN to use on us and others.yep gave me a erection.
Any time a terriost group or state such as Iran or NC etc suffer I am pleased. There is no room on earth in my heart for them .
I don't care if they are Mormon christains Muslims or black white Arab American or Chinese .people who commit such acts.
They are serial killers .

Werbung:
Back