Iran has 16 ships damaged

I think you forgot the Neanderthals. We wiped them out too, stole their yaks, took over their caves and peed on their wall paintings. Man's inhumanity to inhumanity.
We're they Christians who did this? Did they kill in the name of religion?
That is the topic here moron
Try to keep up! I know with your limited intelligence that is a tall task

Werbung:
So many wicked Christians
No wonder ghandi like Jesus but not Christians
Yes, fake Christians do give Christianity a bad name. However, scorners may multiply themselves by the hundreds of millions yet they will never be able to disprove God's love for sinners still not settled on siding with Satan.

1705142533299.png

We're they Christians who did this? Did they kill in the name of religion?
That is the topic here moron
Try to keep up! I know with your limited intelligence that is a tall task
Of course savage barbarians have murdered millions in the name of religion.

1705142943740.png

Some of the deadliest extermination campaigns against native populations in human history were perpetrated by European colonial empires against the indigenous peoples of the Americas. Between the late 15th and late 17th centuries, the population of native Americans decreased from approximately 145 million to less than 15 million. During this period, a minimum of 130 million indigenous Americans are estimated to have died in deadly massacres, mass rapes, forced starvations, wars, and chattel slavery imposed by European settlers and various epidemics.[

Those bloodthirsty christians

And your point is ? lots of things happened in the past MORON such as how Blacks sold blacks into slavery by raiding the other villages and capturing their neighbors.

And ,many Indianans were christian you MORON and can you prove all Indians were killed by christens

And your living on their land you stole from them as you accuse jews of doing .

And your point is ? lots of things happened in the past MORON such as how Blacks sold blacks into slavery by raiding the other villages and capturing their neighbors.

And ,many Indianans were christian you MORON and can you prove all Indians were killed by christens

And your living on their land you stole from them as you accuse jews of doing .
Yes just showing that Christians killed in the name of their God too by the millions
Christians seen to want to explain it away like your bf pathetically does

Yes just showing that Christians killed in the name of their God too by the millions
Christians seen to want to explain it away like your bf pathetically does
I'm aware of history MORON and I am aware what happened not just a few hundreds years in the past by thousands of years.
Now lets be real for a min . in modern time say how many christens have gone on holy wars or committed terrorist acts compared to Muslims .
Its only natural for you to support Muslims due to the fact your anti American and a narcissist and love to argue because out side of on line your a coward .

I'm aware of history MORON and I am aware what happened not just a few hundreds years in the past by thousands of years.
Now lets be real for a min . in modern time say how many christens have gone on holy wars or committed terrorist acts compared to Muslims .
Its only natural for you to support Muslims due to the fact your anti American and a narcissist and love to argue because out side of on line your a coward .
Christianity is 2000 years old
Christians were persecuting gays until very recently here in the US
And mass murdering 8n the 1500s and later

Islam is 1000 years younger comparevit to Christianity at the same age

I make no excuses for the evil committed by fake Christians or by Christians out of touch with God.
sure you do, you just claim they are fake christians. you can't admit the evil christians do.
you are pathetic.
but predictable

Werbung:
Back