Iran has 16 ships damaged

There's a slight inconsistency here. I was in the Army with them, and they are conscientious objectors. They all served honorably, mostly in the medical corps.
I understand your statement as I have some Muslim friends who are good people and do not have radical views but many do especially inn IRAN , Yemen the saudis and more

Werbung:
I didn't ask you anything lug nut and its a very poor example, and many pro-lifers are not religious lug nut. Thats why your a MORON
How about the catholic protestant wars I mentioned, moron
Christians killing g each other in the name of their view of religion

The French Wars of Religion (1562–1598) is the name of a period of civil infighting and military operations primarily between French Catholics and Protestants (Huguenots). Between 2,000,000 and 4,000,000 people were killed as a result of war, famine, and disease

Wars of Reformation, often referred to as the European wars of religion started in the 16th century and ended in the early 18th century. The costliest war during the conflict was the Thirty Years' War (1618-1648) which killed between 3 to 11.5 million people. Due to the length and severity of the conflict, there is a wide range of thought on the actual toll of the conflict. Many of the deaths were caused by disease and famine during the Thirty Years War. The French Wars of Religion (1562-1598) killed 2 to 4 million people. The War of the Three Kingdoms (1639-1651) in Great Britain and Ireland killed approximately 868,000 people. Between 600,000 to 700,000 people were killed during the Eighty Years' War (1568-1648) in the Low Countries of the Holy Roman Empire. There were other conflicts during this period but these were the most costly. The toll includes deaths were caused by battles, massacres, disease, and famine. In short, the total number of people killed was between 6.5 million to 17 million.

Those bloodthirsty Christians killing in the name of religion

I didn't ask you anything lug nut and its a very poor example, and many pro-lifers are not religious lug nut. Thats why your a MORON
Some of the deadliest extermination campaigns against native populations in human history were perpetrated by European colonial empires against the indigenous peoples of the Americas. Between the late 15th and late 17th centuries, the population of native Americans decreased from approximately 145 million to less than 15 million. During this period, a minimum of 130 million indigenous Americans are estimated to have died in deadly massacres, mass rapes, forced starvations, wars, and chattel slavery imposed by European settlers and various epidemics.[

Those bloodthirsty christians

If or when Christians do commit murder they are out of the will of God.
Well duh
Yes Christians shouldn't sin but they do
But the Bible does say to kill non believer I quoted the verses
They are supposed to murder non believers
Unless the Bible is false

The French Wars of Religion (1562–1598) is the name of a period of civil infighting and military operations primarily between French Catholics and Protestants (Huguenots). Between 2,000,000 and 4,000,000 people were killed as a result of war, famine, and disease

Wars of Reformation, often referred to as the European wars of religion started in the 16th century and ended in the early 18th century. The costliest war during the conflict was the Thirty Years' War (1618-1648) which killed between 3 to 11.5 million people. Due to the length and severity of the conflict, there is a wide range of thought on the actual toll of the conflict. Many of the deaths were caused by disease and famine during the Thirty Years War. The French Wars of Religion (1562-1598) killed 2 to 4 million people. The War of the Three Kingdoms (1639-1651) in Great Britain and Ireland killed approximately 868,000 people. Between 600,000 to 700,000 people were killed during the Eighty Years' War (1568-1648) in the Low Countries of the Holy Roman Empire. There were other conflicts during this period but these were the most costly. The toll includes deaths were caused by battles, massacres, disease, and famine. In short, the total number of people killed was between 6.5 million to 17 million.

God honoring Christians do not commit murder, but the wicked do repeatedly and remorselessly. Not only that but the wicked persecute the innocent and have been doing that for thousands of years.

John 15:17-19
King James Version

17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.​

Read full chapter

Some of the deadliest extermination campaigns against native populations in human history were perpetrated by European colonial empires against the indigenous peoples of the Americas. Between the late 15th and late 17th centuries, the population of native Americans decreased from approximately 145 million to less than 15 million. During this period, a minimum of 130 million indigenous Americans are estimated to have died in deadly massacres, mass rapes, forced starvations, wars, and chattel slavery imposed by European settlers and various epidemics.[

Those bloodthirsty christians
Christians who commit atrocities are not pleasing God. The wicked, on the other hand, always displease God whether they are white, black, native American or whatever.

Galatians 5:21
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Well duh
Yes Christians shouldn't sin but they do
But the Bible does say to kill non believer I quoted the verses
They are supposed to murder non believers
Unless the Bible is false
You go ahead and murder people if that is what you mistakenly think God is telling you, but you are decidedly wrong.

God honoring Christians do not commit murder, but the wicked do repeatedly and remorselessly. Not only that but the wicked persecute the innocent and have been doing that for thousands of years.

King James Version

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.​

Read full chapter
Looks like every Christian since Jesus are wicked sinners then
You always make excuses for the evil done by Christians
You are so desperate and pathetic

Christians who commit atrocities are not pleasing God. The wicked, on the other hand, always displease God whether they are white, black, native American or whatever.

Galatians 5:21
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
So many wicked Christians
No wonder ghandi like Jesus but not Christians

I think you forgot the Neanderthals. We wiped them out too, stole their yaks, took over their caves and peed on their wall paintings. Man's inhumanity to inhumanity.

Werbung:

King James Version

Read full chapter
Christians have been persecuting people for 2000 years now, sadly

But you keep making excuses for them
You are so desperate it's almost funny

Back