China is now a major importer of coal

Diplomacy requires national leaders to speak well of one another. Consider Obama's disrespect for Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu and praise for Palestinian terrorist Mahmoud Abbas.
Do you mean diplomacy like this from Obama who wouldn't meet with a pm charge with corruption etc.

Obama Defends Decision Not To Meet With Netanyahu During D.C. Visit : The Two-Way President Obama says it would break protocol to meet with Israel's prime minister just two weeks before Israeli elections. The two leaders have developed a prickly relationship over the years.

Heres another reason why he did not drag USA into the rabbit hole with a crook.
Netanyahu is charged with fraud, breach of trust and accepting bribes in three separate scandals involving powerful media moguls and wealthy associates. He denies wrongdoing.

Of course he would and sucker like you fail to research your bile filled ignorant statements just for hate.

Werbung:
Do you mean diplomacy like this from Obama who wouldn't meet with a pm charge with corruption etc.

Obama Defends Decision Not To Meet With Netanyahu During D.C. Visit : The Two-Way President Obama says it would break protocol to meet with Israel's prime minister just two weeks before Israeli elections. The two leaders have developed a prickly relationship over the years.

Netanyahu is charged with fraud, breach of trust and accepting bribes in three separate scandals involving powerful media moguls and wealthy associates. He denies wrongdoing.

Of course he would and sucker like you fail to research your bile filled ignorant statements just for hate.
More like how Joey Biden insulted the Saudi King and now they are screwing us every chance they get over blow hole joeys stupidity

Obama used a phony excuse that was based on a false accusation to show his hateful disrespect for Jews. He also broke US law to donate billions of dollars US to murderers in Iran responsible for the deaths of hundreds of US soldiers in the Middle East.

Obama used a phony excuse that was based on a false accusation to show his hateful disrespect for Jews.
As a Christian you should hate the Jews for crucifying Jesus. That aside, i explained his reasoning and it was right them and now. You disagree because it was a Democrat. Nothing logical from you but the obligatory hate and criticism.
He also broke US law to donate billions of dollars US to murderers in Iran responsible for the deaths of hundreds of US soldiers in the Middle East.

He did not break any law as it was passed by Congress.

You never complained about GWB sending 6000 marines to their deaths under the guise of WMD but in reality it was about stealing the oil.

Your hypocrisy drips from your lava filled big mouth. Work on your memory son if you want to take me on.
Have another go and post the links to your lies.

As a Christian you should hate the Jews for crucifying Jesus.
Not so.
Romans 11

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

Obama's payment to Iranian terrorists was not authorized by Congress and was in fact condemned by the SCOTUS.
You never complained about GWB sending 6000 marines to their deaths under the guise of WMD but in reality it was about stealing the oil.
Idiots claim Bush was after the oil but idiots ignore the fact that Congress, with leadership from Hillary Clinton, declared war on Iraq for driving out the weapons inspectors required by their cease fire agreement ending the first Gulf War, and Hillary warned that Iraq was harboring WMDs.

Try proving Bush stole Iraqi oil, a stupid false accusation.

As a Christian you should hate the Jews for crucifying Jesus. That aside, i explained his reasoning and it was right them and now. You disagree because it was a Democrat. Nothing logical from you but the obligatory hate and criticism.

Your hypocrisy drips from your lava filled big mouth. Work on your memory son if you want to take me on.
Have another go and post the links to your lies.
Really Bush was stealing oil and just how much did he steal ?You gt another delusional claim

Not so.
Romans 11

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

that's irrelevant. The Jews have been blamed throughout history for his crucifixion and still do.
Obama's payment to Iranian terrorists was not authorized by Congress and was in fact condemned by the SCOTUS.
This should make clear Trump's lies and in action.

Formal negotiations toward JCPOA began with the adoption of the Joint Plan of Action, an interim agreement signed between Iran and the P5+1 countries in November 2013. Iran and the P5+1 countries engaged in negotiations for the next 20 months and, in April 2015, agreed on an "Iran nuclear deal framework" for the final agreement. In July 2015, Iran and the P5+1 confirmed agreement on the plan, along with the "Roadmap Agreement" between Iran and the IAEA.[8]

After the Trump administration twice certified Iran's compliance in 2017, in May 2018 the United States withdrew from JCPOA as Trump pledged he would negotiate a better deal. Trump left office without fulfilling that pledge and analysts determined Iran had moved closer to developing a nuclear weapon since the American withdrawal.

So it's clear we can blame Trump and his inaction why they are now a threat.
I'll bet you don't even know what the USA intervention was about.

Idiots claim Bush was after the oil but idiots ignore the fact that Congress, with leadership from Hillary Clinton, declared war on Iraq for driving out the weapons inspectors required by their cease fire agreement ending the first Gulf War, and Hillary warned that Iraq was harboring WMDs.

Try proving Bush stole Iraqi oil, a stupid false accusation.

Formal negotiations toward JCPOA began with the adoption of the Joint Plan of Action, an interim agreement signed between Iran and the P5+1 countries in November 2013. Iran and the P5+1 countries engaged in negotiations for the next 20 months and, in April 2015, agreed on an "Iran nuclear deal framework" for the final agreement. In July 2015, Iran and the P5+1 confirmed agreement on the plan, along with the "Roadmap Agreement" between Iran and the IAEA.[8]
I was referring to the $billion+ dollars Obama stole from the US and gave it to Iranian terrorists the SCOTUS ruled did not belong to them.

Werbung:
Back