China is now a major importer of coal

There you go Marky bird brain. Not stolen from Americans at all. How fucking dumb are you?
The money belonged to American victims of Iranian terror, not to Obama regardless of his religious beliefs and especially not to the Muslim terrorists who have murdered so many Americans over the last two decades.

Werbung:
The money belonged to American victims of Iranian terror, not to Obama regardless of his religious beliefs and especially not to the Muslim terrorists who have murdered so many Americans over the last two decades.
No it didn't. It belonged to Iran who had it invested in USA. You're lying again through sheer ignorance.
You're fucked in the head and paranoid with trying to beat me. You don't have the smarts son.

Obama and Iranian terrorists claimed the money belonged to Iranian terrorists, but the U.S. Congress and the SCOTUS ruled the money belonged to American victims of Iranian terror.
Show me the link or apologise for lying again.
I know you can't so it's best you stick with your Bible.

Who told Obama he could unilaterally return the money to Iran even though the matter was still tied up in court?
I don't know. Do you know because I have seen nothing that it was tied up in any court.
No doubt you'll have the link to that but I doubt.

No it didn't. It belonged to Iran who had it invested in USA. You're lying again through sheer ignorance.
You're fucked in the head and paranoid with trying to beat me. You don't have the smarts son.
The money did not belong to the Shah who put it up in the first place and it certainly did not belong to the Muslim Iranian terrorist thugs the US SCOTUS declared were not to be given that money.

The money did not belong to the Shah who put it up in the first place and it certainly did not belong to the Muslim Iranian terrorist thugs the US SCOTUS declared were not to be given that money.
Again, where's your proof of those accusations.
I don't give a shit about Muslims and they were not involved with the seizure of the money. Piss off dead shit.

I just go with the facts and evidence, not hopeful hype.
Really? You never used facts and evidence when you say there was election fraud and your god exists.

How strange of you to make such a stupid statement then dismiss both at two very important issues.

Or, in other words, what difference does it make that Obama stole money belonging to American victims of Iranian terrorism and split the money with Muslim terrorists who are still funding the most terrorist murders in the world at the present?

That is not the subject of this thread.

Werbung:
Back