1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

China is now a major importer of coal

Discussion in 'Asian Politics' started by PLC1, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Gipper

Gipper Well-Known Member

Sorry, but no thanks.

Southern CA is more my tastes. Orange County really works for me.

You know I couldn't live with all those low life DF libs up there in San Franfreako.

2. PLC1

PLC1 Moderator Staff Member

Well, Orange County has recovered from its bankruptcy of 16 years ago, and is still just as conservative now as it was then. You just might like it.

3. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    I am confused..

I am a evil Commie

china is Communist

I hate China I am told by Gipper

I actually don't like China..for its horrible human rights positions, and crushing of Religious Freedom.

I hate Freedom of Religion I am told as well though.....

But I hate the Chinese...becuse I know that Coal is the dirtiest fuel we have, and it will not only harm the earths envirment, but will also be responsible for many health issues ( and already is) in China...becuse not only do they use coal, but they have weak regulation on the pollution of it....

But lucky for China, they don't have to buy access to health care, as most are to poor.....

But supporting health care you did not pay to much for out of your own pocket, or going without ...is supporting what Hitler would do....

Man these straw men I belive are soooo confusing!

4. pocketfullofshells

5. Gipper

Gipper Well-Known Member

Really? Interesting?

Did you hear about all the snow and cold temps in CA?

Didn't think so.

6. pocketfullofshells

anyone want proof gipper has no clue...here ya go...does not know Climate from weather!

7. Gipper

Gipper Well-Known Member

How do you know the climate in CA is not cooling causing more snow?

Just as this article claims the earth is warming causing methane to release.

Actually, they should capture the methane and use it as an energy source. That would be a good thing right?

I would guess you don't think so. Just like you want the poor Chinese to freeze to death without electricity...but its okay cause we want to save the planet right?:rolleyes:

8. PLC1

Deep snow in California is nothing new. Check out the history of the Donner Party, as an example. I've seen 20 feet of snow at the local ski area.

Come to the Central Valley sometime in August and see whether the local weather, which is not an indication of climate change, is in a cooling trend.

9. pocketfullofshells

don't try to tell him about how some parts will be cooler, others warmer, as the overall temps get hotter globally...it will make his head explode!

It was 70 in MN 2 weeks ago...that must be proof of global warming right? :)

also here in MN, the warmer winters...have more snow...I know mind boggling...unless you think about it...

10. PLC1

Usually a mind has to be used to think about something in order to be really boggled. :D

11. Gipper

Gipper Well-Known Member

Name calling!!!!

I am going to go cry in the corner now....boohoo....

12. Gipper

Gipper Well-Known Member

Hey THC, did you bother to read Pocketpool's article...ops I did it again...sorry Pockets. I hope I did make you cry again...I am trying THC...I have only good intentions...and you libs know all about good intentions right?

But I digress...The article states methane releases in Siberia is nothing new either. Happens all the time just like snow in Ca. You warmers just can't win...

And that reminds me of another great tune by the great conservative Janis Joplin...sorry to make cry pockets....booboohoohoo

13. Gipper

Gipper Well-Known Member

Check it out Pockets. You got duped again. You have been lied to repeatedly and yet, you still believe. How many more times will it take before you realize that global warming is a left wing hoax?

14. steveox

steveox Well-Known Member

This is why Sarah Palin will become President in 2012. She will restart coal mining business in U.S including in West Virgina. And then we can supply our own coal.

15. PLC1

Yes, it's quite clear. Every major scientific organization in the world, vs a few bloggers and pundits make it clear that global warming is a hoax perpetrated on the world by the nerds in order to get back at us for the way we treated them in junior high school. It's a good thing that we have unbiased sources like Greeniewatch to keep us informed.