Apocalypse now?' What Europe's media thought of the Trump speech

Werbung:
You sound like a good man. . . God is obviously disagreeing with you that this man's soul can be saved!

Don't even get into a religious argument to try and explain why God does not condone a lying, thieving, adulterous, coward as a leader of the people. They lack the presence of the Holy Spirit to understand scripture. In fact, if the Republicans had put up a homosexual, transsexual they would use scripture to say one should not vote for the person, Hypocrisy is their lifestyle.

What they lack the ability to understand is that God did give them a choice as to who to vote for, and they denied God, and voted for mans choice. As I have said before, and it makes no impression on their hardened hearts, is that the Christian, as separate from "christian", had the choice between Trump, Clinton, or Castle of the Constitution Party, or even Jill Stein of the Green Party. They made the choice to vote for the immoral, and now they are defending the immoral by perverting the Word of God.

And still they think they have the moral "outrage" over sexual issues forgetting that God says all sins are equal.

Don't even get into a religious argument to try and explain why God does not condone a lying, thieving, adulterous, coward as a leader of the people. They lack the presence of the Holy Spirit to understand scripture. In fact, if the Republicans had put up a homosexual, transsexual they would use scripture to say one should not vote for the person, Hypocrisy is their lifestyle.

What they lack the ability to understand is that God did give them a choice as to who to vote for, and they denied God, and voted for mans choice. As I have said before, and it makes no impression on their hardened hearts, is that the Christian, as separate from "christian", had the choice between Trump, Clinton, or Castle of the Constitution Party, or even Jill Stein of the Green Party. They made the choice to vote for the immoral, and now they are defending the immoral by perverting the Word of God.

And still they think they have the moral "outrage" over sexual issues forgetting that God says all sins are equal.

I tend to agree, however, staying silent in front of all the illogical, hypocritical comments and actions of this administration doesn't do anything. . .except let them believe, in their alternative reality, that most people agree with them and their puppet for leader.

I must stand for what I believe and call hypocrisy and stupidity when I see it. Staying silent would seem like a tacite agreement.

I tend to agree, however, staying silent in front of all the illogical, hypocritical comments and actions of this administration doesn't do anything. . .except let them believe, in their alternative reality, that most people agree with them and their puppet for leader.

I must stand for what I believe and call hypocrisy and stupidity when I see it. Staying silent would seem like a tacite agreement.

I was referring to this exchange:

You said: "You sound like a good man. . . God is obviously disagreeing with you that this man's soul can be saved!"

Grumpy replied: "I think he's agreeing with me. He won an election he had no way of wining."

You can post all of the scripture references you want to show God has nothing to do with Trump, and the Trumpites will still go with their opinion rather then Gods word:

John 12: 39-50

"For this reason they could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:

He has blinded their eyes
and hardened their hearts,
so they can neither see with their eyes,
nor understand with their hearts,
nor turn—and I would heal them.”

Isaiah said this because he saw Jesus’ glory and spoke about him. Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not openly acknowledge their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue; for they loved human praise more than praise from God.

Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.

“If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day. For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

It gets better and better huh ?
High margins are the attractive part. No issue with making money but a lot of that money are tax dollars. Then I care.
Batteries for appropriate uses (not cars)needs innovation.
A whole lot of that money was tax dollars..understated..
Russi is pretty powerful. . .and tricky!
Hitler also won the election!
You gotta stop comparing Trump toHitler, we both know that's out there..

Our God is laughing at our politics? The bible say’s so..
“The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against his anointed … He who sits in the heavens laughs.” (Psalms 2:2, 4)
The problem for us is that it can be so easy to start looking to a politician for answers and for hope, but the Scriptures have never supported that idea. God never wanted us to find our hope in government or any man or woman. So I don't
Now, I don’t care where you sit politically, really I don't care (for the sake of this). Our hope should not be in any man and certainly not in any government.
I am not saying it is wrong to vote; everyone who is legal should! By all means, voice your opinion and make a stand. But I have never come across a single Scripture that has encouraged us to find hope in a man or government.
Even the best leaders in Scripture were only as good as their obedience to God, any hope there was, was still in the Lord and not in man. In all actuality, Scripture tells us not to put hope in any man other than Christ.

“In His name the nations will put their hope.” (Matthew 12:21)

So, maybe you want to “Make America Great Again,” or you loved Hillary and your feelings are hurt. Maybe you are still feeling the Bern, or maybe you hated all of them: In all this, ask yourself where your hope lies? It’s an important Question because it seems to me many are putting their hope in the wrong place..
I voted prayerfully and with Scripture guiding my choice, believe it or not. However more important than voting for a presidential candidate is trusting in the Kingdom of God. He is truly our King. He rules over all and He is sovereign over the nations. No matter who our president happens to be, whether it’s who you voted for or not, just know that He is still in control on that there is no doubt..

A whole lot of that money was tax dollars..understated..

You gotta stop comparing Trump toHitler, we both know that's out there..
Sorry. . . but it really is not "out there!" It's "Right here!"

Not so much about Trump (although he is known to be extremely interested in Hitler!), but especially with his White Supremacist and puppet master, Bannon.

You are putting your head in the sand. . . as so many did in 1938/1939!

Sorry. . . but it really is not "out there!" It's "Right here!"

Not so much about Trump (although he is known to be extremely interested in Hitler!), but especially with his White Supremacist and puppet master, Bannon.

You are putting your head in the sand. . . as so many did in 1938/1939!
My head is where it's suppose to be.. thank you..

Werbung:
Back