Apocalypse now?' What Europe's media thought of the Trump speech

Werbung:
You are not completely stupid. . .NO ONE but imbeciles could have denied he won BOTH the electoral AND the popular vote!
And are we better off , anywhere in the world? The presidents foreign policies were a disaster.

And are we better off , anywhere in the world? The presidents foreign policies were a disaster.

Yes we are better off in the world! In fact, Obama has managed to bring back the support of our allies and had not wasted the lives of our troops. However, this is changing fast, with the world considering Trump as a fool and not understanding how America could have let Trump happen! The only Trump supporters are dictators!

We are also better off (much better off) economically than we were 8 years ago. . .and now Trump is trying (how silly of him) to take credit for that! Again, only fools will fail to realise that the economic situation Trump inherited from Obama is infinitely better than the one Obama inherited from Bush!

Was everything "perfect" under Obama. . .NO, of course not! Actually, perfection in politics, perfection in this world doesn't exist!

This idiot follower knows Hillary won the popular vote because of California, So the rest of the country got what they wanted, California didn't..Like I said before.. I can live with that..

The rest of the country got what they wanted? Are you kidding? Look at 45 approval polls. . .they are lower EVERY DAY!

Yes we are better off in the world! In fact, Obama has managed to bring back the support of our allies and had not wasted the lives of our troops. However, this is changing fast, with the world considering Trump as a fool and not understanding how America could have let Trump happen! The only Trump supporters are dictators!

We are also better off (much better off) economically than we were 8 years ago. . .and now Trump is trying (how silly of him) to take credit for that! Again, only fools will fail to realise that the economic situation Trump inherited from Obama is infinitely better than the one Obama inherited from Bush!

Was everything "perfect" under Obama. . .NO, of course not! Actually, perfection in politics, perfection in this world doesn't exist!
Like i said a disaster..
This was written by a Trump hater..
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...d3fa950f2fd_story.html?utm_term=.2e4e03699f17
This from another left leaning paper..
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...foreign-policy-legacy/?utm_term=.025ea9ec2712

Ans as far as the economy went..
During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent. Real median household income: down 2.3 percent. Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million then, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent.

As the Wall Street Journal’s Dan Henninger has noted, even the Clintons acknowledge Obama’s economic wreckage.

Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes:

Americans are suffering “the awful legacy of the last eight years,” Bill Clinton said in March. He explained on April 26, “The problem is, 80 percent of the American people are still living on what they were living on the day before the crash [of 2008]. And about half the American people, after you adjust for inflation, are living on what they were living on the last day I was president, 15 years ago. So that’s what’s the matter.”

Last edited:
The rest of the country got what they wanted? Are you kidding? Look at 45 approval polls. . .they are lower EVERY DAY!
Now your just being silly, we were talking about the election not today.. Like I said Hillary won the popular vote by somewhere around 3million votes, she won California by about the same. YES lets look at the polls, the same polls that gave Trump less than a 10% chance of winning. so sad..

Like i said a disaster..
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...d3fa950f2fd_story.html?utm_term=.2e4e03699f17
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...foreign-policy-legacy/?utm_term=.025ea9ec2712

During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent. Real median household income: down 2.3 percent. Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million then, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent.

As the Wall Street Journal’s Dan Henninger has noted, even the Clintons acknowledge Obama’s economic wreckage.

Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes:

Americans are suffering “the awful legacy of the last eight years,” Bill Clinton said in March. He explained on April 26, “The problem is, 80 percent of the American people are still living on what they were living on the day before the crash [of 2008]. And about half the American people, after you adjust for inflation, are living on what they were living on the last day I was president, 15 years ago. So that’s what’s the matter.”

I find this laughable if it were not for the sheer stupidity of the concept. I was watching Boehner gove a speech, or maybe it was an interview, and he said that they should not repeal Obamacare, they should fix it. Now, like mnost right wing partisan asses, he spent how many years trying to repeal Obamacare, and now he thinks they should fix it?

People like Grumpy, and Dog, have supported the tearing down of the economy, blocked any attempt by Obama to fix things, the dividing of the country using any lie they could manufacture up, and the list goes on, and not that they have their lying thief in office all of a sudden they think the country should come together.

Kiss my ass. You ignorant assholes wanted a divided country, now you have it. Now lets see what your cowards can do.

Like i said a disaster..

Once again, you are reporting fake news. . .

And I assume you are trying to put the 2008/2009 recession on President Obama, right?
Yes. . .for a Christian you make a very good pharassien!

I find this laughable if it were not for the sheer stupidity of the concept. I was watching Boehner gove a speech, or maybe it was an interview, and he said that they should not repeal Obamacare, they should fix it. Now, like mnost right wing partisan asses, he spent how many years trying to repeal Obamacare, and now he thinks they should fix it?

People like Grumpy, and Dog, have supported the tearing down of the economy, blocked any attempt by Obama to fix things, the dividing of the country using any lie they could manufacture up, and the list goes on, and not that they have their lying thief in office all of a sudden they think the country should come together.

Kiss my ass. You ignorant assholes wanted a divided country, now you have it. Now lets see what your cowards can do.
Who was talking about Obama Care, Trump didn't divide this country, Like I've said before, you cannot harass the majority of Americans for eight years, insult them as stupid, their beliefs as idiotic, and their views as intolerant, without rustling a good many feathers. You cannot take away their jobs, clamp down on their first amendment freedoms, and dub them Islamophobes and racists, without incurring their anger. You cannot divide them between straight and gay, male and female, young and old, black and white, employer and employee, union member and non-union member, 1% and 99%, 47% and 53%, bible-clingers and enlightened atheists, without creating division. And yet you think Trump caused this.

You cannot endlessly call out people as haters, without drastic repercussions. Yet the Democrats have been doing this since taking the Congress in 2004. They silenced the majority and drove them underground where they molded themselves in tight-knit communities and organizations laden with like-mindeds. You are ignorant if yo can't see this..

OBVIOUSLY! And I assume that you are putting the housing bust on Obama?
The housing bust happened because of deregulations and Bush policies favouring banks and the stock market. Now that Trump is removing once again regulations. . .we can expect the same kind of drama to happen within the next 6 to 8 years. The wealthy have learned from the last bust that it is to THEIR advantage: Throw people out of the house because they can't pay their mortgage, then buy those same houses for ½ the price and rent them at high price!

I am very proud to be a progressive liberal. Thank you for the compliment.

Who was talking about Obama Care, Trump didn't divide this country, Like I've said before, you cannot harass the majority of Americans for eight years, insult them as stupid, their beliefs as idiotic, and their views as intolerant, without rustling a good many feathers. You cannot take away their jobs, clamp down on their first amendment freedoms, and dub them Islamophobes and racists, without incurring their anger. You cannot divide them between straight and gay, male and female, young and old, black and white, employer and employee, union member and non-union member, 1% and 99%, 47% and 53%, bible-clingers and enlightened atheists, without creating division. And yet you think Trump caused this.

You cannot endlessly call out people as haters, without drastic repercussions. Yet the Democrats have been doing this since taking the Congress in 2004. They silenced the majority and drove them underground where they molded themselves in tight-knit communities and organizations laden with like-mindeds. You are ignorant if yo can't see this..

Are you even listening to what you're saying?

When did President Obama ever insult American people? When did HE harass people. . .when HE was actually being harassed by people like you?

Giving equal rights to gay and lesbians, to people of all religions, to ALL US militaries, no matter what their sexual identities, their religions, even their nationalities are not DIVISIve acts, but should be seen as BRINGING people together. . .except, of course, people who do not BELIEVE in equal rights for all!

And the NRA made a few billions with that stupid, false propaganda about "Obama is coming for your guns!" When did he do that in his 8 years of presidency? Did he take YOUR guns away? When, how?

Now. . .look at Trump, his campaign and his first month of presidency. . .and tell me how many people he has insulted, how many rights is he violating, including his desperate attempts to curtail the 1st amendment!

At first, I thought you were a good man, a good Christian, well intended, although somewhat misguided.

Then I thought of you as strangely hypocritical and one sided for such a good "Christian!"

Now I realise you are just not too clever, and not to honest, and you are just preaching a story that you don't even believe in. All that matters is your partisanship, you do not (or at least, you no longer) praise God. . .you praise TRUMP as God!

If not. . .you would at the very least see that Trump's treatment of Immigrants and foreigners is totally against Christian beliefs. Aren't you the one who prides himself to quote the Bible as the word of God? Well . . . explain this then:

eviticus 19:34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as ...
biblehub.com/leviticus/19-34.htm

Shame on you!

Werbung:

Not at all so quit your lying. What you are speaking to is the actions of the right wing partisan useful idiot. And it did not begin with Obama, and I don't recall him ever doing so save for in the mind of the useful idiot right wing. Trump with his words, and now his actions, certainly contributed to the problem.

More lies from the useful idiot. Who was it that said they would make Obama a one term President before he was even elected? You speak of the majority, yet the Repugnant ones have not won the majority vote save for Bush in 2004, for how many years now? Obama won the vast majority in both of his elections, and how did your Repugnant ones treat him. Even now the polls show little support for Trump, and even less for the Repugnant ones in Congress. And when it comes to the State races, if not for the gerrymandering of the voting districts by Repugnant ones they would not have the majority. Who is it even now that is trying to silence the media with lies about "fake stories"?

Do your research. Obama as a community organizer had more power over the market then Bush as President? Yes, let us forget that whistleblowers told the Bush administration, and testified before Congress, about the fraud mortgage lenders, including bankers, were perpetrating in 2004. Bush did weakly attempt to do something about that in 2006, and then he issued orders to prevent the prosecution of offenders.

But hey, long ago I learned that partisan hacks on both sides never, and I mean NEVER, accept responsibility for their actions, or those of their party.

Back