Why didn't Lying Biden copy Trumps plan 4 years ago ?

Werbung:
Is Trump a dummy?

Why know, he is a genius. He even knows where Los Angeles gets its water: from CANADA.

View attachment 16772

Yup, it's true, The Mighty Canadian River flows across the border from British Columbia and through a tunnel under the Mighty Columbia River. It takes a bridge across the Rogue River in Oregon, it takes an overpass over Sacramento and goes straight to L.A.
He was stating to get more water to the people and forest for wetter land. Why let it flow into the pacific?

Watch the rally and maybe you would understand it better! You can call him stupid all you choose to. He is not!

Per Trump….

Trump said all it would take would be to turn a massive “faucet,” to switch from the water going “aimlessly into the Pacific” to sending it to communities, while also stopping wildfires. And he threatened to withhold federal wildfire money from California if Newsom didn’t cooperate this time.

“You have so much water, and all those fields that are right now barren, the farmers would have all the water they needed. And you could revert water up into the hills, where you have all the dead forests, where the forests are so brittle. … The land would be damp, and you’d stop many of these horrible fires that are costing billions and billions of dollars by the federal government,” he said.

No, Trump was not proposing that California should get water from Canada, he said they were ALREADY DOING THIS, you dummy.
How do you "revert water up into the hills"? Doesn't Trump realize that water flows DOWN hills and does not revert up hills?

He says there is this GIANT FAUCET somewhere. I find it strange that what with drones and the Internet no one has posted a picture of the GIANT FAUCET yet.

No, Trump was not proposing that California should get water from Canada, he said they were ALREADY DOING THIS, you dummy.
How do you "revert water up into the hills"? Doesn't Trump realize that water flows DOWN hills and does not revert up hills?

He says there is this GIANT FAUCET somewhere. I find it strange that what with drones and the Internet no one has posted a picture of the GIANT FAUCET yet.

I’m tired of you calling me something I know I am not. You sir are the dummy! Are you not aware of what can be done in today’s times? No! Leave me the hell alone! I no longer will respond to you! Not worth it at all!

Werbung:
Back