Why didn't Lying Biden copy Trumps plan 4 years ago ?

Werbung:
If he had the intelligence and love of America, he would of done this from day one instead of inviting them in. But not Biden or giggles they want them and I wonder why they want them so much.

Any one know?
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
Everyone knows you MAGATS are only interested in short-term fixes....that never last.
It's sounding, more, like an actual LONG-TERM FIX, on the border, has BEEN DEVELOPING!!!
slapping[1].gif
7bf266e042b680863820fc0aa4bc7b8d[1].gif
ass-kicking[1].gif

There is no Wall. there is a fence and in some places several fences. Most of them could be breached by one guy with a Sawzall in under 30 minutes.

traitor? lol. prove she is a traitor.

and trump is for trump, not america. that's not a patriot.

even his "god bless the usa" bibles came from ...china. duh
Kackles is going around telling people she was involved with every major decision Biden made, including sending billions of dollars to American enemies who are still manufacturing WMDs and still killing Americans and Jews. That is treason.

There is no Wall. there is a fence and in some places several fences. Most of them could be breached by one guy with a Sawzall in under 30 minutes.
That is the consequence of strenuous democrat efforts to undermine Trump's illegal immigration policies.

House Dems to sue to block Trump’s border wall​

1728905603610.webp

Speaker Nancy Pelosi speaks during her weekly news conference Thursday at the U.S. Capitol. | Mark Wilson/Getty Images

By Sarah Ferris

04/04/2019 01:33 PM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi ...

Kackles is going around telling people she was involved with every major decision Biden made, including sending billions of dollars to American enemies who are still manufacturing WMDs and still killing Americans and Jews. That is treason.
So you lied
Again lol

Foreign terrorists are not killing thousands of innocent Americans, fool.
Of course Biden claims that Iran did not use any of the money he donated to shore up weaknesses in the Iran government and economy caused by decades of murderous attacks on Americans and other westerners.

Biden’s $6 Billion Burden​

The State Department insists that none of the $6 billion recently released to Iran by the U.S. in a prisoner exchange was used to fund the Hamas attack on Israel. But it sure doesn’t look good for the White House.

Biden must have been like: 'The mass murdering Iranian terrorists promised me they would not use the money to kill more Americans if I would give them billions more dollars.'

I'm not the one who claimed Biden consulted her before sending billions of dollars to foreign terrorists who have killed and continue to threaten to kill thousands more innocent Americans.
You are the one who lied here
Aga8n
God hates when you lie

Werbung:
Back