What happens when political ideologues control government agencies or courts, like the current conservative majority on SCOTUS?

Werbung:
Let me guess: the justices who ruled in Trump favor were not scumbags. And the judge for hunter was not scumbag. But 60 judges who all ruled against Trump were all scumbags too. People who support convicted criminal sexual assaulter Trump are angles. People who support Biden are all scumbags.
Judges who refused to examine the evidence of fraud in court no doubt shared one or more of a handful of different motivations. I believe there exist respectable judges who could have found the temerity to examine the evidence of fraud in court in spite of the medisa and mob opposition to examinations of voting fraud, if they had only had the opportunity to do so.

Another nonsensical irrelevant post from you. You quote me but your response does not address my points. I really hope this is not your day job (like being on Russia payrol) because you stink at it.
Given the long history of democrat voting fraud there is no excuse for Americans allowing themselves to be fooled by the crooks into believing they committed no significant fraud in spite of the mountain of evidence against them to the contrary.

Judges who refused to examine the evidence of fraud in court no doubt shared one or more of a handful of different motivations. I believe there exist respectable judges who could have found the temerity to examine the evidence of fraud in court in spite of the medisa and mob opposition to examinations of voting fraud, if they had only had the opportunity to do so.
List names of judges who refused to examine evidence for invalid reasons, ly8ng ******

Given the long history of democrat voting fraud there is no excuse for Americans allowing themselves to be fooled by the crooks into believing they committed no significant fraud in spite of the mountain of evidence against them to the contrary.
Y9ur so called mountain of evidence couldn't convince a single judge lol
You mor.ons wre so pathetic and stupid

List names of judges who refused to examine evidence for invalid reasons, ly8ng ******
Judge rules against challengers in Detroit vote counting case (nbcnews.com) 11-13-20

Judge rules against challengers in Detroit vote counting case

Those who made the claims "did not have a full understanding" of the vote counting process, judge says in ruling.

Election workers count absentee ballots at TCF Center on Nov. 4, 2020 in Detroit.JEFF KOWALSKY / AFP - Getty Images

Nov. 13, 2020, 2:25 PM EST / Updated Nov. 13, 2020, 3:16 PM EST

By Pete Williams

A Michigan state court judge Friday declined to block the certification of election results in Detroit, rejecting claims in a lawsuit filed by two poll challengers who said they saw several kinds of irregularities that allowed invalid ballots to be counted.

Timothy Kenny, the chief judge of Wayne County Circuit Court, said those making the claims "did not have a full understanding" of the vote counting process and their "interpretation of events is incorrect and not credibl
e."

Y9ur so called mountain of evidence couldn't convince a single judge lol
You mor.ons wre so pathetic and stupid
NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan - Including Estimated "800,000 Ballot Applications Sent to Non-Qualified Voters" - Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States | The Gateway Pundit | by Benjamin Wetmore and Patty McMurray 8-8-23

NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan – Police Find: TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations, Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States

By Benjamin Wetmore And Patty McMurray Aug. 8, 2023 7:30 am1581 Comments

NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan - Including Estimated "800,000 Ballot Applications Sent to Non-Qualified Voters" - Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States | The Gateway Pundit | by Benjamin Wetmore and Patty McMurray 8-8-23

NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan – Police Find: TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations, Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States

By Benjamin Wetmore And Patty McMurray Aug. 8, 2023 7:30 am1581 Comments
That's proof???
I didn't notice any in the full article.

That's proof???
I didn't notice any in the full article.
You don't seem capable or willing to search out the facts no matter where the facts uncomfortably lead you. You would deny the facts in this case, as did the democrat leaders in the state who denied there had ever been any evidence of fraud even while the state police was investigating this clear evidence oif fraud. Shame on corrupt democrat officials who lie in order to protect voting fraud. They all should be fired for such seditious corruption. Nobody has ever debunked the police report.

On October 8, 2020. only one month before the 2020 general election, Muskegon, MI City Clerk Ann Meisch noticed a black female (whose name was redacted from the police report), dropping off between 8,000-10,000 completed voter registration applications at the city clerk’s office.

The Muskegon Police Department was contacted and asked to investigate. On 10/21/20 First Lieutenant Mike Anderson was contacted by Tom Fabus, Chief of Investigations for Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel’s Office. According to the MI State Police report, Mr. Fabus asked for Michigan State Police assistance with a joint investigation of alleged voter fraud being conducted by the Muskegon Police Department and the AG.

An investigative task force was formed, and an investigation was initiated.

The following is from the MI State Police report:

This systemic voter fraud operation was initiated and conducted by an organization known as GBI Strategies, a nationwide leftist voter fraud organization since 2014. The whole crime and coverup of nationwide leftist election fraud is despicable.

Judge rules against challengers in Detroit vote counting case (nbcnews.com) 11-13-20

Judge rules against challengers in Detroit vote counting case

Those who made the claims "did not have a full understanding" of the vote counting process, judge says in ruling.

Election workers count absentee ballots at TCF Center on Nov. 4, 2020 in Detroit.JEFF KOWALSKY / AFP - Getty Images

Nov. 13, 2020, 2:25 PM EST / Updated Nov. 13, 2020, 3:16 PM EST

By Pete Williams

A Michigan state court judge Friday declined to block the certification of election results in Detroit, rejecting claims in a lawsuit filed by two poll challengers who said they saw several kinds of irregularities that allowed invalid ballots to be counted.

Timothy Kenny, the chief judge of Wayne County Circuit Court, said those making the claims "did not have a full understanding" of the vote counting process and their "interpretation of events is incorrect and not credibl
e."
God you are so stupid the judge looked at the evidence and said it didn't prove their claim my God do you enjoy looking so stupid you must

You don't seem capable or willing to search out the facts no matter where the facts uncomfortably lead you. You would deny the facts in this case, as did the democrat leaders in the state who denied there had ever been any evidence of fraud even while the state police was investigating this clear evidence oif fraud. Shame on corrupt democrat officials who lie in order to protect voting fraud. They all should be fired for such seditious corruption. Nobody has ever debunked the police report.

On October 8, 2020. only one month before the 2020 general election, Muskegon, MI City Clerk Ann Meisch noticed a black female (whose name was redacted from the police report), dropping off between 8,000-10,000 completed voter registration applications at the city clerk’s office.

The Muskegon Police Department was contacted and asked to investigate. On 10/21/20 First Lieutenant Mike Anderson was contacted by Tom Fabus, Chief of Investigations for Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel’s Office. According to the MI State Police report, Mr. Fabus asked for Michigan State Police assistance with a joint investigation of alleged voter fraud being conducted by the Muskegon Police Department and the AG.

An investigative task force was formed, and an investigation was initiated.

The following is from the MI State Police report:

This systemic voter fraud operation was initiated and conducted by an organization known as GBI Strategies, a nationwide leftist voter fraud organization since 2014. The whole crime and coverup of nationwide leftist election fraud is despicable.
Who was arrested how is this fraud all this IS someone complaining about something

God you are so stupid the judge looked at the evidence and said it didn't prove their claim my God do you enjoy looking so stupid you must
Just as Democrats have made it clear that any Democrat who breaks ranks with the Democrat party will have his life destroyed, judges knew that taking up voting fraud cases would result in Democrats destroying them for their 'rebellion'.

Just as Democrats have made it clear that any Democrat who breaks ranks with the Democrat party will have his life destroyed, judges knew that taking up voting fraud cases would result in Democrats destroying them for their 'rebellion'.
Prove your claim about judges lying idiot but we all know you won't you will just cowardly refuse to because you are a lying idiot And by the way these judges did take app the cases it's the one you posted to me my God even your own post makes you look stupid LOL

Prove your claim about judges lying idiot but we all know you won't you will just cowardly refuse to because you are a lying idiot And by the way these judges did take app the cases it's the one you posted to me my God even your own post makes you look stupid LOL
Look what the savages did to President Trump for mercilessly stomping their wicked witch in 2016.

Werbung:
Look what the savages did to President Trump for mercilessly stomping their wicked witch in 2016.
Nothing to do with judges lying idiot and besides even your own post proved you did take the case you make yourself look stupid that's a sign of a true idiot

Back