What happens when political ideologues control government agencies or courts, like the current conservative majority on SCOTUS?

Werbung:
I checked and surprise surprise you lied again. Here:

After researching and analyzing the issue, two independent fact-checking groups, Politifact and Factcheck.org

both determined it’s not true to claim Obama supported legislation that said “any child born prematurely … can be killed.” In fact, the Pulitzer Prize-winning Politifact rated the Santorum’s assertion “Pants on fire” – its rating that a statement is “not accurate and makes a ridiculous claim.”
Obama did not say any baby that survives an abortion should be killed. He simply opposed the law requiring doctors to try to save the lives of babies born prematurely or as the result of failed abortion attempts.

Why should thieves and liars apologize to President Trump for deliberately lying about him, corruptly influenceing the election for their own corrupt selfish political gain? I understand why lying looting lefties have trouble seeing why that is something they should do.
Why do you lie all the time?

Provide a vote for after birth part. I see you repeating this claim but you don’t offer a cite.
This was published years ago and we should look into it.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/02/24/politics/fact-checking-gingrich-infanticide-charge/index.html 2-24-12

Fact-checking Gingrich’s charge Obama voted in favor of ‘infanticide’

Jessica Yellin and Ted Metzger, CNN

When the topic turned to contraception and reproductive rights at CNN’s debate in Arizona on Wednesday, Newt Gingrich went on the attack, saying that in 2008 “not once did anybody in the elite media ask why Barack Obama voted in favor of legalizing infanticide.”

It’s a striking claim, and he’s not the only Republican presidential candidate making it. Speaking at the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition Forum last March, Rick Santorum said, “any child born prematurely, according to the president, in his own words, can be killed.”

Both Gingrich and Santorum are referring to “born alive” bills that were brought up in the Illinois Legislature in 2001, 2002, and 2003 when Obama was a state senator. The intent of the legislation was to protect any infant who survived a botched abortion by requiring the doctor to give life-saving care. In part, the bill said “a live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law.”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is an Obama/leftist-friendly 'fact-check' article. So, did Obama oppose "'born alive' bills that were brought up in the Illinois Legislature in 2001, 2002, and 2003? Politifact labeled as false:

After researching and analyzing the issue, two independent fact-checking groups, Politifact and Factcheck.org

"both determined it’s not true to claim Obama supported legislation that said “any child born prematurely … can be killed.” In fact, the Pulitzer Prize-winning Politifact rated the Santorum’s assertion “Pants on fire” – its rating that a statement is “not accurate and makes a ridiculous claim.”

Notice the bait and switch. Obama did oppose the bills so Politifact lies by claiming the one statement is false based upon their rejection of a different statement. I fact check Politifact and declare their fact-check to contain Falsehoods!

Here is the truth: Obama did not say babies born alive can be killed but he absolutely did oppose the "born alive" bills that were brought up in the Illinois Legislature in 2001, 2002, and 2003.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/02/24/politics/fact-checking-gingrich-infanticide-charge/index.html 2-24-12

Fact-checking Gingrich’s charge Obama voted in favor of ‘infanticide’

Jessica Yellin and Ted Metzger, CNN

When the topic turned to contraception and reproductive rights at CNN’s debate in Arizona on Wednesday, Newt Gingrich went on the attack, saying that in 2008 “not once did anybody in the elite media ask why Barack Obama voted in favor of legalizing infanticide.”

It’s a striking claim, and he’s not the only Republican presidential candidate making it. Speaking at the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition Forum last March, Rick Santorum said, “any child born prematurely, according to the president, in his own words, can be killed.”

Both Gingrich and Santorum are referring to “born alive” bills that were brought up in the Illinois Legislature in 2001, 2002, and 2003 when Obama was a state senator. The intent of the legislation was to protect any infant who survived a botched abortion by requiring the doctor to give life-saving care. In part, the bill said “a live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law.”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is an Obama/leftist-friendly 'fact-check' article. So, did Obama oppose "'born alive' bills that were brought up in the Illinois Legislature in 2001, 2002, and 2003? Politifact labeled as false:

"both determined it’s not true to claim Obama supported legislation that said “any child born prematurely … can be killed.” In fact, the Pulitzer Prize-winning Politifact rated the Santorum’s assertion “Pants on fire” – its rating that a statement is “not accurate and makes a ridiculous claim.”

Notice the bait and switch. Obama did oppose the bills so Politifact lies by claiming the one statement is false based upon their rejection of a different statement. I fact check Politifact and declare their fact-check to contain Falsehoods!

Here is the truth: Obama did not say babies born alive can be killed but he absolutely did oppose the "born alive" bills that were brought up in the Illinois Legislature in 2001, 2002, and 2003.
Why did he oppose it?

I skimmed your post. It’s not an original source. You cite a report that says Gingrich and Santorum have made the claim about Obama. That is not convincing. I say if you cannot produce an original cite, it did not happen.

You lie all the time.

I skimmed your post. It’s not an original source. You cite a report that says Gingrich and Santorum have made the claim about Obama. That is not convincing. I say if you cannot produce an original cite, it did not happen.

You lie all the time.
Your response does not disprove my post. You disagree with the post but you do not disprove the post.

Werbung:
I'm like Biden in one similar but distinctly different respect. I believe truth and facts, not jiust truth that I want to believe regardless of what the facts show to the contrary.
View attachment 14934
Hahahahahahahaha

Truth and facts?
Hhahahahahbabaga

Omg you are so funny given how you constantly lie about the so called stolen election

God will send you to hell for your lies

Back