What happens when political ideologues control government agencies or courts, like the current conservative majority on SCOTUS?

Your response does not disprove my post. You disagree with the post but you do not disprove the post.
I proved that your post did not prove your point. I do not have the obligation to disprove your point. You have the obligation to prove your point and you failed.

Werbung:
I proved that your post did not prove your point. I do not have the obligation to disprove your point. You have the obligation to prove your point and you failed.
You will find that mark never proves anything other than the ability to consume bandwidth with large copy and pastes and stupid graphics from right wing sources

He thinks you have to prove him wrong lol

You will find that mark never proves anything other than the ability to consume bandwidth with large copy and pastes and stupid graphics from right wing sources

He thinks you have to prove him wrong lol
The ignorant remain ignorant by refusing to examine evidence they do not want to believe.

Courts examined your so called evidence and you lost every time duh
God you are stupid lol
Courts may have examined or refused to examine limited and preliminary evidence presented to them in the first few weeks after the election and rejected voting fraud cases for various reasons, but later courts examining evidence gathered from more extensive investigations have agreed that fraud occurred.

Courts may have examined or refused to examine limited and preliminary evidence presented to them in the first few weeks after the election and rejected voting fraud cases for various reasons, but later courts examining evidence gathered from more extensive investigations have agreed that fraud occurred.
They examined all evidence presented
If you mor.ons refused to give them evidence that just proves how stupid you are

List court cases ruling that significant fraud beyond the usual trivial level was proven, lying ******

They examined all evidence presented
Exactly. The judges, not the courts, examined the limited evidence they were presented and decided not to try the voting fraud cases in their courts for many different reasons and excuses.
If you mor.ons refused to give them evidence that just proves how stupid you are
Idiots believe no voting fraud took place because no grass roots Americans took the irrefutable evidence of fraud to judges who were complicit in the democrat 2020 stolen election by fraud..
List court cases ruling that significant fraud beyond the usual trivial level was proven, lying ******
Yes, several judges were clearly complicit with the crooks who stole the 2020 election by fraud.
1720449567263.webp

https://www.westernjournal.com/form...heme-cast-fraudulent-votes-levels-government/

Former South Philly Judge of Elections Charged in Voter Fraud Scheme, Cast Fraudulent Votes at All Levels of Government

Exactly. The judges, not the courts, examined the limited evidence they were presented and decided not to try the voting fraud cases in their courts for many different reasons and excuses.

Idiots believe no voting fraud took place because no grass roots Americans took the irrefutable evidence of fraud to judges who were complicit in the democrat 2020 stolen election by fraud..

Yes, several judges were clearly complicit with the crooks who stole the 2020 election by fraud.
View attachment 14947

https://www.westernjournal.com/form...heme-cast-fraudulent-votes-levels-government/

Former South Philly Judge of Elections Charged in Voter Fraud Scheme, Cast Fraudulent Votes at All Levels of Government
List judges c9mplicit with your claimed federal 2020 stolen election, lying ******
But you wont

Idiots believe no voting fraud took place because no grass roots Americans took the irrefutable evidence of fraud to judges who were complicit in the democrat 2020 stolen election by fraud.
What you describe in the first paragraph, if true (a long shot based on you credibility) is our system. You just don’t like our system when it goes against you. You do not believe in the rule of law or democracy.

In your second paragraph you mention “irrefutable”. That is simply your opinion. Unless and until such is declared by our system you are just blowing smoke and engaging in gaslighting.

List judges c9mplicit with your claimed federal 2020 stolen election, lying ******
But you wont
There may be thousands of Trump-hating judges out there just like the scumbags that are currently unjustly trying Trump on bogus charges.

What you describe in the first paragraph, if true (a long shot based on you credibility) is our system. You just don’t like our system when it goes against you. You do not believe in the rule of law or democracy.

In your second paragraph you mention “irrefutable”. That is simply your opinion. Unless and until such is declared by our system you are just blowing smoke and engaging in gaslighting.
Democrats (but not exclusively democrats) have long histories of election fraud crimes dating back more than a hundred years. Those who blindly take democrats' word that they did not cheat this time are blind.

There may be thousands of Trump-hating judges out there just like the scumbags that are currently unjustly trying Trump on bogus charges.
Let me guess: the justices who ruled in Trump favor were not scumbags. And the judge for hunter was not scumbag. But 60 judges who all ruled against Trump were all scumbags too. People who support convicted criminal sexual assaulter Trump are angles. People who support Biden are all scumbags.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Democrats (but not exclusively democrats) have long histories of election fraud crimes dating back more than a hundred years. Those who blindly take democrats' word that they did not cheat this time are blind.
Another nonsensical irrelevant post from you. You quote me but your response does not address my points. I really hope this is not your day job (like being on Russia payrol) because you stink at it.

Back