We Need A Bounty On Trump Cultists

No, I just see the mess oozing from you and I guess that's the source of what you post.

Biden's Secret Service code name is, "Cobra."

Yours?

My guess, "Biden's Venom."

šŸ˜Ž
What do the secret service agents say while guarding him naked in his pool? Cobra's bony bum is exposed again?

Werbung:
You gotta be sick or something you think every one is obsessed with you, Sounds like you have some serious issues there Mr. Retardo.
I suggest you throw away all that old airplane glue you stashed back in the 70s .
Pajama boy is not ready for prime time posting!
šŸ¤“šŸ‘

You gotta be sick or something you think every one is obsessed with you, Sounds like you have some serious issues there Mr. Retardo.
I suggest you throw away all that old airplane glue you stashed back in the 70s .
Everyone? Nopebut at least you, you start threads about me, bring me up all the Time in threads I am not posting in, you even created a pet name foe me. That's either obsession... or love. Lol

Werbung:
You can't stop thinking about me, even in your posts to your new boyfriend lol
See what I mean there is something wrong with him .I don't know what happened . Maybe his mom kicked him out of the back seat when he was little and he hurt his little had while she was with a john ,I know very unlikely but its possible . He could be one of these ,

No one knows for sure what happened to him , but it had to be bad , very bad I think.

Back