There goes the god theory.

Werbung:
A black hole is not a star

Is a black hole considered a star?

A black hole IS compressed by gravity in the extreme to such an extent that it is neither formed by gases anymore nor produce nuclear fusion. It also does not produce light and it's only output is Hawking Radiation, so, once it collapses in on itself, it does not conform to the definition of a star any longer.
Well thanks for regurgitating Rober A.'s opinion from a message board called Socratic.

But while.that distinction can be used to separate classical stars from black holes and neutron stars, black holes and neutron stars are still considered to be part of a star's life cycle and are as such often classified as and referred to as stars. As you can see on NASA's website.

But it's not germane to my points anyway. So I don't care if we call it a star or not, in this dicussion.

Secularists looked for the elusive "God particle" for years before finally inventing the false claim that they had found it when they knew that was not true.
They did find it. And it had nothing to do with gods. That was a goofy nickname that stuck and that, frankly , scientists hate.

Well thanks for regurgitating Rober A.'s opinion from a message board called Socratic.

But while.that distinction can be used to separate classical stars from black holes and neutron stars, black holes and neutron stars are still considered to be part of a star's life cycle and are as such often classified as and referred to as stars. As you can see on NASA's website.

But it's not germane to my points anyway. So I don't care if we call it a star or not, in this discussion.
How do black holes form without a star?

Another way that black holes form is from the direct collapse of gas, a process that is expected to result in more massive black holes with a mass ranging from 1000 times the mass of the sun up to even 100,000 times the mass of the sun.

an learned person

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How do black holes form without a star?

Another way that black holes form is from the direct collapse of gas, a process that is expected to result in more massive black holes with a mass ranging from 1000 times the mass of the sun up to even 100,000 times the mass of the sun.

an learned person

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
That's nice. But black holes are often still referred to as stars.

You aren't going to cover for the many times you have embarrassed yourself in this thread. Or maybe this is just self soothing.

This board is the remnant of a dead message board.

6 people post here, and two of them are consistenty dishonest and clearly insane.

That's nice. But black holes are often still referred to as stars.

You aren't going to cover for the many times you have embarrassed yourself in this thread. Or maybe this is just self soothing.
What is your IQ? I am guessing about 85 tops

Wrong. Black holes are stars. Go check.

So are quark stars and neutron stars and white dwarfs, all also being remnants of collapsed stars.

You seem kind of desperate to find something to assail. It's causing you to make mistakes.
A black hole is a dead star ph
Wrong. Black holes are stars. Go check.

So are quark stars and neutron stars and white dwarfs, all also being remnants of collapsed stars.

You seem kind of desperate to find something to assail. It's causing you to make mistakes.
Definition of a star a fixed luminous point in the night sky like the sun.

Black holes are not luminous nor fixed.
Therefore they are no longer a star lug nut 2 .

Definition of a star a fixed luminous point in the night sky like the sun.
One definition.

And again, I don't care if we call it a star or not. This is a useless nomenclature debate. You guys should focus more energy on your ignorance and misunderstanding of the basic concepts that have arisen in this discussion.

Like the Big Bang, evolution, abiogenesis, etc.

Werbung:
Back