The Prophecies of Nostradamus

To have faith, one needs some indication of reality. When I throw the switch and turn on the lights, I have faith they will come on because of past experience.

When I pray, no matter for what, nothing happens. Nothing ever happens.

Werbung:
Who are these people? Men and women of proven wisdom and insight or just people with more opinions?
This is from the James Randi Amazing Meeting. Basically a group of skeptics and atheists voicing their opinions on people who believe in the paranormal.

I think they represent the worldview of the majority of one-dimensional human beings living under capitalism: the total destruction of all transcendence.
Comparing a majority of anti-God world views to God's views results in a supernatural majority of at least one.

A criminal nation deserves a criminal leader...
There is truth in what you say, sadly. I believe that is supported by certain interpretations or applications of this verse:

Proverbs 28:2
For the transgression of a land many are the princes thereof: but by a man of understanding and knowledge the state thereof shall be prolonged.

There is truth in what you say, sadly. I believe that is supported by certain interpretations or applications of this verse:

For the transgression of a land many are the princes thereof: but by a man of understanding and knowledge the state thereof shall be prolonged.
Can you tell us what this actually mean? What princes? What state?

Werbung:

lol, that's the thing about religion...you can find any "interpretation" of things as you want to fit your own bigotry.

Back