The Prophecies of Nostradamus

Werbung:
You don't... or at least you have been trained to believe that you don't.
I suppose that my electric weed whacker would look like a supernatural power to Jesus.
I am sure that my old Bose radio and my Sony Boom Box would be supernatural to Paul of Tarsus.
I could stuff the Apostle Peter into my Toyota Yaris and drive him down I-95 at 60 MPH and it would scare the crap out of him, I am sure.

I suppose that my electric weed whacker would look like a supernatural power to Jesus.
I am sure that my old Bose radio and my Sony Boom Box would be supernatural to Paul of Tarsus.
I could stuff the Apostle Peter into my Toyota Yaris and drive him down I-95 at 60 MPH and it would scare the crap out of him, I am sure.
Let me guess, you're an atheist? It can be terrifying to know there is a power so far greater than you that it knows your entire life in advance, so I get it...

But look at eclipses, they can be predicted thousands of years in advance. Would you consider yourself more important than the sun?

Last edited:
Everyone uses Nostradamus for their own agenda, whether pro or contra. They never let him speak for himself, even though he tried to construct his Prophecies in four line verses called Quatrains so they could not be tampered with. He never said the world will end in 1999, as these clowns claim...

Let me guess, you're an atheist? It can be terrifying to know there is a power so far greater than you that it knows your entire life in advance, so I get it...

But look at eclipses, they can be predicted thousands of years in advance. Would you consider yourself more important than the sun?
I am totally okay with eclipses. I have no control over eclipses. But I do not believe that eclipses are related to omens or prophesies.
I fail to see any relationship between a belief in God and eclipses. If there is a God, then God designed the Solar System so that there would be eclipses. Did he do this for a reason? Who knows? If there is no God, eclipses are no less predictable.

Are the orbits of the planets a demonstration that they are more powerful than I am? Well, I suppose. I don't have any problems with the Sun, the Earth and other planets and the Moon and other moons doing their thing. I don't feel humbled by the motions of celestial bodies, just as I am not humbled by magnetism. gravity or the weather.

"For kingdoms, governments, sects, and religions will make changes so complete, truly diameterically opposite, that if I came to reveal what will happen in the future, the great ones of the above kingdoms, sects, religions, and faiths would find it so little in accord with what their fancy would like to hear, that they would condemn that which future centuries will know and perceive to be true."

NOW WHO OR WHAT DID SHE SPEAK TO AND WHAT WAS ASKED OF HER?

“For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.”

http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/newtlaws/Lesson-4/Newton-s-Third-Law

Randi with his SKULL CANE is a fitting final image of this man and his IDEOLOGY OF DEATH…

Well, that is not entirely true. Your ONLY purpose is to humiliate, demean, and abolish faith. But two can play at this game!

But we aim for the realization of faith and not its elimination.

OH WELL!

Well, that is not entirely true. Your ONLY purpose is to humiliate, demean, and abolish faith. But two can play at this game!

Tell us how you play the game of humiliating, demeaning, and abolishing faith.

Everyone uses Nostradamus for their own agenda, whether pro or contra. They never let him speak for himself, even though he tried to construct his Prophecies in four line verses called Quatrains so they could not be tampered with. He never said the world will end in 1999, as these clowns claim...

Intelligent Christians are not deceived by false prophets.

1716414158812.webp

DEUTERONOMY 18:22

KJ21
when a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously; thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Some of you are sh&titng your pants...

Werbung:
Back