The Prophecies of Nostradamus

Werbung:
None of you expect anything to happen. The brainwashing of capitalism for your entire lives has been extremely effective.

But it is an evil system, the Babylon of Revelation.

None of you expect anything to happen. The brainwashing of capitalism for your entire lives has been extremely effective.

But it is an evil system, the Babylon of Revelation.
well, i don't expect that nostradamus accurately predicted specific events now, and that has nothing to do with brainwashing by capitalism.

See the first post. It could be Danger Mouse he's talking about..

do you refer to this?
When the inscription D.M. is found
in the ancient cave, revealed by a lamp.
Law, the King and Prince Ulpian tried,
the Queen and Duke in the pavilion under cover.

if so...i dont see anything objectively pointing to the 9/11 event.

do you refer to this?
When the inscription D.M. is found
in the ancient cave, revealed by a lamp.
Law, the King and Prince Ulpian tried,
the Queen and Duke in the pavilion under cover.

if so...i dont see anything objectively pointing to the 9/11 event.
It's pointing to something else with initials D.M. Did you watch the video on the World Trade Center? The whole thing to the very end? Actually, it is about the 2nd Coming of Christ with the Millennium.

It requires some basic intuition to know what is going on. It's not a document describing the taste of pineapple as you would like.
1716388386529.webp
The ****HOUSE of NOSTRADAMUS**** in SALON, FRANCE.

Notice the WTC and the MUSICIANS in the BACKGROUND PAINTING:

see prophecy is not for everyone to understand, but only for the chosen ones... but keep going, your blindness is revealing

Last edited:
It's pointing to something else with initials D.M. Did you watch the video on the World Trade Center? The whole thing to the very end? Actually, it is about the 2nd Coming of Christ.

It requires some basic intuition to know what going on. It's not a document describing the taste of pineapple.
uh, ok. well, i've got better things to do than watch the video, i have to admit. sorry

Now I want to show you the problem...

Now do you see what he is claiming here? What if God wants to destroy the USA. Why would he tell them in advance?

Like I am doing... lol

Rubbing it in their faces

But there is alot going on here. The whole atheist problem...

See how they would deprive humans of supernatural connection and power...

Werbung:
Back