Public Schools - Indoctrination Centers

Werbung:
And, I am willing to bet you are going to say .... that has nothing to do with indoctrination!
It must not, since I've already shown that indoctrination is not taking place.
Anyway, the people who have spent the most time in school would be the most likely to vote for it. It would be the uneducated who wouldn't recognize it for what it is.

It must not, since I've already shown that indoctrination is not taking place.
Anyway, the people who have spent the most time in school would be the most likely to vote for it. It would be the uneducated who wouldn't recognize it for what it is.
You have shown nothing. Your efforts at rebutting anything in these 26 pages of this thread have been poor at best and absolute spin, lies and school boy insults a worst.

As with your latest post ..... reality is the stark opposite of your position concerning this topic. "The schools" are the very place you will find the most disdain for the US Constitution, American exceptionalism, and praise for capitalism.

You have shown nothing. Your efforts at rebutting anything in these 26 pages of this thread have been poor at best and absolute spin, lies and school boy insults a worst.

As with your latest post ..... reality is the stark opposite of your position concerning this topic. "The schools" are the very place you will find the most disdain for the US Constitution, American exceptionalism, and praise for capitalism.

I'm pretty certain that there is no argument on Earth that can make you change your mind, so there is no surprise that you say my rebutting has been poor. As for schoolboy insults, now that you'd have to show me. If I've posted such, I apologize. I've done what I think is a fair job of keeping such things off of this website.

I'm pretty certain that there is no argument on Earth that can make you change your mind, so there is no surprise that you say my rebutting has been poor. As for schoolboy insults, now that you'd have to show me. If I've posted such, I apologize. I've done what I think is a fair job of keeping such things off of this website.
Perhaps "insults" was a bit harsh. May be patronizing is a better term. But, it's OK ..... I don't wear my feelings on my sleeves. I was simply pointing out, IMO, you haven't been very successful at rebutting the numerous examples of indoctrination posted within this thread.

and on the streets of our cities, towns, and villages, even more so.

Ever watch Leno and "Jaywalking"? Ever wonder how many people would even know what the Constitution is?

Water's World does a lot of those too. It's scary how dumb the public is. There is another guy who is always getting people to sign petitions to ban things, like the first amendment.

Water's World does a lot of those too. It's scary how dumb the public is. There is another guy who is always getting people to sign petitions to ban things, like the first amendment.

Yes, it is. Is he the one who had people telling him that the US gained its independence from China, or from Mexico, and had no idea when?

Yes, it is. Is he the one who had people telling him that the US gained its independence from China, or from Mexico, and had no idea when?

I don't remember that one if it was him. This is Watters interviewing some college kids about their liberal teachers. Watters also likes to throw in movie clips.

Suspended Student May Be Expelled for Rest of the Year for Playing With Toy Gun…in His Own Yard

A suspended seventh-grade student in Virginia Beach, Va., could be expelled for the rest of the school year for shooting an airsoft gun with a friend in his yard as they waited for the bus to come.

Khalid Caraballo, 12, and his friend, Aidan, were suspended for “possession, handling and use of a firearm” because they “shot two other friends who were with them while playing” with the airsoft guns, WAVY-TV reported.

Just do yall know, VABeach is a hole to be avoided. Only reason I go is to dee Dave Matthews Band st the ampetheater. If you want to go to the beach keep going south to NC &SC barrier island beaches.

Werbung:
If this is true, then it is way past time to get your kids out of public school.
How long will it be before the US passes laws nation wide preventing parents from home schooling their children? I predict it will not be long.

After all, indoctrination of the children is the Communist way!

Back