Project 2025 = PERPETUAL CHAOS!!!!!!

Don't be dense. I will vote for candidates who show the best evidence of supporting traditional Christian American values. For example, my vote for Trump in 2016 was as much a vote against Hillary as it was a vote for Trump.
Liar. There will be possible three candidates. Biden is out for you, Kennedy cannot win regardless of his principles so you have no alternatives but Trump. The problem for you, which you will ignore for political reasons only, is trump is not a Christian. He couldn't give a shyt about Christians but he's conned idiots like you into believing that waving a Bible around, he is.
Asfir voting against Hilary, bullshit and you know it.

Werbung:
Liar. There will be possible three candidates. Biden is out for you, Kennedy cannot win regardless of his principles so you have no alternatives but Trump. The problem for you, which you will ignore for political reasons only, is trump is not a Christian. He couldn't give a shyt about Christians but he's conned idiots like you into believing that waving a Bible around, he is.
Asfir voting against Hilary, bullshit and you know it.
None of them are Christians. I am not voting for a pastor, I am voting for a secular leader who shows the most respect for God and His people.

None of them are Christians. I am not voting for a pastor, I am voting for a secular leader who shows the most respect for God and His people.
Trump shows no respect for people at all. He claims to believe in God because it gets him the voted of gullible fools such as yourself. He has proven to be a totally shitty leader.

Biden has managed to have the lowest unemployment rate in many decades and thr economy is hitting highs regularly.
Plus he does not crap his trou daily.

Why vote at all if none meet your criteria?
It's an insult to the country that would would vote for religion over the betterment of society.

If you're wanting to see a candidate grovel prayers to get your vote, not gonna happen. That decision of yours will prove absolutely nothing.

Trump shows no respect for people at all. He claims to believe in God because it gets him the voted of gullible fools such as yourself. He has proven to be a totally shitty leader.

Biden has managed to have the lowest unemployment rate in many decades and thr economy is hitting highs regularly.

Plus he does not crap his trou daily.
You post unsubstantiated democrat crap.

Why vote at all if none meet your criteria?
It's an insult to the country that would would vote for religion over the betterment of society.

If you're wanting to see a candidate grovel prayers to get your vote, not gonna happen. That decision of yours will prove absolutely nothing.
I vote against evil, not for candidates without flaws. There are no candidates without flaws.

I vote against evil, not for candidates without flaws. There are no candidates without flaws.
Evil isn't running this time. But the irony is you voted for Trump last time and he is proven To be the epitome of evil.
What you really mean is you'd rather die than vote Democrat and improve the country. You stick to god son. Fucking brain dead old soak.

Evil isn't running this time. But the irony is you voted for Trump last time and he is proven To be the epitome of evil.
What you really mean is you'd rather die than vote Democrat and improve the country. You stick to god son. Fucking brain dead old soak.
Democrats are infected to the bone with greed and corruption and the political 'swamp' is thick with thieves who rob the American taxpayers of money to spend on themselves, their friends, their supporters, and their ungodly agenda.

Democrats are infected to the bone with greed and corruption and the political 'swamp' is thick with thieves who rob the American taxpayers of money to spend on themselves, their friends, their supporters, and their ungodly agenda.
suppose a student loan forgiveness program proposed by biden is challenged to and then affirmed by scotus. i bet you consider that robbing the american taxpayers. that is an alternate reality and living in an alternate universe.

suppose a student loan forgiveness program proposed by biden is challenged to and then affirmed by scotus. i bet you consider that robbing the american taxpayers. that is an alternate reality and living in an alternate universe.
SCOTUS overruled Biden's loan forgiveness giveaway but Biden still continues to give away American tax dollars.

SCOTUS overruled Biden's loan forgiveness giveaway but Biden still continues to give away American tax dollars.

cant answer a simple question, eh? you consider spending on social programs by democrats (say feeding children and paying for children healthcare and subsidizing childcare) a theft of american people money, dont you?

cant answer a simple question, eh? you consider spending on social programs by democrats (say feeding children and paying for children healthcare and subsidizing childcare) a theft of american people money, dont you?
I support reasonable welfare or social programs but not nonsense like reparations, student loans forgiveness, abortion, Obamacare for illegals, and so forth.

Werbung:
Back