Project 2025 = PERPETUAL CHAOS!!!!!!

You post unsubstantiated democrat crap.
The staff of Trump's TV show all have attested to the fact that Trump cannot control his bowels and wears diapers.
Also, he wears pants with no fly.

Trump is always railing against who he wants hos followers to hate. He wants REVENGE. That is not a Christian thing.

Werbung:
Both the Clintons and the Obama have gathered hundreds of millions of dollars selling influence but they do not share their wealth with the less fortunate
I wouldn't suggest it's hundreds of millions but you'd know. Selling influence, you mean like Jarrod attracted 2 billion from the Saudis?
I don't see billionaire Trump standing on street corners handing out cash.
The only time he's ever interacted with poor people was when wouldn't allow blacks to rent his buildings.

I wouldn't suggest it's hundreds of millions but you'd know. Selling influence, you mean like Jarrod attracted 2 billion from the Saudis?
I don't see billionaire Trump standing on street corners handing out cash.
The only time he's ever interacted with poor people was when wouldn't allow blacks to rent his buildings.
Was the $2 billion from Saudi a gift like the $100 million Guistra/Russia donation to the Clinton Foundation or a business transaction like Boeing's sale of jets to Saudi Arabia?

Was the $2 billion from Saudi a gift like the $100 million Guistra/Russia donation to the Clinton Foundation or a business transaction like Boeing's sale of jets to Saudi Arabia?
I don't know but being the suspicious prick you are, you'll definately portray it as corrupt.

How is Boeing's dealings with the Saudis connected to the Clintons? That's a long stretch.

You mentioned selling influence.
I don't suspect Jarrod took the money but it was invested through his kindergarten firm from which he gets a big rake off. They could have invested it anywhere but coincidentally chose a complete amateur.
But definately no buying influence there.
And, Trump loves the Saudis because of the dictatorial style they have including Sharia law and outright barbarism.
Sound familiar? Sound just like Trump's and the republicans project 2025.

You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel by trying to demonize Trump for getting old.
He is unfit, and has always been unfit because he is a narcissistic psychopath. But now he is a narcissistic psychopath than cannot control his mouth or his bowels. Bastard belongs in prison. Better yet, he needs to Second Amendment himself

He is a vile crock of poo.

Both the Clintons and the Obama have gathered hundreds of millions of dollars selling influence but they do not share their wealth with the less fortunate.

speaking of less fortunate people, see what google produced:

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally ...

New York State Attorney General (.gov)
https://ag.ny.gov › press-release › donald-j-trump-pays-...

Dec 10, 2019 — Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250000 Each Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities ...

speaking of less fortunate people, see what google produced:

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally ...

New York State Attorney General (.gov)
https://ag.ny.gov › press-release › donald-j-trump-pays-...

Dec 10, 2019 — Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250000 Each Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities ...
Are you there mark?
Did you not read the above or are you too embarrassed after opening your big mouth.

Werbung:
He is unfit, and has always been unfit because he is a narcissistic psychopath. But now he is a narcissistic psychopath than cannot control his mouth or his bowels. Bastard belongs in prison. Better yet, he needs to Second Amendment himself

He is a vile crock of poo.
At least Trump does not have dirt from the slimepits of overseas mobsters clinging to him and his family members.

Back