Project 2025 = PERPETUAL CHAOS!!!!!!

I am with you on that. murder might be the most serious crime but intellectually i think hypocrisy is one of the most serious character flaws.

example: those who display the bible and pretend to agree with the ten commandments but being guilty of adultery and bragging about sexually assaulting women or equally seriously those who support such people.
Sinners are supposed to support God's record opposing sin in spite of their own flaws and failures.

Werbung:
let's assume slaves hated salve owners and slave owners hated slaves/blacks. does not mean both sides are equally reprehensible.
All those who hate their brothers for unjust reasons are in the wrong. God commanded sinners to love their neighbors, not hate them.

All those who hate their brothers for unjust reasons are in the wrong. God commanded sinners to love their neighbors, not hate them.
So do you suppose that Trump should obliged to love the immigrants and all those who have pointed out that he is afflicted with narcissistic meglomania?

I have no respect for nominal Christians who use their 'Christianity' to get votes while opposing many godly views and values with vehemence in their actual deeds and sayings
Republicans, which you vehemently support do it all the time be abuse they know the godbotherers judge people by their religion.

. Hitler was like that.
Hit was a Catholic and never denounced his religion. On every nazi belt buckle was engraved, god is with us.
The filthy Catholic religion did a deal with him to save their precious little arses while watching him slaughter Catholics and Jews like vermin. They stood in indifference until it was over the gravelled how they had no choice.
Don't talk to me about religion idiot. You know fuck all.

So do you suppose that Trump should obliged to love the immigrants and all those who have pointed out that he is afflicted with narcissistic meglomania?
Loving your enemy does not include aiding and abetting your enemy in the commission of crimes or in the destruction of societies.

Republicans, which you vehemently support do it all the time be abuse they know the godbotherers judge people by their religion.

Hit was a Catholic and never denounced his religion. On every nazi belt buckle was engraved, god is with us.
The filthy Catholic religion did a deal with him to save their precious little arses while watching him slaughter Catholics and Jews like vermin. They stood in indifference until it was over the gravelled how they had no choice.
Don't talk to me about religion idiot. You know fuck all.
I vote on policies, not religion. I vote on convictions not insincerity and lying.

I vote on policies, not religion. I vote on convictions not insincerity and lying.
You lying old shit. You'll be voting for Trump which is endorsing his project 2025 which is basically the installation of fascism.

You'll be able to vote for Trump on his convictions also. Mainly criminal ones.

You're a republican because you believe they are all Christians.

You lying old shit. You'll be voting for Trump which is endorsing his project 2025 which is basically the installation of fascism.

You'll be able to vote for Trump on his convictions also. Mainly criminal ones.

You're a republican because you believe they are all Christians.
Don't be dense. I will vote for candidates who show the best evidence of supporting traditional Christian American values. For example, my vote for Trump in 2016 was as much a vote against Hillary as it was a vote for Trump.

Don't be dense. I will vote for candidates who show the best evidence of supporting traditional Christian American values. For example, my vote for Trump in 2016 was as much a vote against Hillary as it was a vote for Trump.
When did adultery and sexual assault become "Christina American values" (whatever could those be)?

Werbung:
Back