Project 2025 = PERPETUAL CHAOS!!!!!!

Werbung:
That is what the liars claim.
Trump claimed he "fell in love" with Kim Jung Il.
Trump claimed that Putin was more credible about denying election interference than the US Intel agencies/

You got nothing.

Don Von Shitzizpants is a convicted criminal and a liar.

Sumbitch needs to spend the rest of is life in prison.

Trump claimed he "fell in love" with Kim Jung Il.
Trump claimed that Putin was more credible about denying election interference than the US Intel agencies/

You got nothing.

Don Von Shitzizpants is a convicted criminal and a liar.

Sumbitch needs to spend the rest of is life in prison.
Enemies of God and Christian conservatism hate Trump for being such a force against the new dummass world Marxist order.

Trump is a malignant narcissist who cares about no one but himself.
He is not any sort of Christian,he is not any sort of competent leader,
He spews this Jesus crap just to make fools like you vote for him.

He is a career criminal who is clearly losing it, telling us that somehow it is important that we know he would prefer death by shark than death by electric shock, as though that was any sort of topic germane to the governing of our country.

Like it or not, he is Don Von Shitzizpants, Perhaps the poopy diaper would make him a less tempting treat to a shark. Elecgtricity of course, is not impressed by excrement.

You have no clue whatever what Marxism is, how have you managed to remain so ignorant all your life?

Trump KNOWS no specifics about the Bible.

Try as hard as hard as you can, you will not find even one photo of Trump doing any sort of worship in any church online.

Trump KNOWS no specifics about the Bible.

Try as hard as hard as you can, you will not find even one photo of Trump doing any sort of worship in any church online.
I guess we must assume Trump is not a Christian. Maybe he is an atheist or a Muslim, or some other type of American with different theological views.

I guess we must assume Trump is not a Christian. Maybe he is an atheist or a Muslim, or some other type of American with different theological views.
Trump is a corrupt criminal that lies about everything. all the time. He is playing Fundies for the suckers they are. He has never read the Bible, he is not any sort of Christian.
He is Don Von Shitzizpants, a wretched lying piece of poo.

Trump is one thing and one thing only" A Trumpist.

I guess we must assume Trump is not a Christian.
There is no guessing about it. He doesn't give a rat's arse about Christians as long as they vote for him.

Maybe he is an atheist or a Muslim, or some other type of American with different theological views.
He has no religion whatsoever and never did.
Make of it what you want but it surprised me you will vote for him rather than a Christian.

Trump is a corrupt criminal that lies about everything. all the time. He is playing Fundies for the suckers they are. He has never read the Bible, he is not any sort of Christian.
He is Don Von Shitzizpants, a wretched lying piece of poo.

Trump is one thing and one thing only" A Trumpist.
Some lefties will always hate Christians and conservatives just like some whites will always hate blacks and some blacks will always hate whites.

There is no guessing about it. He doesn't give a rat's arse about Christians as long as they vote for him.

He has no religion whatsoever and never did.
Make of it what you want but it surprised me you will vote for him rather than a Christian.
You have little factual support for your your hateful politically-driven disrespect for the widely popular former President of the US.

Werbung:
Democrats lied when they claimed in 2019 that there were no ongoing investigations into American corruption in Ukraine involving leading democrats and members of their families, and democrats lie now by claiming Trump lies when he claims the Biden family has been corrupted by Joe's corruption.

Back