Project 2025 = PERPETUAL CHAOS!!!!!!

Werbung:
You have little factual support
Of course not. Other than the fact he has never voluntarily attended a church service or prayed in his life.

for your your hateful politically-driven
You hypocrite. You blame democrats as atheists and baby killers as if it's fact but it's really hate filled political bullshyt.

disrespect for the widely popular former President of the US.
Outside red states he is not widely popular. He is internationally seen as a compete narcissistic pshycopath. Only nutters like you think he's cool not because he is, but because you hate democrats.

Some lefties will always hate Christians and conservatives just like some whites will always hate blacks and some blacks will always hate whites.
They might if Trump were a Christian but he's not. You would like to make him one of your own and you're welcome to it. He couldn't spell the word.

I have it on good authority that Trump's mom was a devout Christian so I don't believe you when you claim Trump never attended church services.
Probably Trump was hauled off to church by his mother as a child. But today's Trump claims he attends church in Christmas and Easter and yet there is no photographic evidence of this anywhere. He is not devout.

Where does your "good authority" about Trump's mother come from? Have you ever met her? Have you ever met anyone who has? Perhaps you once read a book about her. What book was it?

I am officially calling BS on your claim.

I have it on good authority that Trump's mom was a devout Christian so I don't believe you when you claim Trump never attended church services.
You have nothing on authority. It doesn't matter what he did as a child. We are talking about his adult life and he's not a Christians arsehole.

You have nothing on authority. It doesn't matter what he did as a child. We are talking about his adult life and he's not a Christians arsehole.
I have no respect for nominal Christians who use their 'Christianity' to get votes while opposing many godly views and values with vehemence in their actual deeds and sayings. Hitler was like that.

I have no respect for nominal Christians who use their 'Christianity' to get votes while opposing many godly views and values with vehemence in their actual deeds and sayings. Hitler was like that.
I am with you on that. murder might be the most serious crime but intellectually i think hypocrisy is one of the most serious character flaws.

example: those who display the bible and pretend to agree with the ten commandments but being guilty of adultery and bragging about sexually assaulting women or equally seriously those who support such people.

Werbung:
Some lefties will always hate Christians and conservatives just like some whites will always hate blacks and some blacks will always hate whites.
let's assume slaves hated salve owners and slave owners hated slaves/blacks. does not mean both sides are equally reprehensible.

Back