Praying Grandma is found guilty by a tainted DC Jury and given the largest fine in US history for a misdemeanor by an anti-Christian Muslim judge

Werbung:
How many racist whites on a KKK jury trial of an accused black are acceptable?
where is that juvenile poster who tried to help you by attacking me and wrongly accusing me of answering questions with questions?

look, you said 98% so either defend yourself by answering the question or just slither way and be quiet. you blather all the time and you debate dishonestly. you never support your claims either.

where is that juvenile poster who tried to help you by attacking me and wrongly accusing me of answering questions with questions?

look, you said 98% so either defend yourself by answering the question or just slither way and be quiet. you blather all the time and you debate dishonestly. you never support your claims either.
Here is another source that has a different number than 98% democrat bias in DC:

2020 election results in DC:

www.nbcnews.com

District of Columbia presidential election results 2020: Live results and polls

Washington D.C. general election results 2020, including electoral votes for Trump and Biden, voting maps by ward, and live polling results.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com
Incumbent

Donald Trump
5.4%

Joe Biden 92.1%

Here is another source that has a different number than 98% democrat bias in DC:
seriously, are you severely incompetent or just a troll? no one asked for another source. i asked what number is acceptable to you and what standard have you used to come up with it?

now please stop quoting my posts if you do not intend to address my points.

2020 election results in DC:

www.nbcnews.com

District of Columbia presidential election results 2020: Live results and polls

Washington D.C. general election results 2020, including electoral votes for Trump and Biden, voting maps by ward, and live polling results.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com
Incumbent

Donald Trump
5.4%

Joe Biden 92.1%
Isn't democracy wonderful.
Makes me wonder why Trump wants fascism.

No, she was targeted for being Christian but convicted on bogus charges by a mixed mob of leftists, atheists, and Muslims.
nope, she was "targeted" because she broke the law by tresspassing.
god you are stupid.
she admitted she did it.
hahahahah
hahahah
hahahahha

you defend right wing crooks. you are anti american

seriously, are you severely incompetent or just a troll? no one asked for another source. i asked what number is acceptable to you and what standard have you used to come up with it?

now please stop quoting my posts if you do not intend to address my points.
I'm sorry if you fail to understand to appropriate connections of my responses.

nope, she was "targeted" because she broke the law by tresspassing.
god you are stupid.
she admitted she did it.
hahahahah
hahahah
hahahahha

you defend right wing crooks. you are anti american
A conservative Christian's trial before a leftist jury and Muslim judge is unjust.

An all white racist jury is tainted in a trial of a black man, just as an all leftis jury is tainted in a trial of an American conservative.
So white has to be racist to be problematic but any leftist is problematic.

You are one prejudiced bigot!

Werbung:
Those who believe Trump is a fascist and democrats are not must have many questions and puzzles in their thinking.
The world called trumps j6 riots a fascist takeover and it doesn't need your approval for it to remain so.
He has since said we won't have to vote again after he is elected. Is that democracy? Dickhead.

Back