Praying Grandma is found guilty by a tainted DC Jury and given the largest fine in US history for a misdemeanor by an anti-Christian Muslim judge

Werbung:
A Muslim judging a Christian is not proper. The judge should have recused himself on the grounds that his religion teaches hatred and murder of Christians.
That's legally stupid lol
Just being a Muslim doesn't mean a Christian won't be judged fairly
Just like if the judge had been Christian doesn't mean he would be positively biased towards Christians
God you are stupid lol

Who claimed visiting the Capitol was tresspassing on Jan 6, democrats, republicans, or both? How did these self-appointed gatekeepers inform the public that the doors would be closed to visitation that day? What about videos showing Capitol police ushering visitors into the Capitol that day?
The jury said so
Thats how our legal systemnworks
God you are stupid

That's legally stupid lol
Just being a Muslim doesn't mean a Christian won't be judged fairly
Just like if the judge had been Christian doesn't mean he would be positively biased towards Christians
God you are stupid lol
There are laws against trying defendants before biased judges and juries and the innocent Christian woman was unjustly tried by a leftist prosecutor in front of a leftist judge and unjustly packed leftist jury.

There are laws against trying defendants before biased judges and juries and the innocent Christian woman was unjustly tried by a leftist prosecutor in front of a leftist judge and unjustly packed leftist jury.
Prove they are biased, ly8ng mooron lol
God you are stupid

Nothing in your post hinted much less proved that the jury was “tainted”. It seems any jury that decides against your wishes is either tainted, illegitimate, illegal, leftist, savages, etc.

You spew nonsense in every post and are never there to defend them.

So you agree with the charges, the verdict and the sentence?

What if this was a Muslim person
Saywut?? Victimless? Go ahead prove that her crime was victimless.

Who was the victim Ashli Babbit?

So you agree with the charges, the verdict and the sentence?

What if this was a Muslim person

Who was the victim Ashli Babbit?
“So” I did not say that. I said what I said. I think It is fundamentally illogical if the only reason to call a jury illegitimate would be if the verdict does not go ones way.

I do not know ashli Babbit.

Werbung:
She was a victim of Jan 6th.
Oh. Thanks for telling me.

In law whether effect A is “caused” by action B is a bit not straightforward.

I think the actions of Jan 6 rioters wether they were the leaders and were actively violent or they calmly walked into the capitol they victimized all of us at the very least because they disrupted the legitimate function of our government.

If I am not answering you properly it is probably because i am not sure exactly what we are discussing. But if you please clearly pose your question, I will try to respond more directly and clearly.

Back