liberal teachers in action

Werbung:
you enjoy looking stupid, especially with your obsession with black people.
is that something you've always wanted to be one of but couldnt? lol
Are you saying Democrat rule is not mob rule? Can a slim majority of 52% jail members of the minority for protesting against Democrat voting fraud?

Are you saying Democrat rule is not mob rule? Can a slim majority of 52% jail members of the minority for protesting against Democrat voting fraud?
Forget about slim majority. Trump ruled with slim minority. In fact Republican plan is to keep ruling even though they are the clear minority. Thats why there is all this talk about vote fraud. They are hoping to delay their inevitable demise as a ruling party.

Feel free to prove that Democrat rule is mib rule what I look around I see a nation of laws not mob rule but you are free to prove anything you can but we all know you never prove anything all you do is wine and wine constantly LOL

Forget about slim majority. Trump ruled with slim minority. In fact Republican plan is to keep ruling even though they are the clear minority. Thats why there is all this talk about vote fraud. They are hoping to delay their inevitable demise as a ruling party.
Democrats are looters and liars and democrats stole the 2020 election with serious help from big money anti-God and anti-America evil donors.

Feel free to prove that Democrat rule is mib rule what I look around I see a nation of laws not mob rule but you are free to prove anything you can but we all know you never prove anything all you do is wine and wine constantly LOL
The democrat mobsters are unjustly jailing Christians and conservatives like there is no tomorrow. The mobsters provide free bail money to gangsters who threw bricks at cops and injured them, while whole teams of heavily armed swat police to arrest grandmas for protesting against abortion and election fraud.

Slight majority is a cheap excuse. Truth is some are for democracy only as long as they are in the majority. The moment they lose their majority then the others are dictators savages looters etc etc etc.
Democrats are looters and liars and democrats stole the 2020 election with serious help from big money anti-God and anti-America evil donors.
you love to hear your own crap over and over and over again. But god forbid you respond to any point in the posts that you quote.

For example for some reason you are incapable of telling us if you want to make promoting Christianity or communism illegal?

You are what online forums describe as a troll.

Slight majority is a cheap excuse. Truth is some are for democracy only as long as they are in the majority. The moment they lose their majority then the others are dictators savages looters etc etc etc.
Democrats will 'fight like hell' and commit fraud, lie, distort truths or whatever else (including assassination attempts) to hold onto their razor-thin grip on DC power.
For example for some reason you are incapable of telling us if you want to make promoting Christianity or communism illegal?
What are you talking about? Of course I oppose teaching anti-American Marxism in schools and promote teaching respect for God and Christians in schools.

The democrat mobsters are unjustly jailing Christians and conservatives like there is no tomorrow. The mobsters provide free bail money to gangsters who threw bricks at cops and injured them, while whole teams of heavily armed swat police to arrest grandmas for protesting against abortion and election fraud.
Right wing blather
You enjoy look8ng stupid

Democrats will 'fight like hell' and commit fraud, lie, distort truths or whatever else (including assassination attempts) to hold onto their razor-thin grip on DC power.

What are you talking about? Of course I oppose teaching anti-American Marxism in schools and promote teaching respect for God and Christians in schools.
You still wracked out of a direct response. You are anti American and want a theocracy.
Right wing blather
You enjoy look8ng stupid
mainstream gop ala kasich and McCain and dole would never talk like this. This is the new gop taken over by crazies with putin paid influencers like a few posters on this forum.

Here is one students who was a victim of teachers grooming student

well lug nut you asked me to prove it

Werbung:

Here is one students who was a victim of teachers grooming student

well lug nut you asked me to prove it
Because parents own their children and can do whatever they want to them?

See, a link is a not an argument. If you have something to say say it in your own words. Maybe in this case teachers were wrong to call child protective services. Maybe they were not. But you did not provide an argument either way.

See, getting links from Russia influencers and posting it here should not substitute a sound argument.

Back