liberal teachers in action

Werbung:
Hardly you know I am right but I now think you are not a normal man . You never mention women why is that lug nut.
What a travesty that some might think of you as a homophobe. Then again you might be proud of being thought as a homophobe?

One thing is for sure: the level of hate and paranoia that you display is not err normal.
lol a lot more then one you sick bastard.
You know it's true and you're just trying to wiggle your way out of it it happens all the time in America
btw: what do you have against bastards? What other groups are you hateful toward?

You still wracked out of a direct response. You are anti American and want a theocracy.

mainstream gop ala kasich and McCain and dole would never talk like this. This is the new gop taken over by crazies with putin paid influencers like a few posters on this forum.
Liberals love Rhinos but hate conservative politicians.

Liberals love Rhinos but hate conservative politicians.
That is a crooked mind thinking that. By all measures kasich and McCain were conservatives. Reagan was conservative. Bushes were conservative. But they were not hateful racist intolerant right wingers like the maga crowd.

That is a crooked mind thinking that. By all measures kasich and McCain were conservatives. Reagan was conservative. Bushes were conservative. But they were not hateful racist intolerant right wingers like the maga crowd.
Kasich and McCain were not well liked by tens of millions of Americans who loved Trump for his defense of American traditions and values.

Kasich and McCain were not well liked by tens of millions of Americans who loved Trump for his defense of American traditions and values.
i'm sure moooron trump lovers didn't like them.
but that doesn't mean they weren't conservatives. duh.
god you are stupid. lol

define american traditions and values exactly, and show how trump defended them.
lets see if you can make intelligent posts or not.

You did it not directly refute my claims. So your cowardly response and acquiescence are noted.

It’s actually your modus operandi. You make crappy claims that can be refuted easily. And when refuted you ignore the argument and move on to your next crappy claim.

Werbung:
Back