liberal teachers in action

Here is one students who was a victim of teachers grooming student

well lug nut you asked me to prove it

so they are liberals? lol

and if you mean at least one liberal teacher did somethng, well, duh. just like at least one conservative teacher did.

so we've been over this, *****...statements like "liberal teachers groom students" is misleading unless its a large percentage of them, duh. not just one. Because that implies that they do it AS A GROUP, not as random individuals. duh.

just like "conservative teachers groom students" is misleading unless its a large percentage of them. duh.

god you are stupid

Werbung:

and if you mean at least one liberal teacher did somethng, well, duh. just like at least one conservative teacher did.

so we've been over this, *****...statements like "liberal teachers groom students" is misleading unless its a large percentage of them, duh. not just one. Because that implies that they do it AS A GROUP, not as random individuals. duh.

just like "conservative teachers groom students" is misleading unless its a large percentage of them. duh.

god you are stupid
lol a lot more then one you sick bastard.
You know it's true and you're just trying to wiggle your way out of it it happens all the time in America

just like "conservative teachers groom students" is misleading unless its a large percentage of them. duh. and how do cons groom kids for sexual purpouse

god you are stupid

!0 percent of all student will have a problem with teachers and sex abuse

Really lug nut just a few thousands do it every day is that what you call one ?

lol a lot more then one you sick bastard.
You know it's true and you're just trying to wiggle your way out of it it happens all the time in America
"a lot more than one"? how many? and prove they are liberals.

all you do is whine and attack anything you dont like as being the fault of liberals. lol.
god you are pathetic..and stupid :)

"a lot more than one"? how many? and prove they are liberals.

all you do is whine and attack anything you dont like as being the fault of liberals. lol.
god you are pathetic..and stupid :)
And your in denial it happens all the time as I have proven you claim it isnt . Bow as I have proven it you have to find so way to weasel out of your claim .Whose pathic and stupid here . the person who complain about a problem or the one supporting it with denials

And just what is drag queen story time doing especially when some of them are convicted sex offenders.
Kid sat that age are very easily influenced Kindergarten to 3 grade.
Just like with anything you start child out young and teach them they do not understand sex at that age all they see is a clown reading storied

And your in denial it happens all the time as I have proven you claim it isnt . Bow as I have proven it you have to find so way to weasel out of your claim .Whose pathic and stupid here . the person who complain about a problem or the one supporting it with denials
you haven't proven anyting happens "all the time" from liberal teachers. duh.
show me the proof they are liberals, lying moooron lol.
let alone "all the time" out of MILLIONS of teachers. duh
god you are stupid.

And just what is drag queen story time doing especially when some of them are convicted sex offenders.
Kid sat that age are very easily influenced Kindergarten to 3 grade.
Just like with anything you start child out young and teach them they do not understand sex at that age all they see is a clown reading storied

feel free to prove that drag queens can do anything to young kids by doing story hour, moooron lol

feel free to prove that drag queens can do anything to young kids by doing story hour, moooron lol

Its called grooming children and yes they are doing so. but lets look at who is involved with it shall we.

Looks like lug nut is right nothing to see here , no issues with drag queens influencing LITTLE KIDS 5 AND UNDER .
hE IS THE DUMBEST LIBERAL i HAVE EVER SEEN HE DENIES EVERY THING ENEN WHEN EVICENCE IS PROVIDED /.

what kind of a man would deny children need protected from perverts.
a real nut job liberal woke ***** .
makes me wonder the way he tried to deny it.
Make me wonder what his real motives are.

Its called grooming children and yes they are doing so. but lets look at who is involved with it shall we.

Looks like lug nut is right nothing to see here , no issues with drag queens influencing LITTLE KIDS 5 AND UNDER .
hE IS THE DUMBEST LIBERAL i HAVE EVER SEEN HE DENIES EVERY THING ENEN WHEN EVICENCE IS PROVIDED /.

what kind of a man would deny children need protected from perverts.
a real nut job liberal woke ***** .
makes me wonder the way he tried to deny it.
Make me wonder what his real motives are.
nowhere do you show how these drag queens influence kids.
nor do you show they are liberals.
nor do you show these "all the time" "liberals" out of tens of millions of liberals.

god you are stupid. lol

nowhere do you show how these drag queens influence kids.
nor do you show they are liberals.
nor do you show these "all the time" "liberals" out of tens of millions of liberals.

god you are stupid. lol
And what were the child sex offenders teaching them lug nut
now your defending child sex offenders again.
Tell me lug nut why are they dressing up as drag queens and telling stories about gays and drag queens if that's not influencing them especially with the child sex Offenders involved.
tell us all why the do it especially
with kids so young if its not to influence them . why not 8th graders a more mature audience that comprehend what drag queens are.

And what were the child sex offenders teaching them lug nut
now your defending child sex offenders again.
Tell me lug nut why are they dressing up as drag queens and telling stories about gays and drag queens if that's not influencing them especially with the child sex Offenders involved.
tell us all why the do it especially
with kids so young if its not to influence them . why not 8th graders a more mature audience that comprehend what drag queens are.
you claim its influencing them, prove it.
its a simple concept, but one you are too stupid to understand. lol.

you claim they are liberals, prove it.
its a simple concept, but one you are too stupid to understand.

you claim it happens "all the time" out of tens of millions of liberals, prove it.
its a simple concept, but one you are too stupid to understand

you claim its influencing them, prove it.
its a simple concept, but one you are too stupid to understand. lol.

you claim they are liberals, prove it.
its a simple concept, but one you are too stupid to understand.

you claim it happens "all the time" out of tens of millions of liberals, prove it.
its a simple concept, but one you are too stupid to understand
prove they are not. you know they are and do not like it . must be Mormon crossdressing republicans.
You try to weasel your way out of everything libs d9 no matter how stupid or wasteful 9r perverted.

Werbung:
prove they are not. you know they are and do not like it . must be Mormon crossdressing republicans.
You try to weasel your way out of everything libs d9 no matter how stupid or wasteful 9r perverted.
Not how it works moooron lol
You made the claim, you prove it
Stop be8ng so stupid and lazy lol

Back