liberal teachers in action

Again “maybe” vs “is.” You have no credibility with me. Zero. For all I know you are likely a Russian agent who is well versed in Christian crap and your mission is to influence those who are religious. IMO it is backfiring big time. Russia should ask for a refund of all the rubles that they have paid you.
I'm wondering if Iran and other Muslim nations are not funding many modern Democrats with dirty blood money.

Werbung:
prove it.
'F*** capitalism': Communist teacher brags about 'indoctrinating' students with 'Marxist literature,' says 'revolutions involve violence' | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 3-14-23

'F*** capitalism': Communist teacher brags about 'indoctrinating' students with 'Marxist literature,' says 'revolutions involve violence'

NEWS

CANDACE HATHAWAY

March 14, 2023

Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images

A self-described communist teacher from Maryland bragged on social media about "indoctrinating" her students with "Marxist literature" and called for a fight against capitalism.

We
'F*** capitalism': Communist teacher brags about 'indoctrinating' students with 'Marxist literature,' says 'revolutions involve violence' | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 3-14-23

'F*** capitalism': Communist teacher brags about 'indoctrinating' students with 'Marxist literature,' says 'revolutions involve violence'

NEWS

CANDACE HATHAWAY

March 14, 2023

Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images

A self-described communist teacher from Maryland bragged on social media about "indoctrinating" her students with "Marxist literature" and called for a fight against capitalism.
Lol that's one teacher duh
And a communist not a liberal duh
And that's not groom8ng duh

God you are stupid lol

I am curious, are you against all indoctrination or just indoctrinating communism?

And what if it was not indoctrination but merely promoting communism? Ok with you? Btw, are you ok with promoting Christianity?

You are not that good at hiding your true colors. You just don’t like democracy and liberty. You want to have a religious based government and your religious views imposed on all others.

I am curious, are you against all indoctrination or just indoctrinating communism?

And what if it was not indoctrination but merely promoting communism? Ok with you? Btw, are you ok with promoting Christianity?

You are not that good at hiding your true colors. You just don’t like democracy and liberty. You want to have a religious based government and your religious views imposed on all others.
I don't like mob rule lynch mob style democraqcy where victims of democrats have no rights because the mob decides by majority vote what is right or not right.

what? why would I do that? lol.
the norm should be for people to prove their claims, but you are too stupid to understand that. lol
what a stupid post.
A KKK lynch mob in a southern democrat town of the 1920s was a democracy, not a constitutional rpepublic. Blacks have no rights in a democrat mobocracy unless the mob says they do.

Werbung:
A KKK lynch mob in a southern democrat town of the 1920s was a democracy, not a constitutional rpepublic. Blacks have no rights in a democrat mobocracy unless the mob says they do.

you enjoy looking stupid, especially with your obsession with black people.
is that something you've always wanted to be one of but couldnt? lol

Back