liberal teachers in action

How about godly redistribution of wealth?

specify these sledged “select” people.

I am sure if we proposed a tax increase on the super rich so Americans would have shelter you would whine.
What is godly "redistribution of wealth?" Robbing Hoodlum government theft of money from those who earned it by labor to give to their lazy leftist supporters who did no work to get the stolen money from their pals in the 'Robbing Hood' government?

Werbung:
Obsession with sexuality of others is a sickness. And loving others is not sexual perversion. Grabbing women’s private parts is.
But you are not even a consistent sick person. You are a hypocrite as you choose not to see trumps sexual perversions.
Trump talked about such immorality while a private citizen. Biden actually grabbed his shocked female staffer's privates in the halls of Congress while he was supposed to be 'serving the people' instead of himself.

How many devils and demons are there. Mark?
There is Beelzebub and Baphomet, and aren't Lucifer, Satan and the Devil all the same guy?
Then there is Underwood, who exclusively devil's ham. Some devil is apparently responsible for Deviled eggs.
There must be a devil in charge of Devil's Food Cake. Has he even squared off with the Angel Food Cake Angel?

I
Trump may be a fake Christian as so many unregenersates like to claim, not suspecting that their own demonic party leaders are actually not Christians at all.
I do not care if democrats are Christian and some are not. You pretend to care whether your leader is Christian and trump is not. Yet you prostrate in front of him. Hypocrisy comes to mind.

What is godly "redistribution of wealth?" Robbing Hoodlum government theft of money from those who earned it by labor to give to their lazy leftist supporters who did no work to get the stolen money from their pals in the 'Robbing Hood' government?
You think hungry children are lazy. You are probably against any help for the poor. You gotta be you.

Trump talked about such immorality while a private citizen. Biden actually grabbed his shocked female staffer's privates in the halls of Congress while he was supposed to be 'serving the people' instead of himself.
Please be specific about this supposed “privates.”

I

I do not care if democrats are Christian and some are not. You pretend to care whether your leader is Christian and trump is not. Yet you prostrate in front of him. Hypocrisy comes to mind.
Prostrate before Trump? What kind of lying looting leftist crap is that?

Prostrate before Trump? What kind of lying looting leftist crap is that?
I think it is crapGPT that incudes leftist looting savages barbarism among others in every post.
Trump may be a fake Christian as so many unregenersates like to claim, not suspecting that their own demonic party leaders are actually not Christians at all.
it is interesting that you give a degenerate like Trump the benefit of the doubt but you have no problem to designate those with whom you have disagreements savages every single time.

I will give Christianity the benefit of the doubt and consider that perhaps you are not representing it. But if you are what Christianity is, then my disgust with all things religion is re reinforced based on reading your comments.

I think it is crapGPT that incudes leftist looting savages barbarism among others in every post.

it is interesting that you give a degenerate like Trump the benefit of the doubt but you have no problem to designate those with whom you have disagreements savages every single time.

I will give Christianity the benefit of the doubt and consider that perhaps you are not representing it. But if you are what Christianity is, then my disgust with all things religion is re reinforced based on reading your comments.
Trump may be degenerate but Kamala is more anti-American and anti-God than any former presidential candidate in US history.

Trump may be degenerate but Kamala is more anti-American and anti-God than any former presidential candidate in US history.
Again “maybe” vs “is.” You have no credibility with me. Zero. For all I know you are likely a Russian agent who is well versed in Christian crap and your mission is to influence those who are religious. IMO it is backfiring big time. Russia should ask for a refund of all the rubles that they have paid you.

Werbung:
fact is CNN many people work at min wage for

fact is many people are stuck at min wage jobs for years. If we pay them more according to you they spend more, pay taxes, and create opportunities for others. So what’s the problem?

Or was your reasoning an excuse to give billionaires even more breaks?
You do not understand do you poor thing

Back