Kamala rolls out her dictatorial Marxist plans she intends to mandate her first day in office

mark francis

Trump promised to begin closing the border on day one and democrats slandered him for that by calling that plan dictatorial. Kamala, on the other hand, plans to reward her supporters with unprecedented new pork spending on her first day in office. Trump does not threaten to do great damage to America with dictatorial edicts, Kamala does.

Vice President Kamala Harris said she would begin to roll out her plans of an “opportunity” economy on her first day in office — when asked about her initial actions during her first interview as the Democratic nominee for president.

“Well, there are a number of things. I will tell you, first and foremost, one of my highest priorities is to do what we can to support and strengthen the middle class,” Harris, 59, told CNN’s Dana Bash.

“When I look at the aspirations, the goals, the ambitions of the American people, I think that people are ready for a new way forward, in a way that generations of Americans have been fueled by hope and by optimism,” she began.

Werbung:
Trump is the one who said he wanted to be a dictator. He also refuses to say that he would admit defeat if he were defeated. I think he can be trusted on both of these promises.

Trump wants to start off with a YUGE tax cut which will benefit rich people like himself. He told Big Oil that he'd do whatever they liked if they'd just give him a billion dollars.

Trump motto is "Make American Great Again". Again, as in WHEN? When Jim Crow was still the law? When women stayed home and raised swarms of kids? When lynching was a thing?

No,no,no, & no. We are NOT GOING BACK.

Trump is the one who said he wanted to be a dictator. He also refuses to say that he would admit defeat if he were defeated. I think he can be trusted on both of these promises.
Trump lays out some of the policies he intends to act on the first day in office and democrats claim he is evil, tyrannical, and oppressive. Kamala does not really lay out any details of her vague plans or policies but she does brag that she will exercise her newly acquired authority to issue tyrannical executive orers on her 1st day just like a dictator who has no need for Congress or courts to tell her what to do.

Trump lays out some of the policies he intends to act on the first day in office and democrats claim he is evil, tyrannical, and oppressive. Kamala does not really lay out any details of her vague plans or policies but she does brag that she will exercise her newly acquired authority to issue tyrannical executive orers on her 1st day just like a dictator who has no need for Congress or courts to tell her what to do.
She said nothing at all about Congress, why should she? The next Congress still has not been elected, and how she operates will depend on what Congress is like when she takes office.

Trump said he would be a dictator
Harris did noy

She said nothing at all about Congress, why should she? The next Congress still has not been elected, and how she operates will depend on what Congress is like when she takes office.
Obama had a pen and a phone and bragged that he did not need Congress. Kamala is showing signs of wanting to do the same.

Trump said he would be a dictator
Harris did noy
Trump said things that leftists jumped on with false accusations to falsely paint him as a communist fascist. Kamala says things that prove she has every intention or being a communist fascist tyrant in her own right if elected.

Trump said things that leftists jumped on with false accusations to falsely paint him as a communist fascist. Kamala says things that prove she has every intention or being a communist fascist tyrant in her own right if elected.

We love this guy,” Trump said of Hannity. “He says, ‘You’re not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said: ‘No, no, no, other than day one. We’re closing the border, and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling. After that, I’m not a dictator.’”

its a direct quote moooron duh

We love this guy,” Trump said of Hannity. “He says, ‘You’re not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said: ‘No, no, no, other than day one. We’re closing the border, and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling. After that, I’m not a dictator.’”

its a direct quote moooron duh
America should embrace Trump's definition of an American dictator: A leader who does what is right and serves the majority of Americans honorably in spite of opposition to crooked politicians and dirty courts.

America should embrace Trump's definition of an American dictator: A leader who does what is right and serves the majority of Americans honorably in spite of opposition to crooked politicians and dirty courts.
He said dictator
No one should embrace that
Your definition came out of nowhere nothing like the word dictator just a desperate attempt to cover for Trump

God you are a pathetic anti-American

He said dictator
No one should embrace that
Your definition came out of nowhere nothing like the word dictator just a desperate attempt to cover for Trump

God you are a pathetic anti-American
He was obviously mocking those who dishonestly brand him as an anti-American Marxist fascist. That is more true of leftist Democrats who deny being the fascists they are.

He was obviously mocking those who dishonestly brand him as an anti-American Marxist fascist. That is more true of leftist Democrats who deny being the fascists they are.
Prove he was mocking someone
You areca pathetic anti-American

Trump promised to begin closing the border on day one and democrats slandered him for that by calling that plan dictatorial. Kamala, on the other hand, plans to reward her supporters with unprecedented new pork spending on her first day in office. Trump does not threaten to do great damage to America with dictatorial edicts, Kamala does.

Vice President Kamala Harris said she would begin to roll out her plans of an “opportunity” economy on her first day in office — when asked about her initial actions during her first interview as the Democratic nominee for president.

“Well, there are a number of things. I will tell you, first and foremost, one of my highest priorities is to do what we can to support and strengthen the middle class,” Harris, 59, told CNN’s Dana Bash.

“When I look at the aspirations, the goals, the ambitions of the American people, I think that people are ready for a new way forward, in a way that generations of Americans have been fueled by hope and by optimism,” she began.

She spoke circles in interview! For her first day answer, hmmm! It’s called, ban fracking, border open with limitations of how many per day which took them three years to do for republicans to decline it because of the “election”! Defund police! Etc. Her values have not changed! Unreal how people believe Harris. Trump is not perfect! But who can handle all without a baby sitter? They will get rid of Trump! Long way off until Nov! If they do, disaster of America we will see I’m afraid!

Attachments

• IMG_9982.webp
    IMG_9982.webp
    144.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9983.webp
    IMG_9983.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 1
Werbung:

Trump wants to start off with a YUGE tax cut which will benefit rich people like himself. He told Big Oil that he'd do whatever they liked if they'd just give him a billion dollars.

Trump motto is "Make American Great Again". Again, as in WHEN? When Jim Crow was still the law? When women stayed home and raised swarms of kids? When lynching was a thing?

No,no,no, & no. We are NOT GOING BACK.

Y’all watch too much CNN! MSNBC! I saw the whole interview! The media is lying!
Need to watch Harris’ interview a fire times and understand her answers. Values? Time? Etc! 2023 the bill was presented for border!
Trump told Hannity he would not abuse power and be a dictator just on day one! Closing the border!

Back