Kamala: I will lower drug costs by snatching patents from drug companies once I am in charge and I will set drug prices where I think they should be.

So I ask you again. Who do you think has a better chance of beating Trump, Biden or Harris?

It seems you are annoyed by this question because you cannot or would not answer.
His administration looks like America as Biden stated last night!
I say Harris!
And why do you think? You tell me!

Werbung:
- I am not sure if that is the entire picture. What about savings to Americans as a result of undocumented workers reducing price of goods and services by performing difficult jobs with lower wages?

- how much does a child born into poor families cost the us, less or more than $8776? Or more or less the same? With that logic then we should discourage the poor from having children.

- do American citizens who work in the underground economy pay more in taxes?

- is this refundable tax credit exclusive to undocumented workers or available to all?

I do not understand this obsessions with undocumented workers. But I give you credit for not claiming in this post that they are rapists and murderers.

Here is something that seems no party is willing to do: go after those who hire undocumented workers.if you dry up job opportunity, logic says the flow of undocumented workers might reduce drastically.
It’s about the vote! Plain and simple! Does it even matter anymore? After watching DNC last night, it’s puzzling how just a month ago they treated Biden like crap! But that’s politics.
At this point, I don’t care who comes over. It will not affect my family in the positions they are in. It will affect the lazy Americans that can care less. One thing about the people that come here the right way, they work their asses off for low wages. As stated by some in our government, “they need people to pick their crops”! New forms of slavery! Biden stated diversity last night! Proved the very reasoning of his administration! Keeping racial divide alive! Harris will probably get in! The real Harris we will see and let’s see who bitches!
Trump is not perfect and not politically correct but a VP ties to China and a president lying to Americans with her flipping, so be it! The hypocrisy is sickening.
My opinion, they want Trump gone. It will happen no doubt eventually! They may want to use a bullet or the votes,
otherwise he will make many politicians lives miserable after the election! He knows them all.
It’s all disgusting especially watching all of the DNC last night. Yes all! An abortion bus with free hotdogs! Really? No matter how one believes in abortion, that was just wrong! My opinion of course!

I’m only watching Harris’ rally in Wisconsin as they show it at convention. Cannot stomach Obama! He has changed since he got my vote!
I don’t care if one u is a a woman, black, white, Indian, etc… I have to vote for all of US! Many may agree or disagree as I may disagree as well. I vote! That’s all I can do! Do I make sense? Who does?

Thanks for being civil! Others not do much. They bring out the toxins!

Bunch of police there last night! Fencing? lol! Funny!

Not one word right now on shooting! The family of Corey will get justice!

Have seen the Dems more in one month than they have in three years! Oops an election year!

She will do great!!! Good luck! Make your vote count! After DNC last night m, the hypocrisy! At least even when Trump was shot, some republicans did not lick Trump’s ass.

It’s who licks ass the best! Last night there was a lot of it! I cannot stand it!
Help her “fight to win”! Something they criticized Trump stating “fight” the moment he got shot!

Hillary and AOC speak as though Harris and Biden have not be in the past three years! Omg! November a long way off! Much will happen.

Harris/Walz 2024 left forever! 🤭🥳🤔🤭
See ya! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Attachments

• IMG_9184.webp
    IMG_9184.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
His administration looks like America as Biden stated last night!
I say Harris!
And why do you think? You tell me!
I say if this was 8 years ago Biden would have had a better chance. Biden is a more likeable more moderate politian. But Biden now has declined. And dems other than fear of Trump do not think they are on decline and therefore do not worship their candidate as unconditionally as the right-wingers.

And it seems you agree this was a politically astute move to switch to Harris.

I feel bad for Biden but our future is bigger than one person (unlike how Trump enthusiasts seem to think). I think his loved ones, his wife, his son, and his daughter should have told him not to run again and spend more time with his family.

They won't fine employers of illegals because they are rich corporations that need cheap labor.
When Alabama banned illegals from agricultural work, crops rotted in the fields because there was no one to harvest them, and farmers lost lots of money.

She's gooding to promise a head job. If you vote for her
I can not believe Democrats found some one dumber then Joe and more radical then Joe. She is a lot like sanders but more radical.
It would be like having members of the squad as president..
Don't kid your self. Illegals will flow against she will push for citizenship.we will go in debt for stupid liberal progressive programs
It will be disaster and I hope she ready for those late night Decisions involving conflicts or riots or other natural disaster. She will try to get some new gun lays from buy back to confiscation.
There are republicans I like much better then orange man.I have been open about that.
But why are some of the liberals here telling porky pies about why Joe gave up .
Why are people on the right so obsessed with what other people do in the bedroom it's really creepy

It’s about the vote! Plain and simple! Does it even matter anymore? After watching DNC last night, it’s puzzling how just a month ago they treated Biden like crap! But that’s politics.
At this point, I don’t care who comes over. It will not affect my family in the positions they are in. It will affect the lazy Americans that can care less. One thing about the people that come here the right way, they work their asses off for low wages. As stated by some in our government, “they need people to pick their crops”! New forms of slavery! Biden stated diversity last night! Proved the very reasoning of his administration! Keeping racial divide alive! Harris will probably get in! The real Harris we will see and let’s see who bitches!
Trump is not perfect and not politically correct but a VP ties to China and a president lying to Americans with her flipping, so be it! The hypocrisy is sickening.
My opinion, they want Trump gone. It will happen no doubt eventually! They may want to use a bullet or the votes,
otherwise he will make many politicians lives miserable after the election! He knows them all.
It’s all disgusting especially watching all of the DNC last night. Yes all! An abortion bus with free hotdogs! Really? No matter how one believes in abortion, that was just wrong! My opinion of course!

I’m only watching Harris’ rally in Wisconsin as they show it at convention. Cannot stomach Obama! He has changed since he got my vote!
I don’t care if one u is a a woman, black, white, Indian, etc… I have to vote for all of US! Many may agree or disagree as I may disagree as well. I vote! That’s all I can do! Do I make sense? Who does?

Thanks for being civil! Others not do much. They bring out the toxins!
Like it or not politics is about votes/winning/power. I just hope no party/person would violate their ethics/conscience/principles in pursuit of politics.

I wish abortion gays lgtbq immigrants religion Muslims Mexicans and all human issues would not be an issue in politics the same way that they are not in Western Europe.

Like it or not politics is about votes/winning/power. I just hope no party/person would violate their ethics/conscience/principles in pursuit of politics.

I wish abortion gays lgtbq immigrants religion Muslims Mexicans and all human issues would not be an issue in politics the same way that they are not in Western Europe.
I agree. And I really wonder how they really feel about those issues. Anyone can make a speech about it. It’s about the power and sadly, people are used to get people in office to spend our tax money and go completely against what they promised.
This election I have been involved more than ever. Never was one to discuss it. Politics, money and religion!
Just different times I feel!

These ARE issues in some of the EU, notably Malta, Poland and Hungary. But most of Europe is happy that single sex people can be married and women can have abortions if they wish.

They won't fine employers of illegals because they are rich corporations that need cheap labor.
When Alabama banned illegals from agricultural work, crops rotted in the fields because there was no one to harvest them, and farmers lost lots of money.
Democrats fight like hell to keep the border open to illegals not allowed to work in the US and then condemn 'greedy' corporations for hiring them on cheap wages so they are not left to starve once they settle in.

The obsession with gays and trans and sex is really bizarre you wonder what happened in their childhood
I was xeiminally propositioned several different times by homosexuals in my childhood which may explain to the ungodly why it looks like I despise them.

Werbung:
Are you saying child sex abuse is OK as long as it is kept out of sight?
What a weird response to my post lol which was in response to a weird obsession with adult consenting sex
Completely nothing to do with it
God you are stupid and creepy

Back