Kamala: I will lower drug costs by snatching patents from drug companies once I am in charge and I will set drug prices where I think they should be.

If you are still pushing the lie that 60 courts proved democrats did not steal the 2020 election by fraud then you are becoming an habitual liar.
No one has claimed that. But you lie all the time. Yer shameless.

And it is the truth that Trump lost 60+ court cases, many of the presiding judges appointed by Republican presidents.

Bon appetit!

Werbung:
That's because there was no evidence according to the judges.

Massive fraud???
Suck eggs idiot.
There was no evidence that only minimal illegal votes were cast, which is why no judge ever ruled that insufficient numbers of illegal votes were cast to have changed the outcome of the election.

No one has claimed that. But you lie all the time. Yer shameless.

And it is the truth that Trump lost 60+ court cases, many of the presiding judges appointed by Republican presidents.

Bon appetit!
60 court judges may have ruled that those presenting the evidence of fraud lacked sufficient standing to bring the cases into court but not a single court examined voting machines and declared there was no evidence of voting machine tampering in the 2020 election.

Kamala is already talking like Hugo Chavez or some other 3rd world banaboat tinpot dictator and she has not yet even been voter frauded into office.

View attachment 15834

Something else is up! I think anyway. The rejects are speaking tonight at DNC. Bidens, Hillary! lol! Wouldn’t that be something that Biden states “ I’m honored to accept my nomination for a second term”! lol! He can lol! No signs in the center today! No Harris and Walz signs on the inside of center. Maybe they are being considerate!
How you see Chicago right now, that would be America with Harris.
Harris already has corporations pissed! Farmers etc!
Oh well, some surprises are coming I have a feeling! 🤭🤔👿🙉🙈🙊

60 court judges may have ruled that those presenting the evidence of fraud lacked sufficient standing to bring the cases into court but not a single court examined voting machines and declared there was no evidence of voting machine tampering in the 2020 election.
You keep repeat8ng the same stupidity lol
God you are stupid lol

Something else is up! I think anyway. The rejects are speaking tonight at DNC. Bidens, Hillary! lol! Wouldn’t that be something that Biden states “ I’m honored to accept my nomination for a second term”! lol! He can lol! No signs in the center today! No Harris and Walz signs on the inside of center. Maybe they are being considerate!
How you see Chicago right now, that would be America with Harris.
Harris already has corporations pissed! Farmers etc!
Oh well, some surprises are coming I have a feeling! 🤭🤔👿🙉🙈🙊
You guys sure obsess about Chicago
Weird

So you don't want to benefit from your taxpayers dollars invested in drug companies?
Next you'll be complaining how the govt is wasting money.
You don't think real deep son.
She's gooding to promise a head job. If you vote for her
I can not believe Democrats found some one dumber then Joe and more radical then Joe. She is a lot like sanders but more radical.
It would be like having members of the squad as president..
Don't kid your self. Illegals will flow against she will push for citizenship.we will go in debt for stupid liberal progressive programs
It will be disaster and I hope she ready for those late night Decisions involving conflicts or riots or other natural disaster. She will try to get some new gun lays from buy back to confiscation.
There are republicans I like much better then orange man.I have been open about that.
But why are some of the liberals here telling porky pies about why Joe gave up .

Future votes for Dems. The DNC is a disgrace what they are doing tonight to Joe Biden. Hillary just spoke! Hypocrites! Oh my goodness! Harris spoke for 2 minutes!
They speak as though they do not in office right now… degrading themselves! Ignorance!

We will pay more if Harris stays in!

At the start of 2023, the net cost of illegal immigration for the United States – at the federal, state, and local levels – was at least $150.7 billion.
FAIR arrived at this number by subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens – just under $32 billion – from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration, $182 billion.
In 2017, the estimated net cost of illegal migration was approximately $116 billion. In just 5 years, the cost to Americans has increased by nearly $35 billion.
Illegal immigration costs each American taxpayer $1,156 per year ($957 after factoring in taxes paid by illegal aliens).
Each illegal alien or U.S.-born child of illegal aliens costs the U.S. $8,776 annually.
Evidence shows that tax payments by illegal aliens cover only around a sixth of the costs they create at all levels in this country.
A large percentage of illegal aliens who work in the underground economy frequently avoid paying any income tax at all.
Many illegal aliens actually receive a net cash profit through refundable tax credit programs.

Future votes for Dems. The DNC is a disgrace what they are doing tonight to Joe Biden. Hillary just spoke! Hypocrites! Oh my goodness! Harris spoke for 2 minutes!
They speak as though they do not in office right now… degrading themselves! Ignorance!

We will pay more if Harris stays in!

At the start of 2023, the net cost of illegal immigration for the United States – at the federal, state, and local levels – was at least $150.7 billion.
FAIR arrived at this number by subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens – just under $32 billion – from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration, $182 billion.
In 2017, the estimated net cost of illegal migration was approximately $116 billion. In just 5 years, the cost to Americans has increased by nearly $35 billion.
Illegal immigration costs each American taxpayer $1,156 per year ($957 after factoring in taxes paid by illegal aliens).
Each illegal alien or U.S.-born child of illegal aliens costs the U.S. $8,776 annually.
Evidence shows that tax payments by illegal aliens cover only around a sixth of the costs they create at all levels in this country.
A large percentage of illegal aliens who work in the underground economy frequently avoid paying any income tax at all.
Many illegal aliens actually receive a net cash profit through refundable tax credit programs.
The realisation of the upcoming defeat is starting to bite. Get yourself some valium old darling. It's gonna hurt.

The realisation of the upcoming defeat is starting to bite. Get yourself some valium old darling. It's gonna hurt.
Nah it won’t hurt either way. The illegals will vote! All liars! All clapping and made him wait to speak last in an unorganized DNC!

A month ago they did not want Harris and booted Joe out! But as Joe stated in his words last night! His first diversity administration to look like America and first black, yeah right, woman vice president! History for the wrong reasons! Funny!
With the abortion bus outside of the door! Sad they treat something so serious so lightly! I bet you did mot even watch the DNC!
Not your darlin! And I’m 61!

Nah it won’t hurt either way. The illegals will vote! All liars! All clapping and made him wait to speak last in an unorganized DNC!

A month ago they did not want Harris and booted Joe out! But as Joe stated in his words last night! His first diversity administration to look like America and first black, yeah right, woman vice president! History for the wrong reasons! Funny!
With the abortion bus outside of the door! Sad they treat something so serious so lightly! I bet you did mot even watch the DNC!
Not your darlin! And I’m 61!
It does matter ducky.
You can bitch and scream like a spoilt kid all you want but Harris will win.
That's what is hurting you maggats.

You make this claim without evidence but let’s stipulate that you are right. Do you deny that such is our rule of law? That if you have no standing you cannot bring a suite? So by your own admission the judges had to rule that way. It seems you only support the rule of law and law and order when it goes in your favor. That is not being a law and order person. That is being a hypocrite and anti American person.

Werbung:
- I am not sure if that is the entire picture. What about savings to Americans as a result of undocumented workers reducing price of goods and services by performing difficult jobs with lower wages?

- how much does a child born into poor families cost the us, less or more than $8776? Or more or less the same? With that logic then we should discourage the poor from having children.

- do American citizens who work in the underground economy pay more in taxes?

- is this refundable tax credit exclusive to undocumented workers or available to all?

I do not understand this obsessions with undocumented workers. But I give you credit for not claiming in this post that they are rapists and murderers.

Here is something that seems no party is willing to do: go after those who hire undocumented workers.if you dry up job opportunity, logic says the flow of undocumented workers might reduce drastically.

Back