Joe Biden's highest deficit spending in US history

Of course they did. They opposed everything Obama did because he was black.
So did you. The money was to keep people in jobs and stimulate the economy and it worked. Keynes did it in the great depression.

If you judge a presidency by a credit rating, north Korea would suit you better.
Again, it will never be paid back. It's just IOUs and they're worth nothing.
I didn't oppose Obama sending Iranian terrorists billions of dollars to build WMDs to use against the US and Israel because Obama was black. I opposed Obama doing that because it was stupid and wicked.

Werbung:
I didn't oppose Obama sending Iranian terrorists billions of dollars to build WMDs to use against the US and Israel because Obama was black. I opposed Obama doing that because it was stupid and wicked.
You have a nervous breakdown every time someone mentions Black Lives Matter.

Last edited:
Not really. I realize the KKK and BLM are just racist organizations that hate people of 'the wrong' color in rebellion against God.
Putting the organization BLM aside, it seems the mere slogan Black Lives Matter irritates you to your core. You gotta be you.

Putting the organization BLM aside, it seems the mere slogan Black Lives Matter irritates you to your core. You gotta be you.
I'm not bothered by slogans used by sects, cults, mobs, groups, cliques, organizations, societies, and the like. I have the peace of God who has delivered me from all that silliness.

Where are the heads of BLM now? This election is not about black lives.
Now it’s Israel. Jews. And some just do not see the whole picture.
Some blacks, especially in sanctuary states, feel a tad different about views towards politicians. At RNC.. this mother made that known and clear.

I'm not bothered by slogans used by sects, cults, mobs, groups, cliques, organizations, societies, and the like. I have the peace of God who has delivered me from all that silliness.
For someone who claims has PEACE of god, you spew a lot of hate on this board day in day out.

Yer as phony as your god and your convictions are.
Where are the heads of BLM now? This election is not about black lives.
Now it’s Israel. Jews. And some just do not see the whole picture.
Some blacks, especially in sanctuary states, feel a tad different about views towards politicians. At RNC.. this mother made that known and clear.

just like Trump when you always lie you are often incoherent.

For someone who claims has PEACE of god, you spew a lot of hate on this board day in day out.

Yer as phony as your god and your convictions are.

just like Trump when you always lie you are often incoherent.
Oops I misspoke again. I thought the second part was from Francis too. I admit I respond partly based on the context of the history of whom I am responding to. Clearly to me pamiUSA does not lie all the time. Yes to me the post was somewhat incoherent but that too was partly because I thought it was coming from Francis and based on what I believe Francis believes.

My sincere apologies to pamiUSA.

You AGAIN fail to realize that this was Iran's money and that the agreed on interest rate was about to rise and so the amount owed to Iran would also increase. Not paying back your debts is wicked, you are advocating wickedness, plus you are unspeakably stupid.

You AGAIN fail to realize that this was Iran's money and that the agreed on interest rate was about to rise and so the amount owed to Iran would also increase. Not paying back your debts is wicked, you are advocating wickedness, plus you are unspeakably stupid.
And this is the essence of a dastardly trump-like lying. A sincere person could say this: “we should not give irans own money to the government of Iran because the gov is a terrorist mob and instead we should give that money to Iranian opposition groups.”

But if your concern is not based on ethics and mostly partisan you would lie lie and lie some more. And repeatedly. This while never directly responding to the irrefutable fact that this was money belonging to Iran and the government in charge is the official and recognized by un gov of Iran.

Who said it was the Iranian terrorists' money? Allah? No. The US SCOTUS? No. The US Congress? No. Federal district courts? No. Crooked Iranians crafting illegal kickback schemes with crooked US politicians? Bingo.

And this is the essence of a dastardly trump-like lying. A sincere person could say this: “we should not give irans own money to the government of Iran because the gov is a terrorist mob and instead we should give that money to Iranian opposition groups.”

But if your concern is not based on ethics and mostly partisan you would lie lie and lie some more. And repeatedly. This while never directly responding to the irrefutable fact that this was money belonging to Iran and the government in charge is the official and recognized by un gov of Iran.
Mass-murdering Iranian terrorists never gave any money to the US for any reason. The money did not belong to the terrorists.

Werbung:
True. I hate the evil with as much passion as I love the good.
You think so. But loving gay couples for example are not evil. Even if homosexuality is wrong according to bible it does not make gays evil. Lying is frowned upon. Adultery is frowned upon. But liars and adulterers are not necessarily evil. You have weaponized your religion in order to justify your hatred. Now that could be evil. Bon appetite!

Back