Joe Biden killed the Democrat party.

Werbung:
The devil and his wicked supporters are doomed, not God and His followers.
Ooooooooh . Listen up all you heathen democrats.
There's the ultimate threat from our very own know all.
Did god help those poor bastards in Florida? Where was he then? God my arse you old fool.

Clearly I was saying neither is good. Joe Biden was so bad that it nullified the lesser evil argument. Kamala is stupid for not distancing herself from him and his worst policies.
This both side argument is insidious and/or insincere. If intentional, it is gaslighting. If unintentional, it is really wrongheaded.

From memory I think one of your beefs with Biden is with his Mideast policy or perhaps that is another poster. But for those who are against Biden Mideast policy, do you agree with Netanyahu policy? If not then ask yourself, who does Netanyahu favor? Same argument goes with Putin. Why would anyone who is against Netanyahu and/putin ever not vote for Harris no matter how bad she is wrt those policies?

And you did not nullify that argument perhaps you rejected it.

This both side argument is insidious and/or insincere. If intentional, it is gaslighting. If unintentional, it is really wrongheaded.

From memory I think one of your beefs with Biden is with his Mideast policy or perhaps that is another poster. But for those who are against Biden Mideast policy, do you agree with Netanyahu policy? If not then ask yourself, who does Netanyahu favor? Same argument goes with Putin. Why would anyone who is against Netanyahu and/putin ever not vote for Harris no matter how bad she is wrt those policies?

And you did not nullify that argument perhaps you rejected it.
No when you are consistent with your morality you see what Biden is doing and know it really can’t be much worse. The only hope I see, and it’s a harsh one, is for democrats to lose this time and come back in four years and win if they become an actual alternative to republicans. I’m not going to play these games anymore. Especially after watching all of these innocent people and children get slaughtered for the corporate status quo.

I’ll tell you what’s gaslighting and it’s for someone to say anything other than that Biden is helping Netanyahu commit a genocide. Because that is what’s clearly happening and we can all see it if we’re willing to look past what Fox News and CNN have to say about it. Go look at the stories of all the aid workers killed, journalists killed, children shot in the head by snipers. This is what Joe Biden is funding and supports. This is what Kamala wants to continue. The only difference between them and Trump is he’ll just own it and won’t even try to lie that he’s the good guy or something.

Both sides are absolutely wicked regarding Israel. How dare you try to suggest that I’m being like Trump at Charlottesville or something. The truth is regardless of who wins, Palestinians are going to continue to be massacred and unfortunately Kamala made that clear herself in recent interviews. I will not play along with democrats if they are going to support this. I think many people agree and she might lose and when that happens I hope they take a good hard look in the mirror and become better for their voters. Their true voters. Not the Cheneys.

No when you are consistent with your morality you see what Biden is doing and know it really can’t be much worse. The only hope I see, and it’s a harsh one, is for democrats to lose this time and come back in four years and win if they become an actual alternative to republicans. I’m not going to play these games anymore. Especially after watching all of these innocent people and children get slaughtered for the corporate status quo.
There is certain logic in your position but I think what Harris has said perfectly answers you: “we do not have the luxury of…”

Say it was Romney who was the gop candidate. Even pence. Anyone who is a supported of Israel but not fully supporting netanyahoo, then your position would make some sense.

But of course your vote is your vote and you can vote anyway for anyone you desire.

There is certain logic in your position but I think what Harris has said perfectly answers you: “we do not have the luxury of…”

Say it was Romney who was the gop candidate. Even pence. Anyone who is a supported of Israel but not fully supporting netanyahoo, then your position would make some sense.

But of course your vote is your vote and you can vote anyway for anyone you desire.
My vote is going to Jill Stein. Even if she doesn’t win, that’s the only real opposition to Netanyahu that’s available.

My vote is going to Jill Stein. Even if she doesn’t win, that’s the only real opposition to Netanyahu that’s available.
Netanyahu wants Trump to win.

The effect of your posts is to invite people who are against Netanyahu to vote for Jill stein. This would definitely help Trump even though you do not say you will not vote vote for Trump.

Netanyahu wants Trump to win.

The effect of your posts is to invite people who are against Netanyahu to vote for Jill stein. This would definitely help Trump even though you do not say you will not vote vote for Trump.
He wants Trump to win because Trump will be a cheerleader for him and still do what Biden is already doing for him. It’s like a cherry on top. Either way there’s no real opposition for him if either side wins. He still gets what he wants. At least voting for Jill Stein and letting democrats lose will hopefully send a message to democrats that they chose to be on the wrong side of history here and need to change.

Last edited:
He wants Trump to win because Trump will be a cheerleader for him and still do what Biden is already doing for him. It’s like a cherry on top. Either way there’s no real opposition for him if either side wins. He still gets what wants. At least voting for Jill Stein and letting democrats lose will hopefully send a message to democrats that they chose to be on the wrong side of history and need to change.
I disagree. In fact many think that if Harris wins Netanyahu days as a free man are numbered.

Think about it. Trump took us embassy to jueysalem, something that many presidents refuse to do. Also Trump has said Putin can do whatever he wants with nato countries. I am confident if Netanyahu decides to annex the entire Gaza and West Bank, Trump would go along. Netanyahu is as wicked as Trump.

And person who feels bad for Palestinians and does not vote for Harris is making a big mistake imo.

I disagree. In fact many think that if Harris wins Netanyahu days as a free man are numbered.

Think about it. Trump took us embassy to jueysalem, something that many presidents refuse to do. Also Trump has said Putin can do whatever he wants with nato countries. I am confident if Netanyahu decides to annex the entire Gaza and West Bank, Trump would go along. Netanyahu is as wicked as Trump.

And person who feels bad for Palestinians and does not vote for Harris is making a big mistake imo.
Well then why doesn’t she at least hint that she’ll be different? She’s told every interviewer that she wouldn’t do anything different than Biden. It’s really just an assumption of democrat loyalists that she’ll go against Netanyahu. There’s not a lot of things she’s said herself though that confirms it. And maybe she’s not a Zionist like Biden and more of an opportunist but that can really be just as bad here. It’s all about the money to these people.

Werbung:
Well then why doesn’t she at least hint that she’ll be different? She’s told every interviewer that she wouldn’t do anything different than Biden. It’s really just an assumption of democrat loyalists that she’ll go against Netanyahu. There’s not a lot of things she’s said herself though that confirms it. And maybe she’s not a Zionist like Biden and more of an opportunist but that can really be just as bad here. It’s all about the money to these people.
You have good points that I do not necessarily duagree with. However, If Biden was still a candidate it would still be assumed that Netanyahu days would be numbered. Sadly Biden becoming a lame duck has allowed Netanyahu to be more brutal. You are right that Harris might not be any different from Biden when it comes to Israel but Netanyahu preferred Trump over Biden too. Wrt the Mideast situation you could think this way: do you prefer Netanyahu (Trump) or an alternative (Harris)?

Back