Joe Biden killed the Democrat party.

Werbung:
There has to be some fallout when real life long liberals have turned away from the party and even endorsed Trump. RFK and Tulsi endorsed Trump from the left. Not because they turned right.
And progressives like myself hate them now too. That’s where it’s really going to hurt. Tulsi and RFK are grifters though.

Last edited:
When was the last time you voted dem in a presidential race?

Still vast majority of polls say dems are ahead and more importantly gaining. And you say they are all wrong. Maybe they are but how would you know? You sound too emotional and bitter. I think you are also attempting gaslighting and you are not good at it.
I voted for Joe Biden and Hillary in the last presidential elections even though I wanted Bernie. After they allowed Israel to commit another holocaust I’m done with lesser evil democrats.

You are asking him to name 10 percent of all the people who once voted for Trump and now will vote for Harris?
That is absurd.
You gained 10 percent of republicans at the cost of all progressives, which is probably half of the Democratic Party at least. Maybe it’s more than half. Not a good trade.

Kamala is all worried about AIPAC not paying her but you know what else doesn’t pay? Not being president.

If she wins fine then we get to watch Trump have a meltdown and try to start a funny short lived civil war. But I’m just giving you all your glass of I told you so early in honor of everyone that’s been murdered by Israel.

Name them.
Entire Trump cabinet? lol.

Look I am willing to provide evidence for my claims but not when it is from a hostile person trolling me. And I never ask for evidence just to annoy or to evade.

Still if you want actual names I will provide. Here some: Cheney and the other former congressman. A few that spoke in Democratic convention. Morning Joe guy.

Some more:

• Former U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel
  • Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
  • Former U.S. Treasurer Rosario Marin
  • Former GOP state chair and state Senator Chris Vance of Washington
  • Reed Howard of Young Republicans for Harris
  • Former Republican National Committee (RNC) delegate Rina Shah.
  • Jennifer Horn, former New Hampshire Republican Party Chair
Then there is the black guy who was rnc chair.

More:

• Rod Chandler of Washington
  • Tom Coleman of Missouri
  • Dave Emery of Maine
  • Wayne Gilchrest of Maryland
  • Jim Greenwood of Pennslyvania
  • John LeBoutillier of New York
  • Susan Molinari of New York
  • Jack Quinn of New York
  • Denver Riggleman of Virginia
  • Claudine Schneider of Rhode Island
  • Christopher Shays of Connecticut
  • Peter Smith of Vermont
  • Alan Steelman of Texas
  • David Trott of Michigan
  • Joe Walsh of Illinois

Entire Trump cabinet? lol.

Look I am willing to provide evidence for my claims but not when it is from a hostile person trolling me. And I never ask for evidence just to annoy or to evade.

Still if you want actual names I will provide. Here some: Cheney and the other former congressman. A few that spoke in Democratic convention. Morning Joe guy.

Some more:

• Former U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel
  • Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
  • Former U.S. Treasurer Rosario Marin
  • Former GOP state chair and state Senator Chris Vance of Washington
  • Reed Howard of Young Republicans for Harris
  • Former Republican National Committee (RNC) delegate Rina Shah.
  • Jennifer Horn, former New Hampshire Republican Party Chair
Then there is the black guy who was rnc chair.

More:

• Rod Chandler of Washington
  • Tom Coleman of Missouri
  • Dave Emery of Maine
  • Wayne Gilchrest of Maryland
  • Jim Greenwood of Pennslyvania
  • John LeBoutillier of New York
  • Susan Molinari of New York
  • Jack Quinn of New York
  • Denver Riggleman of Virginia
  • Claudine Schneider of Rhode Island
  • Christopher Shays of Connecticut
  • Peter Smith of Vermont
  • Alan Steelman of Texas
  • David Trott of Michigan
  • Joe Walsh of Illinois
You do realize that these republicans coming over are just going to try and make the democrat party more like the old Republican Party? It’s infiltration. Trump disrupts the status quo for better and worse that’s why these establishment republicans are uniting with these establishment democrats and the mainstream media. Nothing liberal about it. It just goes to show how both sides suck. Republicans are a fake populist cult and democrats are fake sympathizing shills.

I voted for Joe Biden and Hillary in the last presidential elections even though I wanted Bernie. After they allowed Israel to commit another holocaust I’m done with lesser evil democrats.
Ok I respect that. And thanks for responding to a somewhat hostile question without resorting to insults.

Look I get it. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for an evil. But often NOT voting for a lesser two evil functionally is equivalent to voting for the guy who is a worse evil. It is a problem with no solution.

Except if you think voting for a third party candidate or not voting at all somehow longterm will result in a better president. I do not see that.

here is a solution which I think both parties will reject: instant run off elections. In a three person election you choose a first choice and a second choice. Then the person with lowest vote is eliminated and their votes go to the corresponding second choices. This way you can vote for the third party candidate without fearing electing the worse evil. Once people see the third party candidates get substantial votes more and more would vote for them.

Next problem and I think this is the biggest problem with our system is electoral system. Not only this causses that only a few states matter (so essentially the vote of overwhelming majority of Americans does not) but also will deny third party candidates any recognition. Unless and until we get rid of electoral system (also money in campaigns/politics) imo US is in trouble.

Ok I respect that. And thanks for responding to a somewhat hostile question without resorting to insults.

Look I get it. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for an evil. But often NOT voting for a lesser two evil functionally is equivalent to voting for the guy who is a worse evil. It is a problem with no solution.

Except if you think voting for a third party candidate or not voting at all somehow longterm will result in a better president. I do not see that.

here is a solution which I think both parties will reject: instant run off elections. In a three person election you choose a first choice and a second choice. Then the person with lowest vote is eliminated and their votes go to the corresponding second choices. This way you can vote for the third party candidate without fearing electing the worse evil. Once people see the third party candidates get substantial votes more and more would vote for them.

Next problem and I think this is the biggest problem with our system is electoral system. Not only this causses that only a few states matter (so essentially the vote of overwhelming majority of Americans does not) but also will deny third party candidates any recognition. Unless and until we get rid of electoral system (also money in campaigns/politics) imo US is in trouble.
I agree entirely with this, because the system as it stands has resulted in polarization and a huge national debt.

You do realize that these republicans coming over are just going to try and make the democrat party more like the old Republican Party? It’s infiltration. Trump disrupts the status quo for better and worse that’s why these establishment republicans are uniting with these establishment democrats and the mainstream media. Nothing liberal about it. It just goes to show how both sides suck. Republicans are a fake populist cult and democrats are fake sympathizing shills.
Interesting thought. I doubt they want to or even dream changing the dem party. Perhaps they are looking for a new home and also will try to influence it but I doubt they can to dems what extremist right-wingers did to the gop.

I think they are better off starting their own new party. Call it GOP Classic (like coke classic. lol).

Werbung:
Back