Joe Biden killed the Democrat party.

Interesting thought. I doubt they want to or even dream changing the dem party. Perhaps they are looking for a new home and also will try to influence it but I doubt they can to dems what extremist right-wingers did to the gop.

I think they are better off starting their own new party. Call it GOP Classic (like coke classic. lol).
Well with donors owning both sides essentially it’s possible. Donors are more likely to be republican (privately or publicly). The media is definitely republican/center left. Harris already said she’d appoint a republican in her administration and build Trump’s border wall. This is weak sauce.

Werbung:
I think they are better off starting their own new party. Call it GOP Classic (like coke classic. lol).
I nominate the Chamber Pot Party.....
40802-pc[1].webp

....'Cause, they'll always be full-o'-shit.....continually fighting the Revolution that left them behind.

Well with donors owning both sides essentially it’s possible. Donors are more likely to be republican (privately or publicly). The media is definitely republican/center left. Harris already said she’d appoint a republican in her administration and build Trump’s border wall. This is weak sauce.
i think you meant "democratic/center left."

i cannot disagree. there is a reason rich people tend to vote gop. gop by choice supports the rich and wants to lower their taxes.

and there is a reason lawyers, teachers, scientists, and journalists (even comedians) tend to be democrats. they deal with reason and logic and imo democratic politic are more based on logic and reason. they also by choice decided to cater to these groups. it politics after all.

Entire Trump cabinet? lol.

Look I am willing to provide evidence for my claims but not when it is from a hostile person trolling me. And I never ask for evidence just to annoy or to evade.

Still if you want actual names I will provide. Here some: Cheney and the other former congressman. A few that spoke in Democratic convention. Morning Joe guy.

Some more:

• Former U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel
  • Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
  • Former U.S. Treasurer Rosario Marin
  • Former GOP state chair and state Senator Chris Vance of Washington
  • Reed Howard of Young Republicans for Harris
  • Former Republican National Committee (RNC) delegate Rina Shah.
  • Jennifer Horn, former New Hampshire Republican Party Chair
Then there is the black guy who was rnc chair.

More:

• Rod Chandler of Washington
  • Tom Coleman of Missouri
  • Dave Emery of Maine
  • Wayne Gilchrest of Maryland
  • Jim Greenwood of Pennslyvania
  • John LeBoutillier of New York
  • Susan Molinari of New York
  • Jack Quinn of New York
  • Denver Riggleman of Virginia
  • Claudine Schneider of Rhode Island
  • Christopher Shays of Connecticut
  • Peter Smith of Vermont
  • Alan Steelman of Texas
  • David Trott of Michigan
  • Joe Walsh of Illinois

I do not give 2 shits about any of those people.

i think you meant "democratic/center left."

i cannot disagree. there is a reason rich people tend to vote gop. gop by choice supports the rich and wants to lower their taxes.

and there is a reason lawyers, teachers, scientists, and journalists (even comedians) tend to be democrats. they deal with reason and logic and imo democratic politic are more based on logic and reason. they also by choice decided to cater to these groups. it politics after all.
No I’m equating moderate republican and center left. That’s what the Clintons did to the party. The media isn’t trump republican. But they’re definitely not liberal in any way by my standards. They’re bought out just like the politicians are. You’ll notice reporters on CNN are just as censored from saying anything bad about Israel as the politicians are. Even MSN is ultra conservative when it comes to Israel. They fired Mehdi Hasan over it.

Last edited:
I do not give 2 shits about any of those people.
Fair enough. You did not ask for people whom you give 2 shits about though. You asked for names and I gave them to you.

My guess is that your logic is reverse. Once a person changes from gop to dems, you would then say you never gave 2 shits for them.

Here is another one, I bet you don’t give 2 shits about my positions either. :).

Be well.

No I’m equating moderate republican and center left. That’s what the Clintons did to the party. The media isn’t trump republican. But they’re definitely not liberal in any way by my standards. They’re bought out just like the politicians are. You’ll notice reporters on CNN are just as censored from saying anything bad about Israel as the politicians are. Even MSN is ultra conservative when it comes to Israel. They fired Mehdi Hasan over it.
1. I stand corrected.

2. There is a nuance regarding media. Lets separate reporters/journalists from media bosses/corporations. Media corporations are after money and tend to favor the rich. Reporters and journalists on the other hand due to their educational background tend to be liberal because they work based on evidence and logic. And imo logic and reason is squarely behind progressive positions. Now there was time that bigots and closed minded people were largely democrats. democrats were bigots and republicans were liberals and progressives. Recall that a lot of kkk were dems. Now it has changed.

1. I stand corrected.

2. There is a nuance regarding media. Lets separate reporters/journalists from media bosses/corporations. Media corporations are after money and tend to favor the rich. Reporters and journalists on the other hand due to their educational background tend to be liberal because they work based on evidence and logic. And imo logic and reason is squarely behind progressive positions. Now there was time that bigots and closed minded people were largely democrats. democrats were bigots and republicans were liberals and progressives. Recall that a lot of kkk were dems. Now it has changed.
Center left is mostly neo liberal. Neo liberal is a bad thing. Neo liberals are democrats who don’t fight for their causes and aren’t worth a shit. And most importantly they give in to the oppressors usually and sell out. That and former Nikki Haley voters are who Biden and now Harris has been banking on to win. It’s a terrible strategy. But they would rather do that than stop funding atrocities for Israel. That’s the worst part about their campaign. They’re giving us the middle finger and they’re out of touch idiots designed to lose. So if Trump wins again then I totally blame them. Not me for being who I always have truly been which is a person who doesn’t want to murder innocent people. Needlessly might I add. Israel has accomplished nothing with all of this. Except for getting their own people killed along with Palestinians. Sometimes they killed their own people. I’ll never forget the three men they shot who had just escaped captivity waving white flags and speaking Hebrew. Begging the IDF not to kill them as they were chased down.

Last edited:
Center left is mostly neo liberal. Neo liberal is a bad thing. Neo liberals are democrats who don’t fight for their causes and aren’t worth a shit. And most importantly they give in to the oppressors usually and sell out. That and former Nikki Haley voters are who Biden and now Harris has been banking on to win. It’s a terrible strategy. But they would rather do that than stop funding atrocities for Israel. That’s the worst part about their campaign. They’re giving us the middle finger and they’re out of touch idiots designed to lose. So if Trump wins again then I totally blame them. Not me for being who I always have truly been which is a person who doesn’t want to murder innocent people. Needlessly might I add. Israel has accomplished nothing with all of this. Except for getting their own people killed along with Palestinians. Sometimes they killed their own people. I’ll never forget the three men they shot who had just escaped captivity waving white flags and speaking Hebrew. Begging the IDF not to kill them as they were chased down.
You should get help for your hate and paranoia.

Center left is mostly neo liberal. Neo liberal is a bad thing. Neo liberals are democrats who don’t fight for their causes and aren’t worth a shit. And most importantly they give in to the oppressors usually and sell out. That and former Nikki Haley voters are who Biden and now Harris has been banking on to win. It’s a terrible strategy. But they would rather do that than stop funding atrocities for Israel. That’s the worst part about their campaign. They’re giving us the middle finger and they’re out of touch idiots designed to lose. So if Trump wins again then I totally blame them. Not me for being who I always have truly been which is a person who doesn’t want to murder innocent people. Needlessly might I add. Israel has accomplished nothing with all of this. Except for getting they’re on people killed along with Palestinians. Sometimes they killed their own people. I’ll never forget the three men they shot who had just escaped captivity waving white flags.
If Trump wins I mostly blame those formerly mainstream republicans who after saying things like Trump is worse hitler started kissing his ass. As Burke is reported saying:

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing​

If Trump wins I also blame those formerly mainstream republicans who after saying Trump is worse hitler started kissing his ass. As Burke is reported saying:

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing​

Well they were never good people to begin with. I still think even Chris Christie is going to kiss the ring. I never believe right wingers for a second.

Well they were never good people to begin with. I still think even Chris Christie is going to kiss the ring. I never believe right wingers for a second.
I might not disagree with you on “good” but I think you are taking “good” too narrowly. If Trump was bad, then these people were far from Trump but their later silence/acquiescence helped Trump gain power.

I might not disagree with you on “good” but I think you are taking “good” too narrowly. If Trump was bad, then these people were far from Trump but their later silence/acquiescence helped Trump gain power.
I think they’re worse than Trump. Trump is just who he is. They know better though. And many of those republicans endorsing Biden that you listed are just opportunists who knew better all along even when trump was president and when they voted for him the first time and perhaps the second. They supported Trump all the way until January 6th. Trump did terrible stuff all the way throughout his presidency. Not just at the end of it. People seem to forget that.

Werbung:
I think they’re worse than Trump. Trump is just who he is. They know better though. And many of those republicans endorsing Biden that you listed are just opportunists who knew better all along even when trump was president and when they voted for him the first time and perhaps the second. They supported Trump all the way until January 6th. Trump did terrible stuff all the way throughout his presidency. Not just at the end of it. People seem to forget that.
We just disagree on your first sentence. Here are some items any one of which should be a deal breaker:

- Trump says he will suspend the constitution
- Trump says he will be a dictator
- trump has advocated fir the execution of people who have not followed his illegal orders
- Trump has advocated for imprisoning of his opponents all along complaining about ejection interference
- trump said he is entitled to election interference of his own until a few hours later when his handlers contradicted him (as a side note I bet Trump extreme enthusiasts would swallow Trump explanation regarding he did not mean it when he said he said he is entitled to election I interference but god forbid if Biden two times (out of dozens tines) has said his son died in Iraq while other times said of cancer)
- trumps let 100s of 1000s die from covid because he did not wanna admit he was wrong about Covid going away in a few days.
- Trump lies ALL THE TIME while others lie occasionally. Example: healthcare proposal, abortion policy, etc.

Back