Joe Biden killed the Democrat party.

We just disagree on your first sentence. Here are some items any one of which should be a deal breaker:

- Trump says he will suspend the constitution
- Trump says he will be a dictator
- trump has advocated fir the execution of people who have not followed his illegal orders
- Trump has advocated for imprisoning of his opponents all along complaining about ejection interference
- trump said he is entitled to election interference of his own until a few hours later when his handlers contradicted him (as a side note I bet Trump extreme enthusiasts would swallow Trump explanation regarding he did not mean it when he said he said he is entitled to election I interference but god forbid if Biden two times (out of dozens tines) has said his son died in Iraq while other times said of cancer)
- trumps let 100s of 1000s die from covid because he did not wanna admit he was wrong about Covid going away in a few days.
- Trump lies ALL THE TIME while others lie occasionally. Example: healthcare proposal, abortion policy, etc.
Biden let 40,000 people die for the donor class and Israel. Contrary to what Gabriel will tell you, he could’ve prevented every one of those deaths with a phone call. Democrats, through Joe Biden’s leadership (craven leadership) have already showed me the worst America can do. I don’t care if Trump wins now. Of course I’m fine if he doesn’t win but don’t count on my vote. There’s nothing to believe in on either side. It’s just good cop, bad cop routine really.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Biden let 40,000 people die for the donor class and Israel. Contrary to what Gabriel will tell you, he could’ve prevented every one of those deaths with a phone call. Democrats, through Joe Biden’s leadership (craven leadership) have already showed me the worst America can do. I don’t care if Trump wins now. Of course I’m fine if he doesn’t win but don’t count on my vote. There’s nothing to believe in on either side. It’s just good cop, bad cop routine really.
There is no chance that Biden could have prevented Netanyahu from attacking Gaza.
Harris MIGHT manage a ceasefire, Trump could never manage such a thing. He is seen as an enemy to Palestinians because he recognized Jewish colonists in the West Bank and Jerusalem as the official capital of Israel, which means that East Jerusalem (aka Al Quds) cannot be the capital of Palestine.

The IDF is not very good as saving hostages.

Netanyahu has stated that he wants to exterminate all of Hamas.
Hamas holds the hostages because they can tell Israel that if they are overly cruel, they will kill the hostages.

If you were in charge of Hamas, what motives would you have to set all the hostages free?
What would be the benefit?

From Israel times:

The initial probe is said to have found that the soldiers who fired did so in breach of IDF protocols; that the three hostages who had escaped or had been abandoned by their captors were shirtless and waving an improvised white flag but were misidentified as terrorists; that after two had been killed and the third fled, apparently injured, this third hostage was heard crying “Help” in Hebrew before he reemerged, but was still then fatally shot. And that two days earlier, the messages “SOS” and, in Hebrew, “Help, 3 hostages,” had been spotted spray-painted on a building nearby.

So yes the killing is claimed to have been accident. As tragic as this is another question is why would off kill three shirtless unarmed persons even if they believed they were terrorists. This was tragic at more than one level.

There is no chance that Biden could have prevented Netanyahu from attacking Gaza.
Harris MIGHT manage a ceasefire, Trump could never manage such a thing. He is seen as an enemy to Palestinians because he recognized Jewish colonists in the West Bank and Jerusalem as the official capital of Israel, which means that East Jerusalem (aka Al Quds) cannot be the capital of Palestine.
Trump oversaw a peace agreement in the Middle East. Democrats don't know who the enemy is or how to get the enemy to lay down their weapons and genocidal ambitions.

1725447085325.webp

Werbung:
Back