Jill and Hunter Biden fighting over whose turn it is to tell joe what to do and change the diaper

Werbung:
Are you ready to admit Trump is a convicted felon yet? Lol
Trump was illegally and unjustly railroaded by leftist haters of American values and traditions as well as conservative Christians who support those values and traditions.

Prove the attempted assassination attempt on Trump was simply incompetence and negligence and not deliberate conspiracy to commit murder by Trump-hating secret service thugs.
So you can't prove your claim... as al2ays lying ****** lol

Are you ready to admit Trump is a convicted felon yet? Lol
I'm praying to welcome him back as the 47th president of the US... These predator demented dems have got to go. I don't think the country can stand another four years of democrat lawlessness. Speaking of which.... where's Joe. Clues seem to lead to the conclusion that the guy has died from complications of dementia. he didn't resign, he was shoved over the cliff by his own party.

I'm praying to welcome him back as the 47th president of the US... These predator demented dems have got to go. I don't think the country can stand another four years of democrat lawlessness. Speaking of which.... where's Joe. Clues seem to lead to the conclusion that the guy has died from complications of dementia. he didn't resign, he was shoved over the cliff by his own party.
Clues says the clueless ****** lol

Werbung:
Back