Jill and Hunter Biden fighting over whose turn it is to tell joe what to do and change the diaper

I'm praying to welcome him back as the 47th president of the US... These predator demented dems have got to go. I don't think the country can stand another four years of democrat lawlessness. Speaking of which.... where's Joe. Clues seem to lead to the conclusion that the guy has died from complications of dementia. he didn't resign, he was shoved over the cliff by his own party.
Trump's life remains in danger because of murderers driven by insatiable passions for democrats to win in November.

Werbung:
Trump's life remains in danger because of murderers driven by insatiable passions for democrats to win in November.
THAT is a fact. They've seen they can get away with it. I don't think they realized the ramifications of a failed attempt. They're guilty...just look at them. Do you realize that back in january this year, alex soros tweeted a meme of 47 dollars and a bullet hole. They've been planning on killing President Trump for quite a while.

Biden has been removed by the powers behind the democrat party that havce long been those running the country through patsy democrat presidents and leaders.
The left clearly gets so agitated at things that happen in the repunk party...but their own party has stabbed their president in the back and they don't seem to recognize that or care.

The left clearly gets so agitated at things that happen in the repunk party...but their own party has stabbed their president in the back and they don't seem to recognize that or care.

joe resigned, it was his choice. duh. its a free country, he was free to continue running or not, and he chose not.
i recognize freedom, maybe you dont? :)

THAT is a fact. They've seen they can get away with it. I don't think they realized the ramifications of a failed attempt. They're guilty...just look at them. Do you realize that back in january this year, alex soros tweeted a meme of 47 dollars and a bullet hole. They've been planning on killing President Trump for quite a while.

"they" lol.

let me know when you mor.ons have any proof

joe resigned, it was his choice. duh. its a free country, he was free to continue running or not, and he chose not.
i recognize freedom, maybe you dont? :)
He finally gave it up his fight against Trump, like Hillary finally accepted her defeat by Trump in the 2016 election.

"they" lol.

let me know when you mor.ons have any proof
"They" promise "they" will finally provide answers to questions involving "their" incompetence and failures once "they" finish "their" investigation of "themselves" whenever "they" get around to it and decide that is what "they" want to do.

Werbung:
"They" promise "they" will finally provide answers to questions involving "their" incompetence and failures once "they" finish "their" investigation of "themselves" whenever "they" get around to it and decide that is what "they" want to do.

you mor.ons sure like vague words. lol

Back